R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Brunei R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/brunei-r-c-racers-143/)
-   -   GHL 1/8TH OFFROAD RACE (https://www.rctech.net/forum/brunei-r-c-racers/287842-ghl-1-8th-offroad-race.html)

dameetz 04-06-2009 06:57 AM

GHL 1/8TH OFFROAD RACE

On behalf of GHL, I would like to announce that GHL will organise an offroad race on the 12th April 2008 (Sunday). Details of the race will posted later. For those of you offroaders out there you can register here.

P/S I might join the race using Kyosho ST-RRR Truggy.....or Kanai Version MP9.9:D:D:nod::nod:

goh 04-06-2009 08:11 AM

wow:batman:

foo 04-06-2009 07:44 PM

wow...:sneaky: ...ada buka pintu untuk penduduk kampong sarawak kah?

dameetz 04-06-2009 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by foo (Post 5650096)
wow...:sneaky: ...ada buka pintu untuk penduduk kampong sarawak kah?

You are most welcome and bring your gengs too....BTW I like your avatar:lol::lol: All details will posted later by GHL...(Ah Peng got problems with his account on this forum...hopefully rctech can solve it soon)

comochiet 04-08-2009 01:26 AM

pls post the details !!!

Originally Posted by dameetz (Post 5650724)
You are most welcome and bring your gengs too....BTW I like your avatar:lol::lol: All details will posted later by GHL...(Ah Peng got problems with his account on this forum...hopefully rctech can solve it soon)

pls post the details tonight so we miri ppl can arange going or not thks ;);)

ghlhobby 04-08-2009 06:24 AM

Hi Racers,

Details of GHL 1/8 OFF ROAD FUN RACE

DATE/TIME - 12TH APRIL 2009, 9.00 AM

CATEGORY - 1/8 BUGGY & 1/8 TRUGGY

ENTRANCE FEE - B$20 EACH OR $30 BOTH CATEGORY

RULES
- CHASSIS - OPEN
- ENGINE - .21 SIZE BUGGY/ .28 SIZE TRUGGY
- TIRE - ANY BRAND OF 1/8 TIRE
- FUEL - ANY BRAND OF NITRO FUEL

RACE FORMAT
- BEST OF THREE 10 MINS HEATS.
- FINALS BASED ON TOTAL LAPS AND BEST TIME.
- FINAL A - 30 MINS, FINAL B - 20 MINS,
FINAL C - 10 MINS

PRIZES - TROPHIES FOR TOP THREE FINALIST

We welcome all Miri and Limbang drivers to join our fun race this sunday.
Sorry for the last min posting :)

NAME / FREQ / MODEL / ENGINE / PT

Cmdr Bravo 04-08-2009 04:54 PM

1. Jared Rin / Fasst / MP9 / OS World Edition / GHL Team

M!KE 04-08-2009 08:31 PM

Good to see another race in Brunei, but not sure if I can come... such a too short notice. BTW, any marshall? Lunch pack?

Rgds
Mike

comochiet 04-09-2009 04:48 AM

sad !!!

:cry::cry::cry: only 1 guy join the race? still not sure going to join or not :(:( later we go up for the race but not much ppl join how? cancel race? sorry guys
gona see till last day see how many ppl join then will arange going to join or not.:blush::blush: maybe can change date after miri funrace on 26/4/09 n may big race IF not much ppl joining n u guys can make more preparation for a batter race n bigger race.:):) anyway goodluck guys

Jef Ahok 04-09-2009 06:14 AM

ghlhobby , if no racer join on 11/4 try to post race on 19/4 at the same venue. Who knows we can join.

Rgrds,
Md Jeffery
Team HN Miri.

M@Z 04-09-2009 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by ghlhobby (Post 5656830)
Hi Racers,

Details of GHL 1/8 OFF ROAD FUN RACE

DATE/TIME - 12TH APRIL 2009, 9.00 AM

CATEGORY - 1/8 BUGGY & 1/8 TRUGGY

ENTRANCE FEE - B$20 EACH OR $30 BOTH CATEGORY

RULES
- CHASSIS - OPEN
- ENGINE - .21 SIZE BUGGY/ .28 SIZE TRUGGY
- TIRE - ANY BRAND OF 1/8 TIRE
- FUEL - ANY BRAND OF NITRO FUEL

RACE FORMAT
- BEST OF THREE 10 MINS HEATS.
- FINALS BASED ON TOTAL LAPS AND BEST TIME.
- FINAL A - 30 MINS, FINAL B - 20 MINS,
FINAL C - 10 MINS

PRIZES - TROPHIES FOR TOP THREE FINALIST

We welcome all Miri and Limbang drivers to join our fun race this sunday.
Sorry for the last min posting :)

Originally Posted by Cmdr Bravo (Post 5659081)

1. Jared Rin / Fasst / MP9 / OS World Edition / GHL Team

Finally we have some info on this race, but wat happen to the participant list, only one entry :confused: :confused: :cry: Sadly I cannot join this race due to unavoidable reason, I jus hope nothing will spoil my program for the 26April fun race in Miri and the big one in May as well :( :cry:

The information put up for this race is really last minute, don thinks our neighbour can come and join the fun, may I suggest another race before big race in Miri, early May is a good time. by the way wat happen to the track maintenance :confused: :confused: :(

gilman 04-10-2009 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Jef Ahok (Post 5661461)
ghlhobby , if no racer join on 11/4 try to post race on 19/4 at the same venue. Who knows we can join.

Rgrds,
Md Jeffery
Team HN Miri.

they got indoor race on the date u mention .... :rolleyes:

G_Man 04-10-2009 06:39 AM

ya lah.. hehe.. you guys dont join the indoor race kah? .. tak panas... hehe .. join lerrr.. ;)

ghlhobby 04-10-2009 07:04 AM

Dear Racers,

Due to the last min posting of race details, :blush:we would like to postpone our GHL 1/8 Offroad fun race to the 3th May 2009.

We hope this gives us time to maintain the track for the big race, GHL 1/8 Off-road Race 2009.

We welcome our fellow drivers from Miri, Limbang, Sibu and Kuching and also our local Brunei drivers too:) to join us on the 3th May.

We will post more details next week and hope Jared Rin can join us before he leaves for KL. :)

D 40's 04-10-2009 07:11 AM

A LITTLE BIT SUGGESTION

Hi RC Lovers,

Just want to make a little suggestion for our RC'ers here, Offroad,Onroad and EP touring. I think it is better for the organizer to put any upcoming race in the Race Calender 2009. This is to prevent any last minute decisions and to give a chance to our neighbouring RC'ers to come and join our race witout any short notices, which will be very difficult in a short period of time.

The organizer can forward their race schedule to the PEMKAR's secretary and publish in rctech forum "Race Schedule 2009".