Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Old 02-15-2014, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by WildManDriving
What time is sign-in (nominations)?

Thanks
Michael
Normal time, so around 9:30am. Start time may be pushed back a little
depending on the condition of the track, but hopefully that won't happen.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SDMCC
Normal time, so around 9:30am. Start time may be pushed back a little
depending on the condition of the track, but hopefully that won't happen.
Step away from building the new AE RC10B5 and go to bed ready for racing tomorrow (today now) I'll try be there a little earlier to help with track work hardening up the soggy spots.

Racing Mick.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Keyboard warrior with post after post
But on the serious side another great days racing and again thanks to all those that help out in anyway to making racing happen and thank you to those that drained the puddles yesterday. I ran soft AKA Enduro's after racing and they where great and I should have used them in the finals just showing how clean and firm the track surface was.

See you all next time,
M. Ellis
Old 02-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Thanks mick for pitting for me and the sweeping the track
While all else played
Old 02-16-2014, 01:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

WildManSweeping we call him. True to his word, Mick got to the track early and worked hard to prepare the track for all to use - thank you Mick - what a legend.

Thanks for cooking the BBQ Mark...

Nice driving Smeddy... Despite my best efforts to drive you off the track on several occasions you finished on top.

Thank you to all who took time out of your day and went out of your way to give me tips, and help me set up my car.

Great day! Thanks
Old 02-16-2014, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Results are up will get to the champ table in the next couple of days

http://www.sdmcc.asn.au/results_nitr...et_Report.html

Smed
Old 02-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Tech Adept

A big thanks to everyone who helped out with the track today. A special thanks to Michael Ellis who didn't stop helping prep the track all day, the club would also like to thank Michael for his kind donation.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:43 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bill8Truggy
WildManSweeping we call him. True to his word, Mick got to the track early and worked hard to prepare the track for all to use - thank you Mick - what a legend.

Thanks for cooking the BBQ Mark...

Nice driving Smeddy... Despite my best efforts to drive you off the track on several occasions you finished on top.

Thank you to all who took time out of your day and went out of your way to give me tips, and help me set up my car.

Great day! Thanks
Hey bill I noticed when I popped your steering link back on , your rod end looked a bit thrashed probably why it popped off, but a good thing to do is place a countersunk washer with the flathead screw will stop it from coming off .
Old 02-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the tip - will do.

It came to my attention during the meet that my rod ends were flogged out. A bit of preventative maintenance is required.

Thanks for putting my car back together during the race.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi Fellas- Thanks for a good day Sunday- I had a very average day- servo related- however I drive away with a smile- Fun day always-
I couldn't help but notice something while I was marshalling, and I did some extras, You fellas have some very nice cars these days, the time people are now putting into there cars, the setup, the car's engines, pipes- makes for some very fast racing- killer work boys- a year ago, the racing was NO WERE NEAR what todays racing is- EXCELLENT work guys- With titles just around the corner- I can see our club doing very well in this event- Keep it up Fellas
This week Scotty and Darren will be collecting peoples gear to go up to PT Lincon, Thursday at 11.30-12pm I will collect the gear for Friday pickup Nathan-and gear others have organise to be dropped at his house- and leave Friday am- we are staying at Cabin Pk, will arrive Friday Night- 5-6pm. Depart fom track Sunday-return gear Monday around 11.30-12pm
See you all up there- drivers be safe!
Stewy
Mannum Express Racing
SDMCC-secretary

PS- we will fix RANGA'S truggy up on the way hahahahahaha
Old 02-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mallee RC
PS- we will fix RANGA'S truggy up on the way hahahahahaha
Maybe also stop at a car wash as well...
Old 02-18-2014, 02:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by SDMCC
A big thanks to everyone who helped out with the track today. A special thanks to Michael Ellis who didn't stop helping prep the track all day, the club would also like to thank Michael for his kind donation.
I agree, good work Michael. Good work to everyone that makes these meetings happen actually, you are very dedicated. I am just getting back into racing, (Don't worry I am one of the ones that will help where possible). Having a ball at the moment, cheers.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking

Hey guys
I'm planning to start racing truggy class at your club but have a couple of questions..
What tyres are you guys using? And what type of transponder would I need?
I just need a bit more practice (to try and keep the truggy off its roof!!!) but I can't wait to get down there for a race soon
Thanks
Old 02-18-2014, 06:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wizmayhem
Hey guys
I'm planning to start racing truggy class at your club but have a couple of questions..
I just need a bit more practice (to try and keep the truggy off its roof!!!) but I can't wait to get down there for a race soon
Thanks
Most guys use ibeam tyres in soft compound.

Mylaps transponders are the ones to get, hobby habit sell them as would most shops. If you can't get one before the next race meet the club have transponders you can borrow for the day.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Come give it a go!!

Originally Posted by Wizmayhem
Hey guys
Thanks
Hi Wiz- as Nathan said- AKA I-Beams most of us run, They give you the most grip for SDMCC surface, RC HobbyZone have them on the shelf in pre-mount or tyre/rim packs.
As for your transponder, Hobby Habbit have them on the shelf, they are a dear item, however its a buy once thing!
The club has 10 recharged transponders in which you can use on any race day, Just punch a hole in your window of your shell, transponder goes inside, with clip on outside. Easy as that- Don't worrie about being on your roof, we all do that, come up and enjoy yourself, its a great day, any help your after don't hesitate to ask ANY member, everyone helps at our club- is how we all learnt mate. We give you 3 meets at a visitors rate, if you join, your Sunday's fee is $15- were can you have fun all day for that money-SDMCC you can
See you up there soon
Stewy
Mannum Express Racing
SDMCC- Secretary

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.