Search

RC TECH-NEEDED!LOOK HERE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RC TECH-NEEDED!LOOK HERE

A sapa2 yg pro rc-pandai modified and repair engine rc-gp or ep-why nt iklankn d sni..nda g pyh teunjar2..ofcouse-bebyarlah bkn free eheh..bh..apa lg..grenti bnyk yg mencri tkang repair rc ni so pls..do publish yourself..
Old 05-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sixth to nine
A sapa2 yg pro rc-pandai modified and repair engine rc-gp or ep-why nt iklankn d sni..nda g pyh teunjar2..ofcouse-bebyarlah bkn free eheh..bh..apa lg..grenti bnyk yg mencri tkang repair rc ni so pls..do publish yourself..
ada 2 ada jeng,p nda byk la,sal semua buat sendri,sal f mod engine pun not 100% performance nya tni dpt xcept jahar hobby n some other guy ja yg brani mod engine a sal aku ada jua mod engine p pyh jua la kn tuned..
Old 05-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Tech Elite

apa relation tajuk thread ani sama isi post mu atu ah?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Confuse ku a

[@_*]??brader sifu rc yg arif repair,mdified,custmized our rc rides-pls publish urself here..bguna 2 e..lau ada smua daerah lg bgus-easy for anyone to cntct you anytime..
Old 05-25-2010, 02:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well for one thing the subject is RC TECH-NEEDED! ( This means you are asking this forum which is rctech that they are neeeded.) IT should be 'Need help for repairs on GP/EP, etc. Just my 1 to 2 cents...
Old 05-25-2010, 02:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

rc technician needed? ngam 6to9?

jan th shot pom cni, buat pul pul, ada yg na pham a, bila pul suma pham

my 1.002 sen

I think the approach is good when view at the positive sides. sapa pandai and got the skills can provide hands on assistance tpi bebyr lh sevis atu ka apa as 6to9 mention.

so ppl can list their skills n capabilities in rc with tel numbers o pm saja kh. its in category of helping others for those in need experience in rc.

my 0.003 sen saja

Last edited by mythbui; 05-25-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mythbui
rc technician needed? ngam 6to9?

jan th shot pom cni, buat pul pul, ada yg na pham a, bila pul suma pham

my 1.002 sen

I think the approach is good when view at the positive sides. sapa pandai and got the skills can provide hands on assistance tpi bebyr lh sevis atu ka apa as 6to9 mention.

so ppl can list their skills n capabilities in rc with tel numbers o pm saja kh. its in category of helping others for those in need experience in rc.

my 0.003 sen saja
Thanx myth-well i do ths thread-rc tech - needed whch mean rc technicians needed for people like me who is-nda expert dlm repair merepair rc..by doin ths site at least..bkn sja dpt help me bt any1 yg lookin for better option.mcm ku dr kb f rc gp got problem pksa ku trun k bndr a pat guan just for a simple repair..i dnt cre about negative respnd frm others..yg pnting i have made it clear here sapa yg ada skill pandai mrepair n mdified just write ur dtail here..frm kb 2tng and bndar..thanx again to ur feedbck
Old 05-25-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

Ok, depends on what model scale you are trying to repair/modify/trouble-shoot and what category rc model are you into? Drifts, TC, Offroad? You have to be indirect in what you are looking for. Inda semua pro's atau expert are all capable of oing all those above by themself alone.

Here's a few hints:

Try Little M children store at Batu Besurat gadong on 1/10 EP and look for Tony, heard he is back in town already.

Liang- He is more into TC cars EP/GP but on electronics side i think he is a wise choice. Thats at CH Hobbies, Tungku Link at old liang toon.

C-Ping at Guan Hock Lee at Tungku Link old liang toon too. GHL has been on this market for so long so im sure you can try there as well.

I know a few individuals as well yang handal dalam ngusai atau modify ani but questions remain.... untuk which class or category technicians you want?
Old 05-25-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Im mre into gp rc..need a gp hero

Ada individuals yg pro at gp engines?
Old 05-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Akudou
Ok, depends on what model scale you are trying to repair/modify/trouble-shoot and what category rc model are you into? Drifts, TC, Offroad? You have to be indirect in what you are looking for. Inda semua pro's atau expert are all capable of oing all those above by themself alone
This is right, I agree with Akudou....You have to be specifically mention what exactly you want to fix.Type? Brand? Model? Some guys can only fix some type of brands/model.

To Sixth to Nine:

Try to loose the shortform thing....its kind of annoying to read and I can't understand it clearly. This is important, if you want anybody's help you better make sure they really understand what you are saying/asking/typing. If they don't understand it they wont bother helping you out.

BTW if you are asking to fix a Tamiya 416 cars, i can help you out. I know this car inside out.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sixth to nine
Ada individuals yg pro at gp engines?
What brand? Type? What seems to be the problem with the engine you want it to be fix?
Old 05-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Addict

If Sakura Zero also can la Dameetz.... hahaha!

Originally Posted by dameetz
This is right, I agree with Akudou....You have to be specifically mention what exactly you want to fix.Type? Brand? Model? Some guys can only fix some type of brands/model.

To Sixth to Nine:

Try to loose the shortform thing....its kind of annoying to read and I can't understand it clearly. This is important, if you want anybody's help you better make sure they really understand what you are saying/asking/typing. If they don't understand it they wont bother helping you out.

BTW if you are asking to fix a Tamiya 416 cars, i can help you out. I know this car inside out.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What brand? Type? What seems to be the problem with the engine you want it to be fix?
dameetz..may i know insert for the carb novamega 21 engine what is the main reason we have to use it? i use the 5.5mm on the carb from the start i got the engine plg tu..
Old 05-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default ..[x_@]..

Mdl rc ku mt2 hpi-madtruck..bru ku bli-problemnya mati2 sja..bla d rev ia tbranti..maybe its tunning x n i dnt knw how to tune it..lau atulah pblemnya..udh ku ntar pat guan td tp mseh sma...scale 1:10 ku mau yg pndai usai rc ni..jn watir..its nt a free job..bru2 yg main madtruck..b4 main touring,rally..hehe

Last edited by Sixth to nine; 05-25-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by g-wan
dameetz..may i know insert for the carb novamega 21 engine what is the main reason we have to use it? i use the 5.5mm on the carb from the start i got the engine plg tu..
Waduhhh....Its been a while since I got my hands on any nitro engines....Ok I 'll try to answer this from my memory only...those carb inserts are there to :

1) reduce or gain performance of your engine ie: smoother powerband versus abrupt powerband (smaller hole to reduce and vice versa)

2) safe fuel, as you reduce performance you will save fuel too (if you have problems with fuel mileage, this is one of the way to save, of-course tuned pipe, INS boxes and clutch setting will play a role too)

3) as a venturi tube, meaning from the shape it will create a better suction of air flow into the carbs. Note: don't ever run without one of those carb insets, it may distract the air flow suction to your engine. Also check the 'O' ring on the outside, make sure its in good shape, if the air leaks through it you may have tuning problems later on. If you intend to change the inserts sizes just make sure to retune your engine.

Now, you may ask, why do I need to reduce the performance of my engine? Isn't the more power the better?

Not in every case, sometime having too much power will make your car really hard too drive/handle. Some tracks need a smoother powered car to be fast around than having a car that is too powerful like an on-off switch.

Ok, that is what I can remember so far.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.