Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland >

Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland

Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland

Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
GOOD DAY TO ALL,

RACING THIS SUNDAY WILL BE THE FINALS FOR THE TWILIGHT SPRINT SERIES, NOMINATIONS FROM 0730AM AND WILL CLOSE AT 0815AM, THE DRIVERS BRIEFING WILL BE AT 0830AM AND RACING WILL COMMENCE AT 0900AM.

THERE WILL BE TROPHY PRESENTATIONS AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE MEET, THE CAFE WILL ALSO BE OPEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH GREAT FOOD AND COLD/HOT DRINKS AVAILABLE.

IT SHOULD PROVE TO BE ANOTHER AWESOME ROUND OF RACING AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

BEST REGARDS
Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Tech Adept

HI will the track be open for practice in the morning and how much will race fees be seeing it,s only a day time meeting THANKS.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by G & K
YOUR GENEROSITY IS SIMPLY AWESOME ADAM , WE WILL PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE OVERWHELMED WITH SUCH A KIND OFFER OF HELP.

IT'S A SHAME WE CAN'T TALK YOU BACK INTO RC AS IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS SPORT SO GREAT.

AS WE ARE RACING THIS SUNDAY WE WILL HAVE DETAILS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK, IF YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME ON SUNDAY PLEASE CONSIDER DROPPING BY THE CLUB, IT WOULD BE OUR PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.

BEST REGARDS
Hi Guys,

Sorry i didnt make it down yesterday, when is your next race meet as i would like to bring all my stuff down and give it to a lucky family

Cheers Guys,
Adam
Old 02-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

GOOD DAY TO ALL,

WELL IT WAS A FANTASTIC DAY FOR THE FINAL OF THE SUMMER OUTLAW SPRINT SERIES, BLUE SKIES, GREAT PEOPLE AND AN AWESOME TRACK BUT IT WAS BLOODY HOT .

THE ACTION ON THE TRACK WAS HOTTER THOUGH AND SAW TEAM AGAMA’S DARREN PERRY TAKE THE FINALS WIN WITH FELLOW TEAM AGAMA DRIVER JUSTIN WHITCOMBE IN SECOND AND THIRD PLACE GOING TO TEAM LOSI’S STEVE PERRY.

THE SERIES PLACING’S ARE AS FOLLOWS;

1/8TH BUGGY PRO
1ST DARREN PERRY
2ND STEVE PERRY
3RD JASON DYCKHOFF

1/8TH TRUGGY PRO
1ST CHRIS KIZMAN
2ND AARON STRINGER
3RD BRUCE AIRIES

1/8TH SPORTSMAN BUGGY
1ST DAN ROSS
2ND GERRY DWYER
3RD ROB BECCARI

1/8TH SPORTSMAN TRUGGY
1ST WILL SECKOLD
2ND KIRSTEN DWYER
3RD STEVE PARKER

THE MASTERS RACE
1ST STEVE PERRY
2ND GERRY DWYER
3RD WILL SECKOLD

AND NOT FORGETTING THE KIDS ELECTRIC CLASS FINALISTS
CODY
BRODY
SETH
JED
JACK

A MAJOR THANK YOU MUST GO TO THE LADIES IN THE NITRO CAFÉ FOR KEEPING US ALL WELL FED AND WATERED , AS WELL AS THE TWO MASTERS OF CEREMONY THAT HAVE ENSURED ANOTHER FANTASTIC SERIES, MR BILL ROSS AND MR KARL SCHMIDT .

TO ALL THE MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT HAVE GIVEN THEIR SPARE TIME AND HELPED OUT WITH THE TRACK AND GROUND WORKS THAT UNBELIEVABLY WERE KEPT AT THE CLUB’S USUAL HIGH STANDARDS EVEN AFTER SOME MAJOR RAIN AND FLOODING, THANK YOU .

FINALLY TO ALL WHO COMPETED AND THOSE THAT JUST ATTENDED, WE HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON . WE WILL BE ADVISING THE NEXT SERIES SHORTLY AS WELL AS LETTING YOU KNOW SOME OF THE FACILITY UPGRADES THAT ARE FINALLY COMING TO LIGHT.

BEST REGARDS
Old 02-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Hi Guys
Were can I find your race meeting calander.

Regards
Gary
Old 02-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GSM Storm
Hi Guys
Were can I find your race meeting calander.

Regards
Gary
GOOD AFTERNOON GARRY,

OUR NEW ONE WILL BE POSTED UP SHORTLY, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 03-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

GOOD MORNING TO ALL,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ATTENDING THE 2012 AARCMCC AUSTRALIAN TITLES IN CANBERRA THIS COMMING WEEKEND, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Looking for a race calendar ??? I was just on your website and there is no calendar
Any chance of not keeping it a secret haha
Looking forward to coming up there for a run
Regards
Fordy
Old 03-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjfo80
Looking for a race calendar ??? I was just on your website and there is no calendar
Any chance of not keeping it a secret haha
Looking forward to coming up there for a run
Regards
Fordy
+1 as well

Regards
Gary
Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Tech Addict

GOOD MORNING TO ALL,

AS WE HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY HAMMERED WITH BAD WEATHER OVER THE LAST 5 ODD WEEKS YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN TO DO ANY TRACK/GROUNDS MAINTENANCE. WITH EVEN MORE RAIN EXPECTED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS, WE UNFORTUNATELY JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAN AND POST UP ANY OF OUR PROPOSED RACE MEETS.

I CAN SAY THAT OUR FIRST MEET WILL PROBABLY BE A CHARITY EVENT IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE AND DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED HERE WHEN POSSIBLE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, CHEERS.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Cheers and thanks for letting us know... I knew you have been having trouble like most ppl up there with rain and that sux.
I just cant wait to get up there for a run so good luck with everything and I just hope the rain disappears soon

Originally Posted by G & K
GOOD MORNING TO ALL,

AS WE HAVE BEEN CONSTANTLY HAMMERED WITH BAD WEATHER OVER THE LAST 5 ODD WEEKS YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN TO DO ANY TRACK/GROUNDS MAINTENANCE. WITH EVEN MORE RAIN EXPECTED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS, WE UNFORTUNATELY JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAN AND POST UP ANY OF OUR PROPOSED RACE MEETS.

I CAN SAY THAT OUR FIRST MEET WILL PROBABLY BE A CHARITY EVENT IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE AND DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED HERE WHEN POSSIBLE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, CHEERS.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

GOOD EVENING TO ALL,

APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE NOTICE , BUT AS THE WEATHER GODS SEEM TO BE FINALLY APPEASED , WE WILL BE RUNNING A WORKING BEE THIS SUNDAY FOR SOME MUCH REQUIRED BASIC GROUNDS, TRACK AND FACILITY MAINTENANCE .

IF WE CAN GET SOME GREATLY NEEDED AND APPRECIATED HELP TO ENSURE THAT THIS CAN BE COMPLETED 0N THIS SUNDAY THE 1st OF APRIL (NO PUN INTENDED, ), WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORGANISE A BOBCAT (FINGERS CROSSED, ) TO TRIM THE TRACK UP GIVE AND IT A ROLL.
WE MAYBE EVEN ABLE TO ORGANISE A MEMBERS,FAMILY AND FRIENDS BBQ AS A TEST AND TUNE DAY OVER THE EASTER BREAK FOR ALL THOSE THAT CAN'T MAKE THE ANNUAL "GLADSTONE EASTER MADNESS EVENT" (WISH I COULD GO) WHICH WILL HELP TO ENSURE THE RESTART OF OUR NORMAL CLUB RACING DAYS AS PLANNED FOR THE 22nd OF APRIL.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE , CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 04-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Tech Addict

GOOD MORNING ALL,

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE THAT HELPED OUT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE A FEW NEW FACES AS WELL , THE GROUNDS LOOK GREAT, THE TRACK ACTUALLY WASN'T THAT BAD. IF WE CAN GET THE BOBCAT THERE THIS WEEK AND A LITTLE WORK ON THE PIT RAMP WE MAY BE ABLE TO RUN A CLUB MEET OVER THE EASTER BREAK. MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW, HAVE A GREAT DAY, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 04-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Tech Regular

ok guys it has been awhile due to a huge effort by a small crew and some help from Billy Knight and his bob cat we are going to run a club day this saturday . we are sorry for the short notice but we did not expect this work to be finshed in this amount of time
racing this sat the 7th
free sausage sizzle lunch
noms from 7.30 racing 8.30
dont forget to bring your 1/10 elec
cheers Bill
Old 04-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bill kurrupt
ok guys it has been awhile due to a huge effort by a small crew and some help from Billy Knight and his bob cat we are going to run a club day this saturday . we are sorry for the short notice but we did not expect this work to be finshed in this amount of time
racing this sat the 7th
free sausage sizzle lunch
noms from 7.30 racing 8.30
dont forget to bring your 1/10 elec
cheers Bill
Hey Bill, what 1/10th are ya running up there?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.