Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome to Brunei Forum.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default Welcome to Brunei Forum.

Hey to all brunei drivers...we now have our own forum to discuss anything about rc.. wish u all the best in R/C Tech..
Old 01-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Wah! Tani ada forum udah siuk ni!!!!!!!! Congratulation to whoever yg involve mengusahakan sampai tani ada forum sendiri ani....baru ia makin maju ni sul nya.

I hope all Bruneian R/C'er can join the forum, no matter what type of R/C you are playing. We can share our hobby disini.

Again, I would like to congatulate sapa2 yang terlibat dalam mengusahakan sampai tani ada forum ani....(c irman kali org nya)

CONGRATES TO ALL
Old 01-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thank you for creating this G-man!
Old 01-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Adept

Congrats man
Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Tech Adept

Cool

Originally Posted by G_Man
Hey to all brunei drivers...we now have our own forum to discuss anything about rc.. wish u all the best in R/C Tech..
wah... thats good man. Congrates g-Man and to all concerns.... great job man... hidup RC Brunei....
Old 01-31-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you for creating forum ani G-man! insyallah.. ada nya forum ani dapat lagi memaju kn sukan R/C d Brunei ani..
bukan nya kn mEnindas, memburukkan, memalukan dan yang sewaktu dengan nya MUN PAHAM BISAI..
MAJU SUKAN R/C UNTUK NEGARA
Proud to be Bruneian r/c playerzzz..
Old 02-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Syabassss....
mudahan RC scene di brunei ni bertambah maju hingga terbina trek khas utk kitani main rc...amiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 02-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up www.brunei-rc.com forum

Hey guys....

Congrats on the subforum in RCtech.net. Realised that this forum is for RC vehicles. Been checking out the past few days and thought i dropped a post here.

I am one of the moderators for http://www.brunei-rc.com

It was initially setup for the Aviation RC modellers amongst us here in Brunei and has been around for almost a year. I have added some sections on RC Vehicles, atm limited to onroad and offroad. If there is growing interest, pls. let us know and we can let u guys moderate the subforums there and perhaps break out the categories. Pls. come around and check it out.

At the moment we have over 500+ posts and around 40+ members. Its a small community but there are regular posters.

Have sorta rekindled the automotive RC buzz myself given the current weather conditions of strong 15knt winds....so keluar lah keta.

Am now looking at the Xray T2'009 and also interest in the offroad buggy scene. Iatah kan minta tolong2 lah from u guys yang handal2 udah anie...

Over n Out....

Owen
Old 02-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by yellow_grey
Hey guys....

Congrats on the subforum in RCtech.net. Realised that this forum is for RC vehicles. Been checking out the past few days and thought i dropped a post here.

I am one of the moderators for http://www.brunei-rc.com

It was initially setup for the Aviation RC modellers amongst us here in Brunei and has been around for almost a year. I have added some sections on RC Vehicles, atm limited to onroad and offroad. If there is growing interest, pls. let us know and we can let u guys moderate the subforums there and perhaps break out the categories. Pls. come around and check it out.

At the moment we have over 500+ posts and around 40+ members. Its a small community but there are regular posters.

Have sorta rekindled the automotive RC buzz myself given the current weather conditions of strong 15knt winds....so keluar lah keta.

Am now looking at the Xray T2'009 and also interest in the offroad buggy scene. Iatah kan minta tolong2 lah from u guys yang handal2 udah anie...

Over n Out....

Owen
Didn't know about your forum before...anyway looks good!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Initiate

hello guys...

i need help.. i'm new to paypal, can somebody help... what does "preparing paypal IPN" means? should i add fund to paypal account first before bali barang? masa ani $0.00 plang account ku...

"Your unique, randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code is displayed on your statement near the PayPal fee." mesti ku tau 4 digit number arah credit card statement ani dulu kahh baru tah transaction ku jalan?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dirtycat
hello guys...

i need help.. i'm new to paypal, can somebody help... what does "preparing paypal IPN" means? should i add fund to paypal account first before bali barang? masa ani $0.00 plang account ku...

"Your unique, randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code is displayed on your statement near the PayPal fee." mesti ku tau 4 digit number arah credit card statement ani dulu kahh baru tah transaction ku jalan?
I think you should move this to another thread coz nda kana mengana sama title thread ani....anyhow to answer your Q's regarding Paypal, YES you need to activate your paypal account using the 4 digits dalam your CC bill atu dulu. Ko masukkan 4 digit atu baru ia activate tu. Then you call up your CC provider and info durang yang ko kan makai PAYPAL. Ani my experience jua tapi yang lebih afdal si Cmdr Bravo, ia yg mengajar aku tu...try to get his advice jua. Anyway apa brgya yang ko order ani ah???
Old 02-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dameetz
Didn't know about your forum before...anyway looks good!
Best come to RCTECH lah, because brunei-rc (don't mean to offend anyone) looks quite messy

After all there are international threads here Just my 2 cents
Old 02-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Tech Initiate

haiii
Old 02-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dirtycat
hello guys...

Yes, u have for your credit card statement then u put the 4-digit code to your paypal and then u can have a Verified account, no restriction on buying as loang as you have enough fund in your credit
Old 02-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default yuhuu...

bley join...?can u ol sharing caring bout drift at brunei...?im staying at singapore n geng rc drifter singapore mau jua kn xchange buah pkiran sal drift dsana n sini....hehehehe...mnatao blik ku kbrunei i can join u ol drift dsna...peace

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.