Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club >

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Old 03-06-2007, 02:38 AM
  #4621  
Tech Regular
 
MY_LST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 443
Default

Now, now glen calm down....

70% of the MT drivers are Revo's so of course they will take out 7 of the 10 positions
MY_LST is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 02:52 AM
  #4622  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MY_LST
Now, now glen calm down....

70% of the MT drivers are Revo's so of course they will take out 7 of the 10 positions
what are ya sayin Jim, that 70% of truck drivers prefer the revo?
oblivion is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:02 AM
  #4623  
Tech Regular
 
MY_LST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 443
Default

I think they were just brain washed by another certain REVO owner
MY_LST is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:12 AM
  #4624  
EG1
Tech Regular
 
EG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 383
Default

Got that 928 in and ready Jim? Check the pinch w/o the plug as it could still be a bit tight. Don't forget to bring that roll-bar along...and the panthers just in case I need some handling.
EG1 is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:19 AM
  #4625  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MY_LST
I think they were just brain washed by another certain REVO owner
aahaha thats a good one buddy, but your giving me way more credit than i deserve coz im not *that* smart.

but i can lift heavy stuffs
oblivion is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:36 AM
  #4626  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (33)
 
Boadazofa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 982
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Timmy_G
definately not released yet. There were 10 available through a few selected hobby stores in the states, but that is all at this stage. Still another two weeks.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=LOSA0802

i have seen plenty of hobbyshops in the states that now list them for sale and not back order one shop had 20 alone!
Boadazofa is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:36 AM
  #4627  
Tech Regular
 
MY_LST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 443
Default

Originally Posted by EG1
Got that 928 in and ready Jim? Check the pinch w/o the plug as it could still be a bit tight. Don't forget to bring that roll-bar along...and the panthers just in case I need some handling.
928 is in and ready, mated it with my Novarossi 9886 pipe Put 2 tanks through in the back yard and got the tune pretty close. Polished the top of the head, hmmm bling bling.
starts no problem, put the HPI rotostart on and modified one of my Losi spin starters

Roll bar will be in my pit box. Give me a call when your entering Port Augusta and i will either meet you or give directions to where i am staying. not far off the freeway just after you cross the lake. Might be easiest to meet at the Autopro.

Panthers live in the pit box so that is no problem.
MY_LST is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 03:54 AM
  #4628  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

looking forward to this w/e, its gunna be a ripper.

seems the closer we get the more ppl that are going too so it should be some damn good racing.

for the whyalla MT show saturday: arrive at the Bennett oval gate with all your gear @ 3pm.
No bottles or alcohol. No offensive text/images on your shirts please, it is a family show.

Cascades racing starts at 9.30 sunday, they dont do qual or mains.
they will have 4x 5min races and 1x20min race, and add your laps from each race toward the end of day result. (unsure if they drop any results)
free snag sizzle and $1 drinks for entrants.
free loan transponder (to suit ko propo transponder set)
race fees are $5 entry per car

if you need more specific info you can PM Mainline_Revo or Ausant from the whyalla thread, they are organisers of Cascade.

Last edited by oblivion; 03-06-2007 at 07:50 AM.
oblivion is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 12:27 PM
  #4629  
EG1
Tech Regular
 
EG1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 383
Default

Originally Posted by MY_LST
Roll bar will be in my pit box. Give me a call when your entering Port Augusta and i will either meet you or give directions to where i am staying. not far off the freeway just after you cross the lake. Might be easiest to meet at the Autopro.

Panthers live in the pit box so that is no problem.
Sweet.

btw, if you want to get the most out of that engine 30% is what its shimmed for and it will actually run a bit cooler.
EG1 is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 04:11 PM
  #4630  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Timmy_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 1,193
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by oblivion
since your a Team Losi driver of course you will say that... and dont say your not in a Team, coz your entry at the nats even stated that

just coz you say they bought the wrong truck it doesnt make it true, the Revo's results at the SA titles speak louder than your word ever will.
even if the LST won the state champs, and it was the only one in the final, you'd still say Revo's are better because more people used them. I'm not a Team Losi driver.
Timmy_G is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:22 PM
  #4631  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Timmy_G
even if the LST won the state champs, and it was the only one in the final, you'd still say Revo's are better because more people used them. I'm not a Team Losi driver.
most people using them dont make them better, their results so far do - regardless of wether you accept that or not coz them's the facts..


(taken from rubedudeRC , nationals grid listing for race 12)
http://www.rubeduderc.com/files/2007...nal_Grids.html

Race 12BuggyOdd 8thGridNameDetails

Tim GAUKROGER (027)TEAM LOSI / LOSI 8 / SIRIO

are you sure your not a team driver timmy? ^^
oblivion is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:39 PM
  #4632  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
promugenman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 801
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

team losi is the brand, same as team associated, team orion. if owning the brand makes you a team driver there's a lot of them out there. with associated you can also get "Factory team" versions, but that doesn't make you a factory driver.
promugenman is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:48 PM
  #4633  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Mr-s413bt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 1,731
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

hahaha this is funny...


Does that mean if put down Ferrari on my entry form you guys will assume i am sponsored by them.... LOL

Revo is a decent truck... but an LST2 is a race quality truck..... IMO
Mr-s413bt is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:53 PM
  #4634  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by promugenman
team losi is the brand, same as team associated, team orion. if owning the brand makes you a team driver there's a lot of them out there. with associated you can also get "Factory team" versions, but that doesn't make you a factory driver.
i realise that, but that just takes all the fun outta giving Timmy G stick about how much he hypes their products while baggin' everything else.

way to be a killjoy, now i gotta find something else to rib him about.

Originally Posted by Mr-s413bt
hahaha this is funny...


Does that mean if put down Ferrari on my entry form you guys will assume i am sponsored by them.... LOL

Revo is a decent truck... but an LST2 is a race quality truck..... IMO
glad your getting a kick out of it too

i will assume your sponsored by them if you get all the good parts at giveaway prices, while big noting them every chance you get..
oblivion is offline  
Old 03-06-2007, 05:58 PM
  #4635  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
oblivion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,722
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

behold, my new secret weapon!

5.7" bow tie on a 5.8" rim.



oblivion is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.