Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
1/10 nitro stadium event Shepparton >

1/10 nitro stadium event Shepparton

1/10 nitro stadium event Shepparton

Old 07-24-2004, 05:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/10 nitro stadium event Shepparton

Shepparton RCCC is gunning for a Sanctioned Title Event for 2004 expressions of interest are being sought from interested parties who would like to participate in an event to be programed October/November for a 2 day event which would also incorporate a 1/8 Monster Truck Event...
Old 07-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

well, i will be there
Old 07-26-2004, 07:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Excellent the more the better......hot tip is dates will be around the first weekend in November....

2 day event with controlled practice on the friday....

The club is at this point with the 1/10 stadiums organising the sanctioning of the event to comply with rules etc...so this can be run as a title event for Victoria

Regs and rules will be posted as we work it out
Old 08-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Tech Initiate

The Nitro 1/0 Stadium Truck event in Shepparton will now be held in Feb05 due to the lack of vacant dates leading up to the last half of this year........keep posted for more info......
Old 08-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Maybe you should be running this event with the 1/8 buggies. After talking to everybody at the QLD titles last weekiend there's no way we can get to VIC in OCT for buggies & FEB for stadium trucks. Also the nationals for buggies & trucks is in WA in FEB .
Alot of guys want to run the stadiums with the buggies, I know we do as my girl friend, son & myself all have buggies & trucks & it's a lot easier if there held together.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Tech Regular

Default Running the trucks with the buggies.

Yes i agree with lineburner on this one, after running the truck at the nationals and the states with buggies i am looking at getting a buggy myself to run in both classes over the one weekend, if they are seriously going to seperate the two classes i think it will hurt both of these classes as fewer people can afford to make it to two different events at two seperate times.I know of a few of the truck guy's at our club are looking at getting buggies now only because they are held on the same weekend, but if this is to change i doubt they will still go and race both truck and buggy at two sepertate venues.

just my 2 cents on the matter.

thanks,

Adam
Old 08-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Combined

Most likely they will eventually be combined at some tracks but this year SERCC who are holding the 1/8 event arent interested in having the 1/10's.....Shepparton thought that they might cater for these guys but we sound found out that most dates this late in the year are already booked or conflict with other events...

any other dates you can suggest would be considered as FEB was just a suggestion

great to hear your comments keep em coming...
Old 08-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/10 Stadiums and 1/8 Buggies Combined

Breaking new is that the Shepparton R/C Club been talking to the President of the SERCC club in Melb. and due to popular request the club has moved to also host a 1/10 sanctioned stadium truck event in conjunction with the 1/8 Victorian Titles....so get your stadiums sorted and book in for the Vics this year in October......