Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club >

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Old 03-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hahahaha check this out its the 06-07 points table and it has me down for 66 points from the nats but i wasnt at the nats.alm ost beat jamie and he was there!! beat guys that went and i was at mv that sunday

http://www.tqimports.com.au/points.htm

Last edited by hyper7vspec; 03-15-2007 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:54 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by oblivion
some more maps, for those attending (please call me to confirm your spot if you havent already)
So we actually drive in to the showgrounds with our full size cars and park inside to be able to unload etc inside?
Old 03-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gizmo C Jester
So we actually drive in to the showgrounds with our full size cars and park inside to be able to unload etc inside?
you got it fella, you will get a wrist band (for pit access) when you give your name at the first gate, and show the wrist band when you enter the pit area. (purple square on the map)

your rc gear is safe in the pits since its very limited access, or you can lock it in your boot when your not there - your call.

If anyone has probs with entry on the day, please call my mobile..
Old 03-15-2007, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hyper7vspec
so how much notice does the machinery need? and how soon can we get the dirt? has anyone approched a brick company yet? i feel we need to sort something out sooner rather than later as nice as the 8ight goes through the bumps and ruts i much prefer a track where a racing line is needed not a hole avoiding line!
i will be speaking with kevin this weekend at the monsters tour of destruction show.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hi peoples i am back from an awesome honeymoon! Would just like to know how the show went last night and who went!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

is this the sort of fun you mean?

"wheres wally" in the first pic?

i was driving around the track doing donuts infront of each stand with my truck and 4x4 driving over the crushed cars.

others had drag races, some just thrashed around.

we couldnt use the big motoX jumps because the fireworks were right along side it.

the trucks, jet vans and fireworks were good as always but the show was watered down with far too much dirt bike and quad demonstration races (yawn)
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-dscf2567.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-dscf2577.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-dscf2575.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-dscf2578.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-dscf2579.jpg  

Old 03-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Boadazofa
Hi peoples i am back from an awesome honeymoon! Would just like to know how the show went last night and who went!!!
How ya going mate, sounds like you had a good one!!! Went to the MT show it was awsome!!! Smashed my savage again off the HUGE moto down ramp , Les tried to launch his Baja into orbit but I think he blew his engine on a hard touch down, Eric and myself also attempted back flips off the moto launch ramp without success, maybe next time we will make sure our trucks are running properly before attemting this!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Phark! How high is that thing going in the first pic?
Old 03-18-2007, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

to high for our buggies
Old 03-18-2007, 02:47 AM
EG1
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oblivion
we couldnt use the big motoX jumps because the fireworks were right along side it.
Wha...?

Our first time out I asked the marshals if I could hit the down ramp. He looked @ my truck and then looked at me and said "if you don't care about destroying your truck go for it, just stay away from the fireworks." I told them to enjoy the show because I had already hit the jump @ Whyalla.

I must have launched off that jump about 20 times and every time the marshals would give the thumbs up. The grand stand was into it too.

I tried to do a back flip twice and was shocked I couldn't get the truck to rotate. I did a quick check and found I only had front wheel drive, I think I snapped a bevel pin.

Thanks to Glenn for setting things up, had a blast again! We all need to get together for a big bash soon.

...and I like the Baja's more & more every time I'm around one.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hyper7vspec
to high for our buggies
dunno bout that, nigel was going harcore off those jumps again too.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Coopz
Phark! How high is that thing going in the first pic?
Pity i forgot to take out the rear 3 rear spaces I had on the savy for wheelstands. It made a real mess of the rear end after doin that a few times, i really do envy those big LST shocks Eric!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default baja

Hi all

Had fun at the monster truck show. the baja went up the big black jump and flew into the other jump on the other side got a big cheer from the crowd. the 2nd time I went up the jump got a big cheer from the grandstand crowd again.I was going to do another jump but had a loud grinding sound coming from the motor that was the end of that.as soon as I got home stripped down the motor to find that all that happened was that part of the fan cover had broken off and ripped off 6 fan blades and jammed the motor so it would not turn over.the crank case was not damage at all like robbie thought it was.after pulling out the broken bits the motor started fine.so the part to be replace is the fan cover case,new fan,and left hand rear hub carrier.total cost $150.00.In all would do it again had a lot of fun.it would of been more fun if there were more baja`s.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Glen for organising the Truck show, It was a lot of fun, just a pity we could not get any smaller jumps at there for us. Next time, maybe, we get even more organised and push for more track time with jumps more suited for us. Now I have the job of cleaning the buggy again.
Should find out what the surface at Wayville is, cause I had so much bite, except in the puddles of water.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

yeah that wayville track chewed the hell outta my buggy's bowties. apart from the whyalla meet they were brand new and now wayville tore chunks of the tread off along the centre line of the tyre

your welcome magnuts, glad you had fun mate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.