OFF ROAD VINTAGE at Boondal. >

OFF ROAD VINTAGE at Boondal.

Like Tree262Likes

OFF ROAD VINTAGE at Boondal.

Old 06-09-2013, 04:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Great pic's Fastatfrog.

Yeah the Super Shot was amazing with all running a 12 or 13T brushless combo.

Was awesome racing & the most fun of all. Can't wait till the Fox comes out . Think there will be over 20 kits going to the Vintage Boondal runners.

Foggy I use this guy for all non Tamiya decals.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/tamkyo-repro-rc-items?_rdc=1

For Tamiya Pm Me
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Just got back from the pacific islands cruise guys, a few pics for ya's

Old 06-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Few more

Old 06-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hi Gary
Looks like you had a ball.So that is the reason we have not seen you at Boondall .It will be good to catch up next meeting .
Cheers Mario
Old 06-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

good to have ya back again Gazza, be good to hear all about the trip, ISLAND TIME brother
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up GC1/61

Yeah man, ISLAND TIME !!!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Great stuff Gary.

Tell us all next meet. Island Time hey Mario!!!

Ok I was surfing the bay & saw this. Great value guys . Half the price that Mario & I paid & looks the same as the Hobby King one that the boat guys use.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RC-CellMe...olled_Vehicles
Old 06-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

will crack a beer with you vintage legends!! Can't wait to laugh with you all and enjoy or great hobby
Old 06-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow Gary looks like you had a ball!! you seem to have women all round you.. you chick magnet you!! Id love to do that trip at some stage.

OK if the weather holds out I'm thinking of going down to Boondal for some runs on Saturday? This roster is giving me the shits how it brings me home on the wrong weekends, good news but I change weekends next month so I should line up with you guys again for our run days.......... The only thing is it puts me out for the Vintage festival weekend!! I'm going to see if I can get time off but its not looking real good, unfortunately I'm not going to know until the last minute at this stage.

Anyway......... Anyone keen for a run on Saturday? Was thinking about 10am??................ Anyone?...... Anyone?.........Bueller?..........Bueller?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default First ROAR champion!

Here is a link were Team Associated are interviewed about the up coming RC10 classic being re released...

http://www.myrcbox.com/interviews/te...-rc10-classic/
Old 06-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Default LINK

Originally Posted by Dynastorm Man
Here is a link were Team Associated are interviewed about the up coming RC10 classic being re released...

Hi Matt
Good link thanks for posting it.

Cheers Mario
Old 06-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Default SATURDAY?

Originally Posted by Foggy
Wow Gary looks like you had a ball!! you seem to have women all round you.. you chick magnet you!! Id love to do that trip at some stage.

OK if the weather holds out I'm thinking of going down to Boondal for some runs on Saturday? This roster is giving me the shits how it brings me home on the wrong weekends, good news but I change weekends next month so I should line up with you guys again for our run days.......... The only thing is it puts me out for the Vintage festival weekend!! I'm going to see if I can get time off but its not looking real good, unfortunately I'm not going to know until the last minute at this stage.

Anyway......... Anyone keen for a run on Saturday? Was thinking about 10am??................ Anyone?...... Anyone?.........Bueller?..........Bueller?
Hi foggy
Went past the track today had a look and it is flooded does not look good for Saturday(deep water)

Cheers Mario
Old 06-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

This roster is giving me the shits how it brings me home on the wrong weekends, good news but I change weekends next month so I should line up with you guys again for our run days.......... The only thing is it puts me out for the Vintage festival weekend!! I'm going to see if I can get time off but its not looking real good, unfortunately I'm not going to know until the last minute at this stage.)
Mate the festival will be an event not to miss. By the feedback and enthusiasm around the traps this could well be the biggest vintage event in Aus to date. Boondal is a huge part of the vintage scene in aus, we want to make it as easy as possible for as many of you great folk as possible to come on down

Mikey
Old 06-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up GC1/61

Originally Posted by Dynastorm Man

Man MAD link , RC10 all the way !!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Anyway......... Anyone keen for a run on Saturday? Was thinking about 10am??................ Anyone?......

Anyone?.........Bueller?..........Bueller?

Mate the track is under catch ya next fortnight

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.