Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Yokomo MR-4TCSD & MR-4TCSDCGM chat >

Yokomo MR-4TCSD & MR-4TCSDCGM chat

Yokomo MR-4TCSD & MR-4TCSDCGM chat

Old 10-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Hi Nam_TC3

that is the nicest way some has told me i am shit every.

Joking

Thanks
Old 10-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Re: You got it

Originally posted by Yokomo Aust
I know i have not proven myself in stock. But. I really want to race in mod. I know it is not easy to race in this class. I think i will do OK. Just OK. Not great. All i can hope for is to keep out of the way of the better drivers (Like everyone on the track at the same time as me). You know what they say Nothing ventured nothing gained.

So it is a Schulze servo like Yours Dan and a Kontronic Twist 47. It should be a great combo.
Yokomo Aust on a BL
Try to get everything before the weekend.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: You got it

Originally posted by danjoy25
Yokomo Aust on a BL
Try to get everything before the weekend.
Collin - I will try and get my Evo3 with the BL running for Sat too... The Novak is no where near as fast as yours..
Tony
Old 10-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default Speed in not the answer

As you guys know i have almost every performance part on my CGM. It is as fast as the fastest car down the straight. The only problem is i cant put together a perfect 5 min heat. I seem to hit the barriers a little.

Tony your novak although not as quick can still beat a drive like me. Would be good to have you in the race if you can get there.

Dan my gear might be here today Wed but should definatly be here thursday.
Old 10-14-2004, 02:15 AM
tornado

Hi guys !!

I thought this may interest a few parties here .

Bryan

Old 10-14-2004, 04:49 AM
Tech Regular

Unhappy Still not here

My new speedie is here but the motor is still on it's way. I hope it get's here in time for me to instal it and give it 1 pack to test it. Otherwise i cant race this week end. I will sill come down and say hi to you guys though.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Re: Still not here

My new speedie is here but the motor is still on it's way. I hope it get's here in time for me to instal it and give it 1 pack to test it. Otherwise i cant race this week end. I will sill come down and say hi to you guys though.
Worse case is you can run stock using your new speedy, I have all the wiring ready
Old 10-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Nice Pic

Tornado,
Im assuming that they are Hudy spring steel drive shafts, and i know that they're rayspeed Drop down spring retainers. But what springs and what diff out drives are they?
BUT DOES IT WORK?!
Old 10-18-2004, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default Bad Luck

It was just not my week end last Saturday. I managed to fry my brand new brushless speed controler. I did not even move 1cm with it. It was my own fault. I conected the pos to the neg and neg to the pos and shorted it.

All i can hope for now is that Schulze can repair it for a reasonable price.

Nowing my luck i doubt it.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

when stuff like that happens to me.....i just compare the situation to someone else who gambles for a hobby..........you're much better off than them...

shit happens man.... nothing to dwell over...

but man....that speedy stunk up the whole pit area for pretty long.....
Old 10-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Post Bad Luck

Collin I feel so sorry for you. Hopefully you can get the speedy repaired and maybe make it out on the track soon.
Tony
Old 10-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i've got a mechanical speedie if you wanna borrow...... you just need a servo for it..
Old 10-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

Default Gee thanks Guys

A machenical speedie. Will that run my Kontronics motor. Thanks but i have sent my Schulze to Model Flight to send to germany to tell me that i need to buy another one. That should take about a week or so i guess. I will be back out on the track before you know it. It looks like there will be a few more xrays running soon. Dan is looking at one. I will wait until the end of this year or begining of next year and then i will be due to look for something new. There should be a few new cars about by then.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Re: Gee thanks Guys

A machenical speedie. Will that run my Kontronics motor. Thanks but i have sent my Schulze to Model Flight to send to germany to tell me that i need to buy another one. That should take about a week or so i guess. I will be back out on the track before you know it. It looks like there will be a few more xrays running soon. Dan is looking at one. I will wait until the end of this year or begining of next year and then i will be due to look for something new. There should be a few new cars about by then.
I still have my Hacker master car Comp i am not currently using, you can have it for $200. Cash needed for Japan

I also have a Novak brushless setup, a Mugen MTX2 Gas car, and a Team Orion Lap counting system, i will have to see what else i can dig up out of casa del besercoe
Old 10-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Tech Regular

Default XXX

Hey there Bradski

The only reason i didn't get that hacker speedie from you the first time is due to the limited space in these tub chassis yokes. I wish i could have fitted it in i would have prefered the Hacker set up.

I am not the luckiest of people you will ever meet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.