Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mitchell Park Electric Off-Road, Adelaide

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Falcon#5
Not sure if anyone will be there this Sun.

But we will be there on Sat 18th. 10:30 onwards.
There might be another DT-02 there, but there will be definately a few other Vintage/Re-Re cars.

Hope to see you there.
Yep will take my son down on the 18th weather permitting... ! his enthusiasm has gotten me back into R/C (in a big way I might add..!) and he will absolutely love it...!!!!!

Will def bring the DT02 and I have a few Hotshots (obviously...!) and will bring the runner down for a drive and my custom lunchbox and maybe even the old turbo optima (although I love driving it it's expensive to fix..!) so lets hope for sunshine...!!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotshot boy
Yep will take my son down on the 18th weather permitting... ! his enthusiasm has gotten me back into R/C (in a big way I might add..!) and he will absolutely love it...!!!!!

Will def bring the DT02 and I have a few Hotshots (obviously...!) and will bring the runner down for a drive and my custom lunchbox and maybe even the old turbo optima (although I love driving it it's expensive to fix..!) so lets hope for sunshine...!!
Good to hear mate.

We'll still meet at MP, if it's raining, we'll scoot around to Hobby Habit and run indoors. Costs $10 or something to run there.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Intriguing collecton by the sounds of it, very keen to check 'em out
Old 06-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Good to hear mate.

We'll still meet at MP, if it's raining, we'll scoot around to Hobby Habit and run indoors. Costs $10 or something to run there.
Done, see ya's there I guess..!
But I'm sure I read somewhere that they only let run the cars sold from there..!!! Wouldn't surprise me lol...
Old 06-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Done, see ya's there I guess..!
But I'm sure I read somewhere that they only let run the cars sold from there..!!! Wouldn't surprise me lol...
I heard that too, but I think it's only to race there.
They let anyone practice there - for a price!
Old 06-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I heard that too, but I think it's only to race there.
They let anyone practice there - for a price!
That is so Adelaide!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

was down at MP late today and there was a hungarian fella and his son with a couple of quick buggies, they mite come down next saturday.man, i hope my new batteries arrive by then !!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey guys,
There might be a good chance , that the community club , will let us charge batterries, by running a lead from there centre......
Tommy working on it at the moment........
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by window mark
Hey guys,
There might be a good chance , that the community club , will let us charge batterries, by running a lead from there centre......
Tommy working on it at the moment........
That's good to hear Marko.

If you get a chance tomorrow morning, can you post up whether you'll be at M'vale or MP?
I might come down for a look.

Cheers mate.
Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hemi 426
was down at MP late today and there was a hungarian fella and his son with a couple of quick buggies, they mite come down next saturday.man, i hope my new batteries arrive by then !!
I spoke to him this mornin too... Nice fella kept my car on its wheels whilst I was up in the stand.. His son was driving something fast but stopped when I rolled up..? Maybe he felt bad for me with my lunchie so slow..... I also have a problem with the std 101bk ESC jumpin about and not workin properly in reverse etc.. Anyone know about this or are they just crap...???
Old 06-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ESC's

I spoke to him this mornin too... Nice fella kept my car on its wheels whilst I was up in the stand.. His son was driving something fast but stopped when I rolled up..? Maybe he felt bad for me with my lunchie so slow..... I also have a problem with the std 101bk ESC jumpin about and not workin properly in reverse etc.. Anyone know about this or are they just crap...???
Yeah just crap , unfortunately only good for silver can 540's , i think i have a tazer or two laying around that u can have , will bring it down on the 18th although we only have current model cars to run as the oldies are not quite ready........
regards Mark and Hayden M
Old 06-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

i will be down there on the 18th, should have my b4 running by then and maybe the zx5sp but i have a hyper tt, rc18t for back up just incase!

jsut need to get some more batteries and a specky reciever!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:34 AM
Tech Regular

lol sounds like its going to be a busy day might need to make up a number system so we can all get a chance to stand on the drivers stand.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

good news about the power lead from the club mark.i will have a deep cycle battery with me if any needs to run a charger on it.
Falcon, where did u say u got your lipo cutout from and how much ?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Looking like we will have a crowd & this could turn into something good. I hope the postie is nice to me this week and the Losi rocks up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.