Community
Wiki Posts
Search

northern rivers rc crawlers/scale club

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default northern rivers rc crawlers/scale club

Hi all just looking at starting a club for all crawler/ scale trucks just wanting to know how many people would have any interest in this as i know a few fans out there i my self would like to see some events and comps for a bit of fun i know there a comp coming up but just like to see if we could get something more going i know of quite a few places to go to hold some events i have property where alot of tracks could be built too so let me know if your keen an ill get the wheels turning so to speak...
Cheers kaos racing
Old 08-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kaos racing
Hi all just looking at starting a club for all crawler/ scale trucks just wanting to know how many people would have any interest in this as i know a few fans out there i my self would like to see some events and comps for a bit of fun i know there a comp coming up but just like to see if we could get something more going i know of quite a few places to go to hold some events i have property where alot of tracks could be built too so let me know if your keen an ill get the wheels turning so to speak...
Cheers kaos racing
Count me in mate i will bring my bacho AKA (corey) master course builder
They are alot of fun mine gets more use than all of my rc machines put together, pour old red she's getting a bit sloppy but still tough.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Tech Adept

E
Originally Posted by luko
Count me in mate i will bring my bacho AKA (corey) master course builder
They are alot of fun mine gets more use than all of my rc machines put together, pour old red she's getting a bit sloppy but still tough.
Thanks mate i new i could count on you without even asking im sure your boys would love it too im just seeing if we can get numbers and ill start putting thing together.....
Iv got the new scale truck my wraith and good ol honcho which will be getting a few more mods soon plus the misso is in the process of designing some t shirts too
Old 08-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Tech Adept

Just throwing a few idea's around thinking about running afew classes like stock, mod, scale, and open plus like a pure rock crawler style eg: gmade style crawlers
Old 08-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Tech Adept

If anyone has any idea to get this club up and running and get numbers spread the word
Cheers
Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Build it,,and they will come,,
You need to keep pushing it and advertise,,word of mouth,,check other crawling threads to let others know what you are trying to do...
It would be hard to start a club without firstly having a regular group of mates just bashing for fun, and then all getting together to build tracks,courses etc,,
Contact Steve(rc tech name,badmothertrucker) he is a regular crawler and might be able to help out..

Good luck fellas,,
Old 08-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by doorz
Build it,,and they will come,,
You need to keep pushing it and advertise,,word of mouth,,check other crawling threads to let others know what you are trying to do...
It would be hard to start a club without firstly having a regular group of mates just bashing for fun, and then all getting together to build tracks,courses etc,,
Contact Steve(rc tech name,badmothertrucker) he is a regular crawler and might be able to help out..

Good luck fellas,,
Thanks mate i guess that would be the way to go got a few blokes that i crawl with im just going to go ahead and start building tracks at my farm then go from there the boyz dont to to far away so head down ass up so to speak..........
Old 08-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Tech Adept

Had a look at some places to build tracks and had a bit of a bash i think this will be a goer
Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Tech Adept

If you guys here of any good places to go let me know and see what we can build/ make tracks there
Old 08-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

Crawler comp coming up on the 21-09-13 more detais soon