Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Cup?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 04:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Kyosho Cup?

I've heard talk around that there is going to be a Kyosho Cup held at the end of the year, does anyone have any details on this?
Old 08-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I believe there will be a Kyosho Cup held in Sydney at the end of the year, details prizes etc have not been worked out as far as i know, but i would be very disapointed if the prize was not a trip to Dubai to race at the world cup.

Coxy put on your apron on and get your washing up gloves on because you are going to get down and dirty PIT BITCH
Old 08-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Besercoe
I believe there will be a Kyosho Cup held in Sydney at the end of the year, details prizes etc have not been worked out as far as i know, but i would be very disapointed if the prize was not a trip to Dubai to race at the world cup.

Coxy put on your apron on and get your washing up gloves on because you are going to get down and dirty PIT BITCH
As long as we can stay at that 7 stat hotel I am in.

Coxy.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Tech Addict

Location: If Nissan Motorsport is Nismo, Then Honda Motorsport must be Homo
kyosho Cup

Hey Guys,

Is the Kyosho cup Just for Nitro or are their electrics aswell?
Old 08-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Tech Champion

Noisy V1S only
Old 08-21-2003, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Noisy V1S only
Recently an R and a FW05 class was added in Japan. You think that will make it here?
Old 08-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

interesting, fw05
Old 11-23-2003, 06:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Dubai race was cancelled due to 9/11. They changed the race to beijing... After I meet the president of KOYOSHO, he said that it is in Dubai for 2004....

Now news have been confirmed, in April/2004 (No exact date yet) the Kyosho World Cup will be held in Dubai @ the Creek Park.

The track is located in the city centre, in one of the famouse parks in Dubai, over looking the creek.

Transportation (Golf karts) will be available from the gate of the park to the race track (13min walking)

I will try to keep you guys updates

Omran
org. for KWC in Dubai
Old 11-23-2003, 01:33 PM
Tech Champion

You know Coxy can't run or even pit a Kyosho, he's a factory pilot for HIP. You will have to find another pit biatch, or you could just not bother become my pit biatch.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Dubai
Dubai race was cancelled due to 9/11. They changed the race to beijing... After I meet the president of KOYOSHO, he said that it is in Dubai for 2004....

Now news have been confirmed, in April/2004 (No exact date yet) the Kyosho World Cup will be held in Dubai @ the Creek Park.

The track is located in the city centre, in one of the famouse parks in Dubai, over looking the creek.

Transportation (Golf karts) will be available from the gate of the park to the race track (13min walking)

I will try to keep you guys updates

Omran
org. for KWC in Dubai
Sounds sensational, Omran, but from what i hear the Australian Importers are too tight to hold the race meeting in australia, and supply the tickets to the winners, i would love to compete in and hopefully attend the meeting in Dubai, i have heard some sensational things about the complex you have over there.

Knight, yes agree with the HIP thing, also you have half an idea how to tune a noisy tourer, a lot more than both coxy and I.
Old 11-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sounds sensational, Omran, but from what i hear the Australian Importers are too tight to hold the race meeting in australia, and supply the tickets to the winners, i would love to compete in and hopefully attend the meeting in Dubai, i have heard some sensational things about the complex you have over there.

Knight, yes agree with the HIP thing, also you have half an idea how to tune a noisy tourer, a lot more than both coxy and I.
The winners in aust do get sent to the world champs, i think every thing has just been thrown out of wack from 9/11, competeing should start again next year.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

If Kynosho could build a car like serpent/nova rossi, id be in.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by fastolfart
If Kynosho could build a car like serpent/nova rossi, id be in.
FoF, I think Kyosho build quality is better then serpent. hehehe
Old 11-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tl2111
FoF, I think Kyosho build quality is better then serpent. hehehe
HAHA you're right Mr tl2111 the kyosho parts are better than serpent
Old 11-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

If Kynosho could build a car like serpent/nova rossi, id be in
Obviously never looked at a Kyosho car....!

If I find out anything anout the KWC here I'll let you all know

Luis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.