Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland >

Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland

Sunshine Coast Offroad Racing Club - Queensland

Old 01-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Points

Points have been posted for the Summer Series in the Aust. Events Section...
Old 01-18-2012, 04:08 AM
Tech Adept

Hi, is the final for the outlaw series on sat 28th. I cant make it
But I'll be there for the next round

Last edited by WillSeckold; 01-23-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Originally Posted by WillSeckold
Hi, is the final for the outlaw series on sat 28th. I cant make it
But I'll be there for the next round
HI WILL,

YES, WE ARE RACING NEXT WEEKEND AS PER THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AT THE LAST ROUNDS DRIVERS BRIEFING.
WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE NEW FORMAT FOR THE FOLLOWING SEASON'S RACE MEETS AND WE'LL ALSO ADVISE HERE FOR ANY THAT ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND NEXT WEEKEND.

BEST REGARDS
Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Good Luck

Just wanted to wish our local guys (SCORC) going to the Meakin Masters good luck and show `em how its done Hope one of you guys bring back the Masters trophy
Old 01-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by Nitro_nutz
Just wanted to wish our local guys (SCORC) going to the Meakin Masters good luck and show `em how its done Hope one of you guys bring back the Masters trophy
CONGRATULATIONS! TO KYLE AND SCOTT McBRIDE FOR ANOTHER (YES!!!! I BELIEVE THIS IS THEIR FOURTH WIN OF THE MEAKIN MASTERS EVENT) AWESOME WIN AS WELL AS BAGGING "TQ".

WELL DONE! TO OUR OTHER CLUB MEMBERS THAT ALSO PARTICIPATED THROUGH OUT LAST WEEKEND, FANTASTIC.

BEST REGARDS
Old 01-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Tech Addict

DUE TO THE CURRENT INCLEMENT WEATHER THAT IS PRESENT , WE WILL UNFORTUNATELY HAVE TO POSTPHONE THIS WEEK END'S FINAL FOR OUR CURRENT SERIES.

WE WILL ADVISE YOU ALL HERE AS WELL AS OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AS TO A NEW DATE AS SOON AS PRACTICLE.

WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 01-27-2012, 03:38 AM
Tech Adept

Bumma, although its worked out OK for me, when do u think we may have the final, weather permitting?, the mower and snipper r ready to go

Last edited by WillSeckold; 01-27-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Tech Regular

working bee sunday

lots of mowing needing to be done track needs a clean up after all the rain
last chance to get it done
we need as much help as possible so bring your mowers and line trimers
will also try to get a bobcat for acouple of hours
cheers bill
Old 02-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

membership due by the start of racing this sunday or penaltys apply

finals will be held this coming sunday the 12th
noms by 8.15 drivers brief8.30 racing 9.00
format to anounced on the day
1/8 buggy
1/8truggy
sct 2wd 1/10 free for kids

1/10 4wd sct and 4wd buggy if numbers allow
cheers bill

ps a big thanks to the same 6 guys who always seem to be there when they are needed we as a club need a few more members to step up and help out at short notice you dont need permission to use the track the same applys to doing some work at the track
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

How come it's not on saturday night?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shanef
How come it's not on saturday night?
Myself and the other vital members of our club are too busy that weekend, too pick up the lights, organise food and get the track ready. I hope this does not inconvience anyone and I am sorry if it does but it makes my life a hell of alot simplier.

Cheers Karl
Old 02-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Tech Regular

ALSO WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS SATURDAY 11TH TO GIVE THE TRACK A GOOD TIDY UP BEFORE THE FINALS ON SUNDAY THE 12TH....I AM ASKING NICELY SO PLEASE GIVE SOME OF YOUR TIME UP FOR THE CLUB...

AND SOME GOOD NEWS WE HAVE SECURED cheese LOADS OF GOOD CLAY SO IF ANYONE IN THE CLUB KNOWS OF TRUCK DRIVERS WITH TRUCKS THAT CAN HELP PLEASE GET BACK TO ME...

ALSO WE HAVE A LOT GUYS WANTING US TO HAVE PERMANANT 1/10 TRACK FOR ELECTRIC CARS, LOOK ALL THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE COOL WITH THAT, BUT IF YOU WANT IT THEN MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD START ORGANISING IT, WE HAVE THE EXTRA SPACE FOR IT, US COMMITTEE GUYS JUST HAVE TOO MUCH ON, BUT WE WILL HELP YOU OK...

Cheers Karl

Last edited by redcatster; 02-06-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: swearing
Old 02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default OLD RC Giveaway Stuff

Hi Guys,

I used to race a few years back and have quite a few things that I would like to give away to a family that may come to the track but are not able to race for the sheer start up costs are to exspensive for them.

Here is a bit of a short list with the big items that may be of some use to someone out there:-

JR R1 radio
Xray XB8 1/8th scale offroad buggy, complete with Sanwa ERX-VG servos, AXE Rossi Mamba with turbo flow plug, will need some TLC as the last time i raced it was at a national titles meet in shepperton.
Personal transponder.
Hongnor EFRA2047 pipe
basically the Xray is ready to go just needs some TLC on the motor.
1/8th scale starter box, plus bucket loads of spares.

There is also a Hong Nor X1CR roller as well.

there are a bucket load of tires both on rims new and used as well as a heap of new in packet tires as well.

As I stated at the top of my post I WILL ONLY LET THIS STUFF GO TO A FAMILY THAT NEEDS A HELPING HAND INTO GETTING INTO THIS SPORT.

Please contact me on 0405 180 005, oh and they have to be a member of this club as I live in kawana.

Cheers,
Adam
Old 02-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Good work Adam, great gesture with that offer mate great to see a huge offer like that.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by ADZY
Hi Guys,

I used to race a few years back and have quite a few things that I would like to give away to a family that may come to the track but are not able to race for the sheer start up costs are to exspensive for them.

Here is a bit of a short list with the big items that may be of some use to someone out there:-

JR R1 radio
Xray XB8 1/8th scale offroad buggy, complete with Sanwa ERX-VG servos, AXE Rossi Mamba with turbo flow plug, will need some TLC as the last time i raced it was at a national titles meet in shepperton.
Personal transponder.
Hongnor EFRA2047 pipe
basically the Xray is ready to go just needs some TLC on the motor.
1/8th scale starter box, plus bucket loads of spares.

There is also a Hong Nor X1CR roller as well.

there are a bucket load of tires both on rims new and used as well as a heap of new in packet tires as well.

As I stated at the top of my post I WILL ONLY LET THIS STUFF GO TO A FAMILY THAT NEEDS A HELPING HAND INTO GETTING INTO THIS SPORT.

Please contact me on 0405 180 005, oh and they have to be a member of this club as I live in kawana.

Cheers,
Adam
YOUR GENEROSITY IS SIMPLY AWESOME ADAM , WE WILL PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE OVERWHELMED WITH SUCH A KIND OFFER OF HELP.

IT'S A SHAME WE CAN'T TALK YOU BACK INTO RC AS IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THIS SPORT SO GREAT.

AS WE ARE RACING THIS SUNDAY WE WILL HAVE DETAILS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK, IF YOU HAVE SOME FREE TIME ON SUNDAY PLEASE CONSIDER DROPPING BY THE CLUB, IT WOULD BE OUR PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.

BEST REGARDS

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.