Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Old 02-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Grandpa
For your entertainment pleasure...some warm up videos before our State Titles.

http://www.liverc.com/news/race_resu...A-Main_Videos/
Thanks for that Phil - I'll have a watch of those tonight - awesome track!

They appear to be 'OK' drivers . . .

Having said that, I saw a buggy drive into a rut the other day, AND IT NEVER CAME BACK OUT! . . . . We waited for 5 minutes and gave up - he turned off his radio, took his fuel bottle, and went home!! - we never saw his car again!

It makes you think . . . if we challenged the pros on our track, after some little *&^% has churned up the triples on his mini bike (and assuming we didn't have WildManSweeping prep the track for them) I reckon we would keep up no probs! . . . . . . Hmmm . . . maybe not aye . . . . LOL

Looking forward to Sunday!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Tech Adept

Another Ty Tessman show.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

fend lost in on the first lap. he was the quickest of them all!

but ty was unstoppable in truggy!
Old 02-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Tech Adept

Of all the races I've watched of him,he doesn't seem to be quickest. He's a lot like Tebo. Just doesn't make mistakes.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Any more ep entry's other wise I'll have to borrow some ones smelly noisy nitro.....
Old 02-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi Phil,
I had not planned to race 1/8 EP at the SA Titles but if its that close to getting numbers and you need an extra body, send me a message and I will dig up some form of ep buggy just to make numbers up.

Cheers

Mike
Old 02-28-2014, 01:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hi guys,
I'll be down on Sunday and if anyone is looking for another motor I've got my Alpha A852 and pipe combo up for sale: http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...ipe-combo.html

I'm happy to do a $10 discount for this weekend only if you pickup at the track on Sunday. Cheers
Old 02-28-2014, 02:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mauve
Hi Phil,
I had not planned to race 1/8 EP at the SA Titles but if its that close to getting numbers and you need an extra body, send me a message and I will dig up some form of ep buggy just to make numbers up.

Cheers

Mike
Much appreciated, Mike. I will keep you updated.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Membership

Hi All. Does anyone know if there is somewhere we can confirm our club membership?
Cheers
Old 02-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Membership

Originally Posted by Rims
Hi All. Does anyone know if there is somewhere we can confirm our club membership?
Cheers
Hi steve, yes mate you are registered, all payed up, when you race next, your name will have a M next to it, SDMCC website results. Next week I will be posting out membership cards mate, I have your address details- many thanks.
Thanks boys for making our Mannum Show a success, is something different for our town, now they can see what we do for fun, sold a few items for scotty and Darren, makes for a fun day- great work mick for constructing a track, was a excellent day
Thanks to phill, mick ellis, myself, scotty and Darren, and RC HobbyZone, working well together as a club pays off.

Stewy
Mannum Express Racing
SDMCC- secretary
Old 03-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mallee RC
Hi steve, yes mate you are registered, all payed up, when you race next, your name will have a M next to it, SDMCC website results. Next week I will be posting out membership cards mate, I have your address details- many thanks.
Thanks boys for making our Mannum Show a success, is something different for our town, now they can see what we do for fun, sold a few items for scotty and Darren, makes for a fun day- great work mick for constructing a track, was a excellent day
Thanks to phill, mick ellis, myself, scotty and Darren, and RC HobbyZone, working well together as a club pays off.

Stewy
Mannum Express Racing
SDMCC- secretary
Don't forget 'Gillespie' he who can drive any form of RC at the front. Was a good day but I must say I'm tied and most likely wouldn't make tomorrow if I was free too. The nitro's def brought the crowds in bigger than electric and there seems to be great interest in them.

To bed,
Mick .E
Old 03-01-2014, 03:14 AM
Tech Regular

Racing is on for tomorrow

Big thanks to Stewy for the organization of the track.
Thanks Scotty, Darren and the guys for an awesome day of fun and laughs at the Mannum show. A few more people now know what nitro racing is all about.
All packed and ready for tomorrow at MV.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Mannum Show

Hey Guys,

You all beat me to the Mannum Show comments.
Had a great day up at the Mannum Show today, Huge thanks to Stewy first of all for opening the door for RCHobbyzone to have a display at the Mannum Show today and helping organise the track to show off how much fun we have in this hobby, Thanks mate! Mick Ellis what can I say your commitment to RC is second to none, you give a 110% all the time and nothing is ever a problem you're a champ RCHobbyzone along with SDMCC are lucky to have someone like you onboard. Great work guys for a building a fun little section of track to display the cars in such a short time. Huge thanks to Phil for coming along today and bringing supplies with him for the track. Also a huge thanks to Andrew Gillespie for coming along today and having a drive even if it was mostly with my 1/8 short course truck (the things a weapon) couldn't get it away from him. We better get used to the name Andrew Gillespie cause I reckon watching him today enjoying off road so much (cause he is a onroad driver), I don't think it will be long before he makes a change to off road full time. And your right Mick he can steer pretty good. Last but not least thanks to Goose for bringing his Baja 5B Flux today and scaring people with it's size and stupid power. Darren and I really appreciate all of your efforts today guys, Well done!

Here's a couple of pics

Old 03-01-2014, 04:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you Stewy
Old 03-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi can some one tell me how much it is to enter for the state title and bsb ect as I've payed for accommidaton now I need to pay race fees.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.