Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]

Like Tree28Likes

Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]

Old 09-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Website update

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man
Some very close racing down at the Jets Sports Club today . . .

Thank you to all the regular crew that put in a mighty effort to help make the day run as smoothly as it did.

With BK's help we now have today’s results online.

Go to www.smaracing.org and see the latest results.

Great to see some new faces racing today, both in Novice and Nitro.

Till next race day . . .

Cheers,

IDM

Publicity Officer
Great to see the results up so quickly, and so many choices in viewing the information available.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

A LAP AROUND SMA WITH ANDREW G
http://members.optusnet.com.au/zmann/
CONGRAT ON THE WIN
Old 09-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Regular

I'd like to post a huge thanks to the Willards for the transport too and from racing yesterday, much appreciated (even if i did have to put up with Adam for even longer than usual )

Thanks to Rody for exceeding my expectations and saying "I'm already sick of Nitro racing" after just one meet

Thanks to BK for updating our site!!

Thanks to Matt for running the day

To Antonio, thanks for being patient with me, i'll get the instructions to you asap
Old 09-18-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by pyrosian
I'd like to post a huge thanks to the Willards for the transport too and from racing yesterday, much appreciated (even if i did have to put up with Adam for even longer than usual )

Thanks to Rody for exceeding my expectations and saying "I'm already sick of Nitro racing" after just one meet

Thanks to BK for updating our site!!

Thanks to Matt for running the day

To Antonio, thanks for being patient with me, i'll get the instructions to you asap
It's only Nitro tourers that im over. Moving to 1/8th scale pretty soon. Either an Evolva or MRX-4 with Collari Horsepower of course!!

Any takers for Mod EP racing in 2 sundays time? Dont say you didn't get enough notice
Old 09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default It's not over

Originally Posted by Rody
It's only Nitro tourers that im over. Moving to 1/8th scale pretty soon. Either an Evolva or MRX-4 with Collari Horsepower of course!!

Any takers for Mod EP racing in 2 sundays time? Dont say you didn't get enough notice
Nick, You'll be back!

Al, your welcome.

Dennis, some nice clips of the nitro's final, shame there not a bit longer, would luv to see the whole thing. If storage size is a problem check out rapid share, you can store a file up to 50meg in size for free!!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rody

Rody,
you will miss the ceaser salads, hot food and table service.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pyrosian
even if i did have to put up with Adam for even longer than usual

ooooh... that was harsh...

Rody, you'll be back....

Dennis, Nice vid shame its not longer....
Old 09-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Tech Regular

Hey guys i know it's off topic and all but does anyone down the club have a Digital steering servo (prefer Futaba) they wouldn't mind getting rid of??
Old 09-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking

very good race day and well ran. smooth grippy surface and good vision....

i just ask is there going to be change with timing system soon? the lap time get rounded to nearest second witch it make hard to get fine tuning done. i hope to race there again
Old 09-19-2005, 01:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Timing

Originally Posted by sokevin

i just ask is there going to be change with timing system soon? the lap time get rounded to nearest second witch it make hard to get fine tuning done. i hope to race there again
I know Matt is working on it, appears to be a glitch with the program, mind you, it does wonders for your consitancy......
Old 09-19-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Sunday

Thanks Dennis,

The car went from handling well in the morning to getting better as every heat went by. thanks to Rody for the help in the morning . Al for pitting for me in the final, cheers. Matt for another day run well . Good to see some different faces from other clubs again.
Dennis, some of that footage of the a final on dvd would be great. will talk to u soon about it.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by sokevin

the rounding that occurs is less than a second, from what i have seen it is either the way the Ko hardware works or the combination of the Ko system with Alycat.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:28 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Have you looked at the new version yet I know ken was working on it after Matt sent him the log file. I see by the results from the weekend you are using the same version I say a couple of weeks ago. The newest is 84.4.44 he has fixed a couple of thing that I found for normal AMB system I think he was looking at the KO system as well.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TJ
Have you looked at the new version yet I know ken was working on it after Matt sent him the log file. I see by the results from the weekend you are using the same version I say a couple of weeks ago. The newest is 84.4.44 he has fixed a couple of thing that I found for normal AMB system I think he was looking at the KO system as well.
we will be sure to test the lastest version.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by XRA-AJ
Thanks Dennis,

The car went from handling well in the morning to getting better as every heat went by. thanks to Rody for the help in the morning . Al for pitting for me in the final, cheers. Matt for another day run well . Good to see some different faces from other clubs again.
Dennis, some of that footage of the a final on dvd would be great. will talk to u soon about it.
can transfer the digital video to cd rom ,but only playable on pc if that suits you AG

Last edited by Z-Mann; 09-20-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.