Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Feral Matched Batteries & Accessories >

Feral Matched Batteries & Accessories

Feral Matched Batteries & Accessories

Old 03-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Feral Matched Batteries & Accessories

Well guys, it is time to pay for a thread on this forum to promote my products. For a few guys my matched batteries are well known as they originally started back in the early 1990's. In those days, Feral Matched packs took out virtually every major title available in Australia .

I have restarted matching cells because I feel there is a need to have Australian businesses looking after the Australian racer. Over the last 12 months, I have been matching the GP3300 cells with good demand for the cells because we do not punish these cells during matching which means that you get good quality cells that will serve you well. My packs have even been taken to the last On Road Worlds in the USA so they must be competitive. They were also used against Surikarn at Tamworth with Feral cells turning in good lap times in the A final.

Currently I have just run out of GP3300 cells again but I have a shipment of the new IB3600 cells that we are currently matching. Wait until you see the final price on these .... you will be very surprised at the value. We also have unmatched assembled IB3600 stick packs available complete with Tamiya plugs.

We are also checking the value of the new GP3700 cells. Additionally, we will also have all the battery accessories that you require to assemble your packs.

Over the next few days, I will put up some prices here for the stick packs and I will also do some opening specials on unmatched loose cells.

The web site will also be up soon.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I don't mind the hard questions.

Greg
Old 03-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

[email protected]@d luck with ya new project There's no excuse for anyone to Buy their cells O/S anymore, I have both Feral/Harris cells & they perform just as good as O/S packs if not better Both you Guys provide Excellent products & A1 Service, Keep it up,

Let the Battery Wars Begin
Luke.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default The Fastest Cells will only make or break a bad driver

Greg

MannRacing would love to try out some of your GP3300 cells as I am all for supporting the Australian industry if it means we are competitive with the import market.
Old 03-13-2005, 03:46 AM
Tech Champion

Adrian,

I can assure you that the prices will be far better than the overseas cells. This is not my full time occupation so my margins can be a lot lower.

Luke - thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks for the recommendations to your mates
Old 03-13-2005, 04:37 AM
TWISTED

Great news Cannon glad your back I think I still got some of your 1700`s out in the shed. Will be talking to you soon.
Grant Mac

Old 03-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Good to see Greg has made a strong commitment to RC again, first time around he made some significant impact on how things ran in Australia, hopefully he can do the same again.

Pity anyone who tries to piss him off, they better go track down Barry Putty before attempting that one.

I also hear the prices on the new IB will be hard to pass up.
Old 03-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Tech Champion

Yes its time to strap some IB's into my car ... i need some run time!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

Ok guys ..... an opening special offer. I have unmatched IB3600 stick packs available for an introductory price of $40.00 plus postage. Ideal for all forms of club racing. They even come in their own cardboard storage box. I also have some unmatched zapped loose IB3600 cells available. Price is $40.00 for 6 cells plus postage. These cells are not left overs from matching. They haven't even been cycled yet.

The other good news is that heavy D is going to sell these cells in Brisbane as well at the same prices so get in on the introductory specials.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Cannon

Can we expect to see you up at Ipswich at the National with your cells????

I wouldn't mind trying a pack or two out???
Old 03-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Champion

Unfortunately I cannot make the Nationals . Work (27 staff) over Easter makes it impossible.

I also have some unmatched zapped GP3300 SP2 that came in with another order. These cells were shipped to see what the new voltages were like on the latest GP3300's. There is only enough for two packs plus a 4 cell pack. (16 cells) Anyone can have the lot for $80.00 plus postage. These cells are not end rubbish. They have been zapped and cycled 3 times for testing.

First in gets them.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Re: Cannon

Originally posted by memyselfandI
Can we expect to see you up at Ipswich at the National with your cells????

I wouldn't mind trying a pack or two out???
Just a couple of notes on this one fellas.

1. These cells are not legal for the Offroad Nats at Easter.

2. Trackside trading is banned at the Offroad Nats at Easter.

cheers
Old 03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post thanks

for the info Heavy....
Old 03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks Dave..... yes not legal yet. I should have mentioned this at the top.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Tech Champion

I also have battery bars, corally connectors and plugs (genuine twisted plugs) and deans plugs available as well so pm me if you have any questions.

BTW the IB3600 cells are coming along very well. Interesting numbers and low internal resistance (more punch).

Intellect themselves say to charge at 6 amps, with a delta peak of 0.03 volts per pack. They also state best results are achieved while charging at environmental temperatures of 25-33 degrees. They also say NO cooling fans. So this is one hot cell!!!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Default besercoe- i need your help!!!

before i start selling my soul to buy these new 3300,3600 3700 and 4000 cells, i need to know if my 3000 nimh packs used for 3months left for 2years in the carport can restored.
tried cycling them but just wont hold charge...
if i had only 6 packs, i would just let them go but unfortunately i got 24packs bought at around US$65 a set(all matched sanyos 405sec+ average 1.19volts)
is this one big mistake or can they be salvaged for practice packs at least...i got a turbo35bl and about to buy a single cell charger...any suggestion would be very much appreciated...
Attached Thumbnails Feral Matched Batteries & Accessories-img_0011.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.