R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Brunei R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/brunei-r-c-racers-143/)
-   -   Welcome to Brunei Forum. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/brunei-r-c-racers/271597-welcome-brunei-forum.html)

G_Man 01-29-2009 08:02 PM

Welcome to Brunei Forum.

Hey to all brunei drivers...we now have our own forum to discuss anything about rc.. wish u all the best in R/C Tech.. :nod:

dameetz 01-29-2009 11:26 PM

Wah! Tani ada forum udah siuk ni!!!!!!!! Congratulation to whoever yg involve mengusahakan sampai tani ada forum sendiri ani....baru ia makin maju ni sul nya.

I hope all Bruneian R/C'er can join the forum, no matter what type of R/C you are playing. We can share our hobby disini.

Again, I would like to congatulate sapa2 yang terlibat dalam mengusahakan sampai tani ada forum ani....(c irman kali org nya:sneaky::sneaky:)

CONGRATES TO ALL

cheapskate.brok 01-30-2009 12:01 AM

Thank you for creating this G-man!

Cmdr Bravo 01-30-2009 07:49 AM

Congrats man

D 40's 01-30-2009 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by G_Man (Post 5362109)
Hey to all brunei drivers...we now have our own forum to discuss anything about rc.. wish u all the best in R/C Tech.. :nod:

wah... thats good man. Congrates g-Man and to all concerns.... great job man... hidup RC Brunei....:tire:

chipsmore 01-31-2009 07:52 PM

Thank you for creating forum ani G-man! insyallah.. ada nya forum ani dapat lagi memaju kn sukan R/C d Brunei ani..:nod::nod:
bukan nya kn mEnindas, memburukkan, memalukan dan yang sewaktu dengan nya:batman: MUN PAHAM BISAI..:sneaky:
MAJU SUKAN R/C UNTUK NEGARA
Proud to be Bruneian r/c playerzzz..

VR6T 02-01-2009 08:54 AM

Syabassss....
mudahan RC scene di brunei ni bertambah maju hingga terbina trek khas utk kitani main rc...amiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn

yellow_grey 02-01-2009 01:50 PM

www.brunei-rc.com forum

Hey guys....

Congrats on the subforum in RCtech.net. Realised that this forum is for RC vehicles. Been checking out the past few days and thought i dropped a post here.

I am one of the moderators for http://www.brunei-rc.com

It was initially setup for the Aviation RC modellers amongst us here in Brunei and has been around for almost a year. I have added some sections on RC Vehicles, atm limited to onroad and offroad. If there is growing interest, pls. let us know and we can let u guys moderate the subforums there and perhaps break out the categories. Pls. come around and check it out.

At the moment we have over 500+ posts and around 40+ members. Its a small community but there are regular posters.

Have sorta rekindled the automotive RC buzz myself given the current weather conditions of strong 15knt winds....so keluar lah keta.

Am now looking at the Xray T2'009 and also interest in the offroad buggy scene. Iatah kan minta tolong2 lah from u guys yang handal2 udah anie...

Over n Out....

Owen

dameetz 02-02-2009 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by yellow_grey (Post 5372841)
Hey guys....

Congrats on the subforum in RCtech.net. Realised that this forum is for RC vehicles. Been checking out the past few days and thought i dropped a post here.

I am one of the moderators for http://www.brunei-rc.com

It was initially setup for the Aviation RC modellers amongst us here in Brunei and has been around for almost a year. I have added some sections on RC Vehicles, atm limited to onroad and offroad. If there is growing interest, pls. let us know and we can let u guys moderate the subforums there and perhaps break out the categories. Pls. come around and check it out.

At the moment we have over 500+ posts and around 40+ members. Its a small community but there are regular posters.

Have sorta rekindled the automotive RC buzz myself given the current weather conditions of strong 15knt winds....so keluar lah keta.

Am now looking at the Xray T2'009 and also interest in the offroad buggy scene. Iatah kan minta tolong2 lah from u guys yang handal2 udah anie...

Over n Out....

Owen

Didn't know about your forum before...anyway looks good!

dirtycat 02-05-2009 03:42 PM

hello guys...

i need help.. i'm new to paypal, can somebody help... what does "preparing paypal IPN" means? should i add fund to paypal account first before bali barang? masa ani $0.00 plang account ku... :(:(

"Your unique, randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code is displayed on your statement near the PayPal fee." mesti ku tau 4 digit number arah credit card statement ani dulu kahh baru tah transaction ku jalan?

dameetz 02-05-2009 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by dirtycat (Post 5392911)
hello guys...

i need help.. i'm new to paypal, can somebody help... what does "preparing paypal IPN" means? should i add fund to paypal account first before bali barang? masa ani $0.00 plang account ku... :(:(

"Your unique, randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code is displayed on your statement near the PayPal fee." mesti ku tau 4 digit number arah credit card statement ani dulu kahh baru tah transaction ku jalan?

I think you should move this to another thread coz nda kana mengana sama title thread ani....anyhow to answer your Q's regarding Paypal, YES you need to activate your paypal account using the 4 digits dalam your CC bill atu dulu. Ko masukkan 4 digit atu baru ia activate tu. Then you call up your CC provider and info durang yang ko kan makai PAYPAL. Ani my experience jua tapi yang lebih afdal si Cmdr Bravo, ia yg mengajar aku tu...try to get his advice jua. Anyway apa brgya yang ko order ani ah???:sneaky::sneaky:

cheapskate.brok 02-05-2009 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by dameetz (Post 5376143)
Didn't know about your forum before...anyway looks good!

Best come to RCTECH lah, because brunei-rc (don't mean to offend anyone) looks quite messy :sweat:

After all there are international threads here :nod: Just my 2 cents :D

Adut 02-06-2009 09:56 AM

haiii

Mel279 02-09-2009 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by dirtycat (Post 5392911)
hello guys...

Yes, u have for your credit card statement then u put the 4-digit code to your paypal and then u can have a Verified account, no restriction on buying as loang as you have enough fund in your credit :D

baz3010 02-15-2009 07:30 AM

yuhuu...

bley join...?can u ol sharing caring bout drift at brunei...?im staying at singapore n geng rc drifter singapore mau jua kn xchange buah pkiran sal drift dsana n sini....hehehehe...mnatao blik ku kbrunei i can join u ol drift dsna...peace:)