R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2?? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/32711-trinity-monster-stock-trinity-p2k2.html)

murfy 02-03-2004 12:06 AM

Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

hey guys,

just looking at buying a new stock motor and what i know already is that the monster stock and the P2K2 are the 2 best 27t motors. i am looking in tower hobbies website and it gives you a choice of both motors and the same motors in a pro version.

firstly which motor is better? and which do i get the normal version of the pro verson?:confused:

danjoy25 02-03-2004 12:16 AM

monsters pro

I have been using monsters pro in our local track and is very happy with it .

Matt04 02-03-2004 12:39 AM

which tracks will u be using it at, if it is castlehill and eastern creek then you could use the monster at both but u just wont have the punch that the p2k2 would have at castlehill.

and if u were at eastern creek with the p2k2 u wont have the same top end as the monster.

Andrew_XXXs 02-03-2004 12:49 AM

Re: Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

Originally posted by murfy
and which do i get the normal version of the pro verson?:confused:
If you have access to a lathe, motor shims and a brush alignment tool, then save yourself the money and get the normal version instead of the pro.

The factory has shimmed the motor, trued the comm and aligned the brush hoods. The only advantage is they come with a dyno sticker that gives you some idea of how good the motor actually is...

Rod M 02-03-2004 01:41 AM

Hey Murphy ,

I bought the Monster stock Pro, the P2K2 Pro and Chameleon (19T) Pro all from tower Hobbies,

I use the P2K2 Pro at Castle hill for stock,

The Monster stock Pro for stock at Eastern Creek and Chameleon for 19t class at Eastern Creek,

THE ROCK 02-03-2004 06:20 AM

Murfy

Murfy, murfy, murfy, Enough said I think you get the message.:weird: :weird: :weird: :weird:

414m2 02-03-2004 10:29 PM

Re: Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

Originally posted by murfy
hey guys,

just looking at buying a new stock motor and what i know already is that the monster stock and the P2K2 are the 2 best 27t motors. i am looking in tower hobbies website and it gives you a choice of both motors and the same motors in a pro version.

firstly which motor is better? and which do i get the normal version of the pro verson?:confused:

Murfy, Buy a monster stock pro but not from tower hobbies.

Pro means its dyno'd and ready to race and you will just add more trouble than you already have trying to tune a normal one.....I suppose any motor will be better than the one you have now?...so stop worrying....

AND,.... notice,.....The only useLESS post here is from The Rock??.....hmmmm

THE ROCK 02-04-2004 05:10 AM

Re: Re: Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

Originally posted by 414m2
Murfy, Buy a monster stock pro but not from tower hobbies.

Pro means its dyno'd and ready to race and you will just add more trouble than you already have trying to tune a normal one.....I suppose any motor will be better than the one you have now?...so stop worrying....

AND,.... notice,.....The only useLESS post here is from The Rock??.....hmmmm

We cant all be know all hero's like you so i do what i do best stir fools.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmy2qik 02-04-2004 12:07 PM

Re: Re: Re: Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

Originally posted by THE ROCK
We cant all be know all hero's like you so i do what i do best stir fools.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If "stirring fools" is what you do best, then consider suicide because you suck at everything.

You are not even mildly amusing, you are more like a wet fart, inconvienient.

fastolfart 02-04-2004 01:08 PM

you are more like a wet fart, inconvienient
carefull to the reference to farts Timmy, I might get offended :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dontfeelcold 02-06-2004 06:07 AM

p2k2 for castle hill as proven by wetfart.........eeerrrr i mean Fastolfart:sweat:

THE ROCK 02-06-2004 06:42 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trinity Monster Stock Or Trinity P2K2??

Originally posted by Timmy2qik
If "stirring fools" is what you do best, then consider suicide because you suck at everything.

You are not even mildly amusing, you are more like a wet fart, inconvienient.

Timmy, Timmy every where I go you pop up! are u perhaps infatuated by THE ROCK:eek: Do I make you horny baby Do I...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Rod M 02-06-2004 07:29 AM

Originally posted by dontfeelcold
p2k2 for castle hill as proven by wetfart.........eeerrrr i mean Fastolfart:sweat:
very much so :)

the debate is over, :nod:

Mad Mackem 02-06-2004 01:37 PM

Seems to be the case. At least one Binary bit the dust last night and mine smelt really off after only half a heat in the first round.

No such problems running the same roll out with the P2K2 in the remaining rounds. Just have to sort the chassis out to match the motor performance.

414m2 02-06-2004 03:51 PM

Originally posted by Rod M
very much so :)

the debate is over, :nod:

No, it is far from over.......ill be back........next week......Mwahahahha

If fastfart used a monster he would have been EVEN FASTER again....:) ;)