Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org] >

Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]

Like Tree28Likes

Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]

Old 09-08-2005, 05:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by pyrosian
Looks like the G4 has finally the left the garage hey Dennis !!!!! Hows the Novarossi going??
NO ITS NOT THE G4 YET ,ITS MY CEN CT4R PRO VERSION ,CARBON FIBER,UNIVERSALS, EASY ADJUSTABLE BALL DIFFS, MUCH BETTER CAR THAN THE STANDARD CEN CT4S,THOUGH ID RATHER HAVE THE G4.,THAT WILL BE READY SOON ,MAY USE A RB WITH THAT CHASSIS SEE HOW THE JP PERFORMS.
THE JP12 IS AWESOME HEAPS OF POWER,VERY THIRSTY THOUGH,STILL ITS A OLD MOTOR BUT QUICK EVEN IN A CEN CHASSIS WICH IS GEARED FOR TOP END.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys i was wondering if your racing this sunday the 11th or next sunday the 18th? Or do you run every weekend? It doesn't quite say on the site, thanks.

Regards,
Matt
Old 09-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Next SMA day

Originally Posted by KellettsHobbies
Hey guys i was wondering if your racing this sunday the 11th or next sunday the 18th? Or do you run every weekend? It doesn't quite say on the site, thanks.

Regards,
Matt
Matt,

The next SMA day is on the 18th, quite a few of us are going to Gosford this weekend for the challenge cup.

Next Tuesday night (13th) will be a night meet for electric if your able to come.

Cheers
Old 09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Problem

OK guys i have just discovered a really really big issue with my Xray

One of the out drivers (front left) that connect to the wheel has been twisted and is now out of round. This is causing the front left wheel to lock up and jam the entire drive train.

As custom model cars is not open on the weekend I cant go and get a replacement part if anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated as at this point I donít think i would be able to use the car at the Gosford club challenge.
If anybody has an Xray out driver (the part that connects to the wheel) that they would be willing to lend or sell to me by tomorrow please contact Adam ASAP on 0424642578
Old 09-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks

Thanks to everybody who rang and offered support I much appreciate it

I also think its great that there is this level of support for each other. And I hope to see you all tomorrow for a great days racing.

Thanks again
Adam
Old 09-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Tech Adept

Default Gosford Club challenge

We got beat by a girl.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Tech Master

all three of yous.... tsk tsk tsk
Old 09-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Team SMA

Well done to Team SMA . . .

Finishing fourth overall, thanks to all the drivers that made the trek up to Gosford this weekend.

A big thank you to Linda and Trevor for running yet another excellent race meet.

Thank you to Gosford and all the other clubs that hosted a round of the Challenge Cup this year. This gave our team a chance to test their skill at a variety of tracks becoming better drivers because of the experience.

Stay tune for more pics.

Cheers,

IDM

Publicity Officer
Attached Thumbnails Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]-team_sma1.jpg  
Old 09-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man

Finishing fourth overall, thanks to all the drivers that made the trek up to Gosford this weekend.

Publicity Officer
...and slept on the way home

I have to say i had some good racing with antonio and genuinly had a hard time pulling some space on him after i passed him although, i think i got on his nerves in the pits hehe sorry...

I'm so happy about making the A's like al said over 100 people entered and i made the A's, although there was only like 13 people in mini
Old 09-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Default challenge cup

Just wanted to thank all the guys for their great help yesterday. Everyone of you helped me out at least once but i think it was more like 5 or 10 times thoughout the day. I would have struggled to run both classes without your help (thanks again).
Regards Andrew
Old 09-12-2005, 02:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Tomorrow night

Originally Posted by Andrew j
Just wanted to thank all the guys for their great help yesterday. Everyone of you helped me out at least once but i think it was more like 5 or 10 times thoughout the day. I would have struggled to run both classes without your help (thanks again).
Regards Andrew
See you tomorrow night???
Old 09-12-2005, 03:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default We missed 3rd by 50 points

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man
Well done to Team SMA . . .

A big thank you to Linda and Trevor for running yet another excellent race meet.

Thank you to Gosford and all the other clubs that hosted a round of the Challenge Cup this year. This gave our team a chance to test their skill at a variety of tracks becoming better drivers because of the experience.

Stay tune for more pics.

Cheers,

IDM

Publicity Officer

To you slacko's who did not come up to Gosford, I hope you are feeling guilty, we missed 3rd by 50 points and Matt was so hyped up about the posibility of coming 3rd in our first year. He was so upset I was worried about him being able to drive home at the end of the day..............lol

Well, "I" will be reminding everyone this Sunday (on behalf of Matt) just to rub it in a little........ well maybe rub it in a lot, got to get some good milage out of this!

Till Sunday (weather permitting)

Cheers

David

PS. Antonio and Al would personnally like to thank Daniel-son for not turning up, Adam anoyed the crap out of them all day

Last edited by dee_vee_eight; 09-12-2005 at 03:08 AM. Reason: More text
Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 AM
Tech Regular

I must give a huge thanks to Antonio for the lift too and from Gosford and to Team SMA for making it a great day!!!!

You will all be pleased to hear that i continued on my Club Challenge tradition tonight as i discovered that in yesterday's Stock final i managed to snap my rear shock tower I knew that walking away with no damage was impossible. It was fate. I managed to jury rig a front shock tower over the rear to hold it in place for tomorrow night.

Thanks again to Team SMA and our fearless leader mister Matt Leeming for managing the rather inexperienced but stunningly quick Club Challenge team. I can't wait till next year!!! or tomorrow night!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 04:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

if one wanted to race tommorow night what time should i turn up? and would sorex 32R work at SMA? or should i bring something else?
Old 09-12-2005, 04:39 AM
Tech Regular

Registration normally starts around 6:45 with racing starting at 7:00.
Sorex 32's may be a bit too hard for tuesday nights (they hook up well on sundays) Tuesday nights tyre of choice (atleast for the stock boys) seems to be a set of sorex 28Rs with medium - hard inserts. I personally run with either 28r's and sorex medium type B's or 28r's with a hpi red insert.

Hope to see you there

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.