Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc. >

Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc.

Like Tree115Likes

Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc.

Old 05-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
Mr Window Mark, don't even think about it. Durango vehicles would have won more national titles world wide than any other brand again this year.
good one.... Oops you were serious?
Old 05-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by window mark View Post
Dos ....The Vehicle good / cant say the same for the driver , only one speed , thats flat to the board....

Paris ...... their vehicles look great / always happy to talk turkey after November / with any brand for next season / open to offers $$$$
Mark hate to burst your bubble but I wouldn't be waiting for a phone call any time soon
Old 05-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
Mr Paris, I see you are slowly phasing out Associated. First the 4wd and now 2wd. I suppose you are waiting for the "YOKE" mob to bring out 2SCT next?
Bruce mate, I can only wish for Yokomo to release a BMax2 series SCT! Damn what a weapon that could amount too!

I think the way the new generation Yokomo's are shaping up, they will be as easy to deal with as my old MR-4 BXF's were.. Set them up when you first get them, and forget about needing to dial in to each track.. Damn those cars were sweet.. And fast!!

...Guys is next Saturday an ARCR club meeting? If so, i can that confirm myself and Annabelle will be making the trip again. Looking to get some more quality track time with the cars before the VDS Knox cup the weekend after.

Actually, what time is meeting start for next weekend?
Old 05-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Paris ...... their vehicles look great / always happy to talk turkey after November / with any brand for next season / open to offers $$$$
Mate even having thoughts of changing to Yokomo's will make you quicker for rest of the season!!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 'Paris' View Post
Mate even having thoughts of changing to Yokomo's will make you quicker for rest of the season!!
Hahaha... Just the thought of selling the Durango will make you faster
Old 05-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 'Paris' View Post
Bruce mate, I can only wish for Yokomo to release a BMax2 series SCT! Damn what a weapon that could amount too!

I think the way the new generation Yokomo's are shaping up, they will be as easy to deal with as my old MR-4 BXF's were.. Set them up when you first get them, and forget about needing to dial in to each track.. Damn those cars were sweet.. And fast!!

...Guys is next Saturday an ARCR club meeting? If so, i can that confirm myself and Annabelle will be making the trip again. Looking to get some more quality track time with the cars before the VDS Knox cup the weekend after.

Actually, what time is meeting start for next weekend?
Yes next Saturday is our next club meet. Would be good to see you there again...
We will be starting a little earlier probably about 9:30. We have a committee meeting Tuesday so that time is still to be confirmed along with a few more details about race days and club seasons etc...
Old 05-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dos Andos View Post
Yes next Saturday is our next club meet. Would be good to see you there again...
We will be starting a little earlier probably about 9:30. We have a committee meeting Tuesday so that time is still to be confirmed along with a few more details about race days and club seasons etc...
Sound's good to me! We will most likely stay in the appartment again on the Friday night, so the earlier start time may actually help us out, as due to business commitments I need to be back Sunday morning, but really either 9:30 or 10am is fine.

Can you also let me know if either 4wd or SCT won't be run as soon as you guys know, as I plan to run 2wd and SCT, but i'll bring the 4wd if SCT isn't on the program.

Do you want us to list down on the entry spreadsheet again? or is there another process now.

Cheers
Old 05-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You can sign up from the website ( via the main page or via the 'Race Meet dates' calendar ).

Or directly here

Stadium truck is due to cycle in (since we didn't run it last week), so either 4WD Buggy, SCT Modified or 2WD SCT will cycle out depending on sign ups (or we finalize the schedule at the committee meeting). Stay tuned.

Last edited by Reflexia; 05-26-2013 at 04:42 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I with you Mr Magican..........Durango all the way..... Dos and Paris will see the light one day......
Old 05-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Tech Master

I with you Mr Magican..........Durango all the way..... Dos and Paris will see the light one day......
I got all the light I need with the XB4... Anymore and I'd probably go blind...
Your obviously not happy Mark. Sometimes it's just best to cut your loses and move on rather than spend the rest of your life with car that just makes you unhappy.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Reflexia View Post

You can sign up from the website ( via the main page or via the 'Race Meet dates' calendar ).

Or directly here

Stadium truck is due to cycle in (since we didn't run it last week), so either 4WD Buggy, SCT Modified or 2WD SCT will cycle out depending on sign ups (or we finalize the schedule at the committee meeting). Stay tuned.
Great sign up sheet too easy...
Old 05-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Tech Master

On a serious note have had a few people contact me with regard to racing on Sundays...
What are people's thoughts? Could an option be to race one weekend on a Saturday and 2 weeks later on a Sunday?
It's on the agenda for Tuesdays committee meeting so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please get in contact with myself or someone on the committee.
Cheers all
Old 05-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dos Andos View Post
On a serious note have had a few people contact me with regard to racing on Sundays...
What are people's thoughts? Could an option be to race one weekend on a Saturday and 2 weeks later on a Sunday?
It's on the agenda for Tuesdays committee meeting so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please get in contact with myself or someone on the committee.
Cheers all
Maybe a poll might be in order? Ive stated before Im in favour of early Sunday starts.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

For what it's worth, Sundays are better for us. But either way, i'll make every meeting I can!
Old 05-26-2013, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

We can do that.
Put your selection in the Poll.

Here

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service