Wiki Posts
Search

2002 NSW State Championship

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2002, 11:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ghostwhotalks
iwell what about you new wank order .
so your a ex wcw fan as well i see ghost. HAHAHAHA! im gonna lay the smack down on your candy ass! hehehe
Old 03-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder
i got this pm from gwt;

??? hahaha ok maybe i was wrong. geez you've got a temper mate.

AY WATCH IT! i made the C's

response?? nah, not worth it. i don't even know who he is. tell me who you are and i'll happily respond.

i am supprised at the amount of hatred you have for me though. it's touching. considering im only a shitty no good driver with no skills, im supprised you'd spend your time flaming me

now if you flamed novarossi, i'd understand. good driver, a challenge to all top drivers on a regular moorebank meet. fair enough, if you'd want to get him all "g'd up" and aggitated you'de give him heaps . but me?? from the confidence in your tone of replies im no challenge.... so why bother?

so will you be at the states ghost? i'd like to know who you are...ITS KILLING ME!
Your calmness makes you a gentleman and scholer. (spelling?)
Old 03-15-2002, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Novarossi

Your calmness makes you a gentleman and scholer. (spelling?)
bah, no need to get all crazy. it's probably a clash of character more than anything. ghost is probably rather intraverted, character wise. maybe the type of person who is quiet and doesn't say much at the track. he probably hates the fact that i'm probably the opposite to him, character wise. eg; loud annoying wogish type hehe.

maybe he finds me intimidating? not much of me to intimidate people with though

ay ghost, daves a good driver. don't know about 1:8 though

he made the A's at last years mooorebank meca meet. came third.

ps; how come all the quick guys ho were at meca aren't there now for the states? ari, reede, and the rest of them, (don't remember all the names).

anyway gotta go. eat.

Last edited by VenomWorldOrder; 03-15-2002 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-15-2002, 11:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by VenomWorldOrder

bah, no need to get all crazy. it's probably a clash of character more than anything. ghost is probably rather intraverted, character wise. maybe the type of person who is quiet and doesn't say much at the track. he probably hates the fact that i'm probably the opposite to him, character wise. eg; loud annoying wogish type hehe.

maybe he finds me intimidating? not much of me to intimidate people with though

ay ghost, daves a good driver. don't know about 1:8 though

he made the A's at last years mooorebank meca meet. came third.

ps; how come all the quick guys ho were at meca aren't there now for the states? ari, reede, and the rest of them, (don't remember all the names).

anyway gotta go. eat.
Hey maybe its T-Shirt, he hasn't come on in ages: D
Old 03-16-2002, 12:16 AM
Tech Adept

he must drive a serpent that attitude is a hop up for them isnt it
Old 03-16-2002, 12:20 AM
Tech Master

why r u calling me mike????
i'm not racing for state title
i must go back to singapore(urgent)hehehehhehe
not sure yet
Old 03-16-2002, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by T-shirt

not sure yet
what!!!!!!

are u serious?

are you racing at state titles or not?
Old 03-16-2002, 03:11 AM
Tech Elite

what!!!!!!

are u serious?

are you racing at state titles or not?
i don't think he is. hey rudi can you bring me back some v1r stuff .

you're already in the drivers listings rudi, no turning back

don't forget the shock bits and front belt if you've got them rudi. i'll buy them of you.
Old 03-16-2002, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

nah micke he's got that silent function for the forum. his name isn't shown when he is online.
Old 03-16-2002, 03:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by T-shirt

not sure yet
hey rudi can i take your number 3 pos in the listings

ay micheal how does marshalling work for the states? do we still go out and marshall after our heats/race or is there dedicated marshals for the day?
Old 03-16-2002, 03:57 AM
Tech Master

Old 03-16-2002, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

i had to laugh when i saw that post by nitro dave that he is entering 1/8 scale at the states. when did he learn to drive so well , last time i saw him he couldn`t even drive a nitro tourer!!! so it looks like i`m going to go see darren and stewy and tell them to pull out! with class like "nitro dave" racing there in trouble. well i hope you got the additional skill package off parrington. well what about you new wank order how did you go at meca? i heard you made the 'd' final. just imagine if you had a 'jp' you would 'tq'. next time i'll tell all the sponsered drivers that made the 'a' final at meca to stay home to give you a chance!!!! when are wankers like you lot going to wake up! wish you all the best of luck for the state titles.
The anonymity of the Internet has created a new breed of people called the "Impotent verbal ragers". These are people whose real lives are so incredibly angst ridden that they must get on to an anonymous chat site and rave on to release the pent up resentment they have towards people who can actually achieve.

Sad really.
Old 03-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer

The anonymity of the Internet has created a new breed of people called the "Impotent verbal ragers". These are people whose real lives are so incredibly angst ridden that they must get on to an anonymous chat site and rave on to release the pent up resentment they have towards people who can actually achieve.

Sad really.
LOL
Old 03-17-2002, 01:18 AM
Tech Elite

inext time i'll tell all the sponsered drivers that made the 'a' final at meca to stay home to give you a chance!!!! when are wankers like you lot going to wake up! wish you all the best of luck for the state titles.
hahahahha!! spelling mistake... sponsered. hehehe (geez i hope he doesn't check my other posts. they're riddled with mistakes) sorry dude but your a real dope. if you are someone i used to race with/still do i'll forgive you for acting like a d1%^khead and water over the bridge. (or whatever the saying is). but for now your a stupid fool and when/if i find out who you are i'm gonna laugh in your face....then i'll shake your hand and say it's cool . i feel sorry for you more than anything else.
Old 03-17-2002, 01:36 AM
Tech Elite

back to square one.

what a weird moorebank day. my meca set up did not work!?

changed shock oils like 5 times, took the sway bars off, put them on, changed bodies, tweeked around with toe everything. the rear just always broke loose at the exit of the corners. sometimes even hooking and swinging to the side i was steering.

dave says up the rear diff oil to 30 000. what do you guys think?
(all stock. except shock oil. it is trinity 45 wt. which i took of allen and forgot to give back )

it is having the same sort of problems my NEO had when i had ball diffs at the rear. it feels like the rear is tippytoeing around the track and i really have to be careful. i can't fling it into a corner or it just won't stick, sometimes it does though. it basiclly doesn't feel "planted" and i can't gun it in any sections.

at low speed it has too much steering and at high speeds it has understeer. i had to fool around with the steering endpoints all day and could never get it right. when it steering well at high speed it oversteered at low speed. when it was steering well at low speed it was understeering at high speed.

set up; 45 fronts 40 rears (gandinni fast tyres type)
rear 3 degrees camber
3 degrees toe.

front about 2 camber 0 toe. castor all the way forward (maybe about 8 degrees)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.