Search

RCHobbies are theiving

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by captain stacker
no, sorry.....my nanna charges a minimum $2, not $1.80
Dont tell her I told you but she wouldnt mind a call from you now and then.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

i have know rc hobbies for many years,I know them personally both owners and all i can say about them is this they run the best hobby business in Australia and the best service .They are the honest ones in the business and they would not risk there reputation or there business for anything or anyone .There systems are so tight as well as there surveilance .

ABout a year and a half ago we had a similar situation but on a larger scale by a sinlge card holder being commited to our business but i was never going to let this go and i was not going down without a fight .I took the bank head on and learnt the laws and the flaws myself so this never happens again .we have now also started a private investigation firm working along side the banks to take these people who commit these crimes on.

we in the past year have helped out many companies fight this growing crime which 85% of all cases are Caused by the (ACTUAL CARD OWNER)believe it or not it is true.

What these people actual do i cannot mention here as there are people before the courts now for fraudulent Claims(chargebacks).

The banks now have changed there policies to protect the merchants and the honest card holders on an equal basis thus also protecting the online internet businesses who are the most vulnarable .

For what happened to us i made it my business to learn the laws and the system so it never happens again not only to us but to other merchants.

For this matter with rc hobbies we are not stating in anyway that the card holder has commited this crime all we are stating is rc hobbies is a reputable and honest business run by honest people.

so this is a warning to people who think they are smart to beat the system we are on to you before you even succeed with your claim.be very careful as the law will come down on you very hard .

thank you for your time .
Old 04-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by vazzo
Dont tell her I told you but she wouldnt mind a call from you now and then.
I dont do calls.

personally I like the pop ins

your mum seems to like the pop ins too
Old 04-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Something to consider!

I have read this thread and see both a lot of support for RCHobbies as well as lots of silly banter. Have you all considered that every post made on this thread puts a thread called RCHobbies are theiving back at the top of the list of threads for everyone to see. Many people won't bother reading the thread but will always see the derogatory name of this thread. Maybe its now best to just let this thread disappear, for the sake of the people we are trying to support.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
I have read this thread and see both a lot of support for RCHobbies as well as lots of silly banter. Have you all considered that every post made on this thread puts a thread called RCHobbies are theiving back at the top of the list of threads for everyone to see. Many people won't bother reading the thread but will always see the derogatory name of this thread. Maybe its now best to just let this thread disappear, for the sake of the people we are trying to support.
Hmmmm....maybe it is a clever ploy by rc hobbies for extra advertising?????
if so well done guys
hope to be heading down there next week for a cyclone
Old 04-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Expanded your knee-capping service Angelo?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
Well I am for BIGGER business... Bump wow bump bump.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Any facts come out of this?

Was the bloke refrauded or being a prick?

Angelo, how is the knee-capping going?
Old 04-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

I just showed this thread to Oscar & Gary .. both very close friends of mine, they had a
Old 04-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dr freedom
I just showed this thread to Oscar & Gary .. both very close friends of mine, they had a
i see your on here as well

did they provide the other side of the story?

where you there today? probably just left before you went, had to go and get some suspension parts for the buggy after last week
Old 04-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kai888
i see your on here as well

did they provide the other side of the story?

where you there today? probably just left before you went, had to go and get some suspension parts for the buggy after last week
kai you stalker.. I was here before you were there! Less moderation & non-sponsor link deletage here mate lol .. that place is heading down the hsp only path for info.. I dont think they get it that towie is turning people off from it.. oh well.

yea I was there earlier

did they have your shocky shaft?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dr freedom
kai you stalker.. I was here before you were there! Less moderation & non-sponsor link deletage here mate lol .. that place is heading down the hsp only path for info.. I dont think they get it that towie is turning people off from it.. oh well.

yea I was there earlier

did they have your shocky shaft?

back then i was too busy being a bogan on rexnet and polishing my spinners

they didn't have my shaft in today, i ordered it on sunday, oscar told me to call before going there again and said maybe it will be in by friday, fingers crossed.
but my mates hobby pro lives on, picked up for him the shock repair kit with shafts for all 4 shocks at only $11 , while one of my shafts only , is going to be around 15 bucks.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

From what i saw and heard last time i was in the Rc hobbies store i would easily beleive this

I will only buy somehting there now if i have too or get stuck and come to think of it i have never been back since my last visit when i walked out discusted by the antics of the employees

Dave
Old 04-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc skyline
I will only buy somehting there now if i have too

Old 04-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Well i bought from them again yesterday over the phone and my item arrived today. I am new to R/C and this was the 2nd time i have dealt with them and the same type of service both times. I will continue to buy from them as the service is great.
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.