R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Brunei R/C Racers

Old 08-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #31
Tech Initiate

Default Esc

Akudou, pa rusaknya esc mu atu n pa modelnya?..
hbwinstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #32
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbwinstar View Post
Akudou, pa rusaknya esc mu atu n pa modelnya?..

Both esc's are hobbywing Ezrun 35A. The first one inda mau slow throttle and inda mau reset, full throttle barutah mau jalan. The 2nd one langsung inda mau respond, lights are lighted up but no respond at all.
Akudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #33
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akudou View Post
Both esc's are hobbywing Ezrun 35A. The first one inda mau slow throttle and inda mau reset, full throttle barutah mau jalan. The 2nd one langsung inda mau respond, lights are lighted up but no respond at all.
udah cuba throttle config between transmitter ngan esc? mostly aku kana catu, udah di set ok tia. but depend config esc, liat manual, like mine mesti abs off, exp throttle 100% and throttle set to reverse rah transmitter.

if nda mau jua ada tah setting rah esc tu yang kan di config.

if nda mau jua, probably faulty.

if nda mau jua...nda tah ku tau tu...

hope helps....
mythbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #34
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

All the troubleshooting udah d cuba. Thanks for the info but maseh jua rosak.
Akudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:17 AM   #35
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to g-wan Send a message via Yahoo to g-wan
Default novamega sx21 ms 5port

bro kn btnya pa size bearing front n rear engine ne?sal planing change to ceramic bearing uleh ka?
g-wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:39 AM   #36
Tech Rookie

Default ESC problem atau abis battery, nda th ku tauu

aku ada prob tpi nda psti apa masalahnya..mun main, pndai bbnyi ESC ku and kreta start putus2 jalannya..apa masalahnya tu ah?
anakBrunei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #37
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to badtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakBrunei View Post
aku ada prob tpi nda psti apa masalahnya..mun main, pndai bbnyi ESC ku and kreta start putus2 jalannya..apa masalahnya tu ah?
mybe teclash frequency o glitch between correspondent wiring electronic n receiver antenna.try 2 isolate wires from eachother,o shorten excessive wire if possible
badtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #38
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtz View Post
mybe teclash frequency o glitch between correspondent wiring electronic n receiver antenna.try 2 isolate wires from eachother,o shorten excessive wire if possible
ok thanks badt, akan ku cuba tu..
Old 09-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #39
Tech Rookie

i'm having problem with my Lightning..if i turn the throttle to right, the front tire won't turn..stuck kli lah..or probably servo tu ada prob. need help!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #40
Tech Elite

Quote:
i'm having problem with my Lightning..if i turn the throttle to right, the front tire won't turn..stuck kli lah..or probably servo tu ada prob. need help!
Ada barang touching kali...few things you need to check like RIM: manatau luan lebar touching front knuckle, DOG BONE: Manatau pusing kanan tekeluar ia dari cupnya, STEERING ROD: manatau touching tayarnya atau drivetrain nya. You need to sit down and trouble shoot one by one...Prasan ku servo atu nda ada kana mengana kali, sal servo tau memusing2 ngaya tu...
Old 09-10-2009, 05:56 AM   #41
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
- Check your servo connectors (maybe loose?) on the receiver. Cabut and put it back

-Swap channel, meaning ESC arah channel 1 receiver, and Servo arah Channel 2. Your steering should be throttle control. Kalau nada respond (turn the steering left and right), mean u need to change your receiver or transmitter. Bah, 2.4Ghz lai lai!!

Kalo masih problematic, follow Sifu Dameetz
cheapskate.brok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #42
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameetz View Post
Ada barang touching kali...few things you need to check like RIM: manatau luan lebar touching front knuckle, DOG BONE: Manatau pusing kanan tekeluar ia dari cupnya, STEERING ROD: manatau touching tayarnya atau drivetrain nya. You need to sit down and trouble shoot one by one...Prasan ku servo atu nda ada kana mengana kali, sal servo tau memusing2 ngaya tu...
atu sdh ku cek tu smua..tpi msih jua..btw terima kasih nulung..ani tdi mncek ku tdi..nda plg psti, problemnya psl ESC kli bh..msa ku biarkn sja kreta bejln, liar bh jln kreta ah,nda tantu..bnr th tu servo bkn probnya..
Old 09-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #43
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok View Post
- Check your servo connectors (maybe loose?) on the receiver. Cabut and put it back

-Swap channel, meaning ESC arah channel 1 receiver, and Servo arah Channel 2. Your steering should be throttle control. Kalau nada respond (turn the steering left and right), mean u need to change your receiver or transmitter. Bah, 2.4Ghz lai lai!!

atu sdh ku buat, tpi msih jua..mun ku turn right atu, ada plg respond tpi nda kuat pusingnya mcm ada touching tpi ku cek nada..phm2 sja lh cana..terima kasih lah mencuba
Old 09-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #44
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok View Post
Bro I m no Sifu lah.... BTW you are not joining the EP offroad? We play almost ever afternoon like 4-5PM ish, maybe you can teach me how to jump better SIFU!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #45
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
atu sdh ku buat, tpi msih jua..mun ku turn right atu, ada plg respond tpi nda kuat pusingnya mcm ada touching tpi ku cek nada..phm2 sja lh cana..terima kasih lah mencuba
1. Cabut turnbuckle dari servo horn. Use your hand, tarik left and right, see if ada any difficulties atau inda. Your steering rack should be smooth. If smooth, great! THis eliminates the possibility that it is your car problem.

2. With the turnbuckle not attached, use the remote to turn left and right. DO they travel the same distance? If yes, then servo is not spoilt.

3. If it is not your servo, check your transmitter setting. Wat tx do u use? Check the EPA (end point adjustment) or probably dual rate. Or Exponential. Let us know what radio u use

Quote:
Originally Posted by dameetz View Post
Bro I m no Sifu lah.... BTW you are not joining the EP offroad? We play almost ever afternoon like 4-5PM ish, maybe you can teach me how to jump better SIFU!!!
LOL

Bro, yesterday I went to Warisan, saw the DF-03 Avante at a very low price!!! It was $23+!! Geram eh ku mliat But too bad I need to set aside a budget for Sibu race (damn Hotel fee) this early October. My skill sucks, need to prepare many spare part

Anyway sorry I can't join u all, pasal I finish work at 5pm (damn SME ).

As for jumping, you can ask D40's!! Or [email protected]!!! But since u ask me, you have to be smooth on the throttle, and timing is very important.

Kalu nitro lepas throttle saja after the jump.

But for 1/10 the wheelbase is short, and the torque is powerful, so at the lip of the jump, DO NOT apply more throttle then you did at the lip. Once airborne, release the trigger roughly the same rate as you pulled the trigger at the jump.

If you think you are going too fast at the lip, do not brake, but release the trigger about 2 times at a faster rate (compared to the rate that you pull at the jump approach) to bring the nose down, and the bug will limit it's altitude tremendously (coz the whole bug is now producing a HUGE DOWNFORCE). Pros do this coz they CAN/WILL jump faster and land faster, where they can apply power and speed off. You need to harden your suspension if you can perform this.

FYI the delivery of power is identical to front and rear, because lack of a centre differential. You guys have a very 'numb' turn-in, but lots of steering during the turn-out. Whatever it is, shoot for a smooth (doesn't mean slow!), controlled exit.

Practise makes perfect, coz all individuals have their unique style. The above is just a rough idea on how it's done. You can even alter the left-right rangle if the bug once it's in the air to land flat.

BTW, I am no sifu

Last edited by cheapskate.brok; 09-10-2009 at 07:43 PM.
cheapskate.brok is offline   Reply With Quote