Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
LRRCC - Liverpool Radio Rallycross Car Club >

LRRCC - Liverpool Radio Rallycross Car Club

LRRCC - Liverpool Radio Rallycross Car Club

Old 04-17-2014, 02:00 AM
  #31  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Entered,,done,,looking forward to having a run at livo,,,
doorz is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 02:10 AM
  #32  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz View Post
Entered,,done,,looking forward to having a run at livo,,,
Thanks baggz
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 03:02 AM
  #33  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

All good Jimmy,,
Made a few calls to try and get a full feild of 4mod going,,
I think the track will be awesome for some 1/10 action,,

See u there.........
doorz is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 04:19 AM
  #34  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz View Post
All good Jimmy,,
Made a few calls to try and get a full feild of 4mod going,,
I think the track will be awesome for some 1/10 action,,

See u there.........
U will have fun baggz ill give u a go of my gas car aswell
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 04-18-2014, 05:07 AM
  #35  
ajj
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (18)
 
ajj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 893
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Hmm... Might have to bolt in a 7.5 and come for a muck around
ajj is offline  
Old 04-18-2014, 05:21 AM
  #36  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

It'll be a good day,,,,see you there,,
doorz is offline  
Old 04-18-2014, 05:36 AM
  #37  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz View Post
It'll be a good day,,,,see you there,,
Sweep tyres r working well baggz mite have to get some more off u if u have any left
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 04-20-2014, 12:19 AM
  #38  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Sorry Jimmy,,no tyres,,

Car's ready,,weather's looking good for tomorrow,,
What time can i get in to do a few laps before racing starts?
doorz is offline  
Old 04-20-2014, 02:01 AM
  #39  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz View Post
Sorry Jimmy,,no tyres,,

Car's ready,,weather's looking good for tomorrow,,
What time can i get in to do a few laps before racing starts?
Tracks open from around 7.30am c u all their tomorrow track is in great shape heaps of grip
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 04-20-2014, 08:19 PM
  #40  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (29)
 
vikingen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,234
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Interested in the feedback re: 4wd mod @ Livo
vikingen is offline  
Old 04-21-2014, 01:06 AM
  #41  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Awesome Cam,,u should have come for a run,,
The kyosho shocks would have loved the jumps,,4mod was jumping them all with no problem,,
The only breakage i had was the wing,,,but i didnt know the track,,once i got used to it the laps were getting quicker,,
Grip was good,,Sweep tyres were working well all day,,,

Thanks to all that ran the day,,i had a ball,,

I'll definitly be back for more 4mod action at livo,,and if you guys decide to cut out the back section of the track for 1/10,,it'll make it even better.......
doorz is offline  
Old 04-21-2014, 03:27 AM
  #42  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz View Post
Awesome Cam,,u should have come for a run,,
The kyosho shocks would have loved the jumps,,4mod was jumping them all with no problem,,
The only breakage i had was the wing,,,but i didnt know the track,,once i got used to it the laps were getting quicker,,
Grip was good,,Sweep tyres were working well all day,,,

Thanks to all that ran the day,,i had a ball,,

I'll definitly be back for more 4mod action at livo,,and if you guys decide to cut out the back section of the track for 1/10,,it'll make it even better.......
Im glad to hear that u enjoyed urself baggz those sweep tyres worked really well
We r talking about it just have to work out were we r going to cut it
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 PM
  #43  
SH
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NSW AUS
Posts: 711
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis View Post
Im glad to hear that u enjoyed urself baggz those sweep tyres worked really well
We r talking about it just have to work out were we r going to cut it
.
SH is offline  
Old 04-26-2014, 03:50 PM
  #44  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Syndicate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Reedy!!!!
Posts: 1,084
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Just finished a b44.2 with a 7.5 in it for livo days, will also drag Joel out to next meeting with his xray, bring on electric at livo
-Reedy
Syndicate is offline  
Old 06-02-2014, 08:42 PM
  #45  
kek
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
kek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 151
Default

We are racing this Sunday, Round 1 of our Winter Series at LRRCC.

We shall be racing the following classes;
1/8 Nitro Buggy
1/8 Nitro Truggy

Provided we get enough numbers, we would like to start racing these 2 classes on a regular basis, so if you have an EP8 or 1/10 4wd Mod, or any 1/10, bring it along and have some fun on a larger track.
1/8 Electric Buggy
1/10 4WD Mod Buggy - This can do our whole track without issues, so we prefer that type of 1/10.


7min Qualifiers for all
30min A finals, 20min lower finals, and 3x8min finals for the electric's.

So, if you want to run your 1/10 on a different track, come down this Sunday.
For more info go here --> http://www.lrrcc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4907
kek is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.