R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   EP and GP (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/90581-ep-gp.html)

soc123_au 11-14-2005 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by murfy
shit man if your only 8 that means rinkberg would only be 5 or 6. :smile: :D

Now that is funny :lol:

The OX 11-14-2005 07:07 PM

ohh my god!!!!

u are dumber than paris hilton and jessica simpson!!! :)

mabe next time ask a mate instead of making a fool of ur self. shame shame shame

Shit, werent you leaving RC to take up knitting knob?

What an arsehole you are.

The OX

murfy 11-14-2005 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by The OX
Shit, werent you leaving RC to take up knitting knob?

What an arsehole you are.

The OX

yeah..............knitting.................?

whatever!!!!!!!

VenomWorldOrder 11-14-2005 08:13 PM

i remember when i first started surfing the hong kong shop websites and came across these acronyms i was also a bit confused. i figured it out eventually though :D i initially though GP was used for nitro because it was more akin to real "gas" powered motorsports :sneaky: :lol: :blush:

soc123_au 11-14-2005 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
i remember when i first started surfing the hong kong shop websites and came across these acronyms i was also a bit confused. i figured it out eventually though :D i initially though GP was used for nitro because it was more akin to real "gas" powered motorsports :sneaky: :lol: :blush:

Me too, thats why I thought slagging the poor fella was a bit weak.

I enjoy taking the piss & can cop it back, but only if it is in fun & not having a go at someone for asking a real question no matter how basic we think the answer is. Isnt what these forums are all about?????

murfy 11-14-2005 09:17 PM

go back and cheack out previous post by this kid and tell me the same thing.

and i want to know would u really say the same thing if he was 30???? not 8!!!!

soc123_au 11-14-2005 09:36 PM

go back and cheack out previous post by this kid and tell me the same thing.

and i want to know would u really say the same thing if he was 30???? not 8!!!!

I'm not sure I understand what post you are refering to.

Yes I wouldnt care what age he is, I thought it was a fair question. I have been confused by acronyms before, & I am smarter than Paris & Jessica. Although I am nowhere near as attractive :p

DaRaceMasta 11-14-2005 11:10 PM

hehe :lol: thats so mean, no feelings at all, think before speaking, i agree, i would most definatly not let a 8yr old on here for the obvious reasons some of them being: Course language and the amount of abuse displayed in threads. may not be the best way for a some one his age to grow up. gees do you guys really think i have the maturity of a 6yr old fair enough, dont really care.

Hicksey 11-15-2005 02:03 AM

My father uses the forums. He is selling the car.

Davross 11-15-2005 02:19 AM

Is the car EP, or GP?

Hicksey 11-15-2005 02:48 AM

GAS

VenomWorldOrder 11-15-2005 02:55 AM

we are all here to learn and have fun, pompous arrogance is a waste of time. it especially looks stupid when it is in regards to these toy cars we race :lol: :sneaky:

you guys with your bashing of the 8 yr old kid are starting to give me the
EP-GPies (you know, like heebygeebies :rolleyes: ) :lol: ...just felt like using that lame joke in a sentence :lol:

Rossco 11-15-2005 02:58 AM

now that was lame!

VenomWorldOrder 11-15-2005 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rossco
now that was lame!

ay i gave you a warning :lol: ...well it was more like a disclaimer after the lame joke :lol:

Rossco 11-15-2005 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
ay i gave you a warning :lol: ...well it was more like a disclaimer after the lame joke :lol:

i still stand by lame