Wiki Posts
Search

Forrestville forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2002, 05:29 AM
AC
Tech Regular

Default Forrestville forums

Helo all. We need some people to talk on the Northside forums!! its so sad, and noone is posting!
SO here is the club site: www.nrccrcc.netfirms.com
and click on the forums. We NEED members, its so quiet in there. Please help out!
Old 09-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Forrestville forums

Originally posted by AC
Helo all. We need some people to talk on the Northside forums!! its so sad, and noone is posting!
SO here is the club site: www.nrccrcc.netfirms.com
and click on the forums. We NEED members, its so quiet in there. Please help out!
you should move your forum over to here at rctech, more people will stumble across it!...
Old 09-19-2002, 04:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

agree, it is pretty much accepted that RC tech is the venue for Sydney based discussions, and TFTR for Vic based discussions.

Get everyone together and start chatting
Old 09-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default Normal Club Meets

Guys out of interest? Would you guys race at Forestville if it was on a Saturday instead of a Sunday..???
Old 09-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Honestly with the schedule on as of late, i dont have anymore time to race at all. But a big put off for me is the use of rubber tires.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks besercoe for ur feed back.. Will discuss it in the next Committee Meeting anyone else..??
Old 09-21-2002, 07:26 PM
Tech Champion

well the Forestville club did a great job last night for the final round of the HPI Challenge - well done...
Old 09-22-2002, 01:40 AM
Tech Adept

Were about to have our next committee meeting.. and it was great turn out last night. Just wandering, if we held it on a Saturday would you guys go to our normal club meets as well...???
Old 09-22-2002, 02:36 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey gabe,

if this is the gabe i think it is then this is a hi from 'mickster' from castle hill....

I managed to find some time to get back into RC now....

i'll see ya around 87)
Old 09-22-2002, 03:28 AM
AC
Tech Regular

Yeah, well i most probably would! as forestville is a great track, and personaly i like rubbers, hehe, my car seems to like them better, or is it just me? anyway, well done, the hpi challenge was heaps fun! although i snaped a rear belt.
Old 09-22-2002, 03:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Normal Club Meets

Originally posted by gabe
Guys out of interest? Would you guys race at Forestville if it was on a Saturday instead of a Sunday..???
Hey Gabe, haven't talked for some time! Last time was when I was in Japan!!
It would be great if you guys would run on saturdays, means I can come!! Working on Sundays is crap!!
Old 09-22-2002, 04:21 AM
Tech Adept

Hi rccarracer and mickster.. yes i am the gabe hahah...
rccarracer - Hey man where have u dissapeared to.,.i havent speaken to ur for yonks.. been on your site but u havent posted so i thought u must have been busy,, Thanks for your feedback abt running it on Saturddays.. Will bring it to the next committee meeting..

Mickster- yess mick its me so have ur exams all finished yet...??? U going to get ur act together and buy a stock motor and get rid of ur trusty 540.. Cause when u do pop down to forestville.. eh..

Thanks guys for all ur feedback more would be great regarding which race days u guys prefer.. Or what u dont like abt NRCCRCC, so we can improve the club better.. I think our club would like to be a club whereby racers have a say on there own clubs...
Old 09-22-2002, 04:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah after I got back from Japan, school got in the way as it does, but finally have some time after all the exams!
Old 09-22-2002, 05:46 AM
Tech Adept

Results have just been posted for HPI Challenge Round 3..?? chk it out with the link below.

Gabes
Old 09-22-2002, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by gabe
Were about to have our next committee meeting.. and it was great turn out last night. Just wandering, if we held it on a Saturday would you guys go to our normal club meets as well...???

Yes i like the idea of racing on Saturday nights, gives us Sunday to recover! I'll ask a few of the other guys i race with and get back to you later in the week (wed night).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.