Wiki Posts
Search

xray T1FK05 vs Schumacher Mi2

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 01:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default xray T1FK05 vs Schumacher Mi2

hey guys i was wondering whats a beter car between them two can u's plz list the pro's and con's about both thanx

alex
Old 05-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hi

Hi,

Buddy, i'm sorry to say but from experience and results(Australian Results) u cant even compare both cars properly. The Xray is much more better built and a faster car in stock and mod.

Hope this helps, Cheers, Steven
Old 05-29-2005, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

o ok then i should change my layby to the xray then coz i like both of them but i didnt know if they where good performence wise
Old 05-29-2005, 02:26 AM
Tech Addict

Default Hi

Hi,

In the end its up to you but personally from experience and results the xray is a faster and better car.

If you ever need any help with the xray just ask or call custom model cars, they give great advice(they are the distributors of xray in Australia).

Cheers, Steven
Old 05-29-2005, 02:33 AM
Tech Elite

cheers mate thanx for the advice
Old 05-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mate I think you need to look at the bigger picture and try and realise who sponsors who. This last post is from an XRay sponsored driver and mine is from a Schumacher sponsored driver. You can take both our posts as seriously or not seriously as you want. Considering resources, and number of drivers/talent both companies match up pretty equal. The driver is the most important part of the equation, and not the car/battery/motor. For good results you have to have a great overall package, not just car. The recent Vic Titles proves that all the top cars are good and you buy what you like/can get/afford. The Vic Titles mod A had:

3 Schumachers
2 Corally
2 Associated
1 Yokomo
1 HPI
1 Xray

Im pretty certain that most of these drivers could have got into the A had they swapped cars.

Just try and keep an open opinion and when it comes down to it, practice is most important because you wont win if you hit a board and break your car
Old 05-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Tech Addict

Default Hi

Hi,

Yeah Mission had 3 in the A's but there where heaps of missions i think i saw about 8 or 9 mb more in mod. There was only one Xray and it finished in 2nd!!and it TQ'd and came 2nd in stockand also Darrin Campbell won the recent BIG event b4 the Vics. From what ive seen at the Vics and from what I've done with the car over a 1 month period and it just being released here in Australia i think it is a VERY good car.
But mission is good also so its really had to decide you can choose one of these cars by comparing results or the consitancy...ect. In the end its all up to how u drive the car how much time you put into preparing it to race and how many times a week or month your practice or race as Chris said.

Cheers Davo
Old 05-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

No doubting that Xray is one of the best cars out there. I was just highlighting that for example Darrin's skill is the vast reason why he wins-not the car.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Kid TT, if you are after a good Mission 2, i have a fully pimped out car for sale, lots of BMI carbon fibre and Puple alloy parts. PM me if interested.

There are about 10 kits out there which can do the job, its all about your personal preference and parts availability. In ACT you are certain of Schuie parts through monaro models, if not then Metro in Vic ship next day to your desk.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi,

I think Schumacher make very good touring car.
They are fast and reliable.

However, my local hobby shop (LHS) stop stocking Schumacher parts due to distribution right problem.
There is another LHS that do stock them but they don't always have the parts which are very frustrating moreover they sell at a much higher price.

Therefore, get the car that have a good part supply for repair or to replace worn part from an understanding your need LHS.

Old 05-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

hey ok so i basically depends on me i really like both cars but i also like the TRF415ms but thats too much i think ill stick to the Mi2 thanx for advice

alex
Old 05-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

hey Besercoe um thanx but no thanks the only car my mum will let me get is a brand new one from a shop my tt-01 is also close to being hoped up fully i might have a mate thats interested in it how much you selling it for i think my mates limit is 400buks
Old 05-30-2005, 12:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

the Mi2 is a nice car, you just have to decide which
one you like the most.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:01 AM
Tech Elite

well thanx for the advice i have decided im gona get the Mi2 i figured i like boh but i like the Mi2 a lot more and yeh i no with racing it doesnt matter on the car it dpends on the river so yeh Mi2 all the way
Old 05-30-2005, 03:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (92%+)

dont get me wrong i love my xray. but as a friend pointed out to me was that there may be alot of xrays winning in Aus when you look at the world titles where were the xrays in the A's? i can tell you 1 2 and 3 in the b final

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.