Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
RC Racing near Cobar, NSW >

RC Racing near Cobar, NSW

RC Racing near Cobar, NSW

Old 01-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default RC Racing near Cobar, NSW

Hey folks just wondering if theres any RC racing around Cobar in NSW? What would be the closest place for some racing? Whats around and what classes race?

I have a nitro 1/8 offroad and a 1/10 electric F1.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Nil

You ask what is around Cobar, in a few words. "SFA" I think Castle Hill would be the closest, no hang on, Windsor may be a few minutes closer to you. But then again, Bathurst may be an hour or so.......
If you are travelling from Perth, find a better place than Cobar to visit.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I know there is a club at Orange (http://www.rccco.net/). That's only 500 km away.

Last edited by Radio Active; 02-01-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Added website links
Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

I recently drove out to Cobar and was blown away by the vast expanse of land. Surely there would be an opportunity to knock up a place to run out there in all that red earth? Must bevfriggin hot out there right now too!
Old 02-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I have the opportunity to work in Cobar for a while on a residential basis. Needless to say, lack of RC would be a decision maker.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
I have the opportunity to work in Cobar for a while on a residential basis. Needless to say, lack of RC would be a decision maker.
hi i am new to this so here go's i live in cobar and there is no track here i am curently trying to set up one, i have got a few people interested and am open to ideas, if you are in or around cobar i would be glad to here from you and to see where we can go with this. it would be great to get a track set up and i am sure we would get the interest happening. we knock around out in the bush lands and have quite a bit of fun but a track would be so much better and a central spot for all to gather. most of us out here are running 1/8 buggys with a couple of trucks and a few 1/10 buggys.
cheers