R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Stick It In Ya Pipe And Smoke It Holden Fans! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/28662-stick-ya-pipe-smoke-holden-fans.html)

Griz 12-02-2003 01:20 AM

Stick It In Ya Pipe And Smoke This Holden Fans!

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

http://www.geocities.com/rush_racing/lol.txt

shortyzz 12-02-2003 01:34 AM

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

WOO YEA GO FORD#1

Steevo 12-02-2003 01:47 AM

Re: Stick It In Ya Pipe And Smoke This Holden Fans!

Originally posted by Griz
WOO YEA GO FORD#1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the funniest thing I've seen all day :lol: :lol:

Griz 12-02-2003 01:49 AM

Yea i will be still loling about it next year when ford wins again!:) :nod:

shortyzz 12-02-2003 01:56 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ME TOO

NICE PIC WHERE DID U FIND IT

R J M 12-02-2003 02:52 AM

You people make me wonder sometimes :rolleyes: !

You CAN'T POSSIBLY win EVERY championship, can ya :rolleyes: ?!

I'm not gunna be a sore loser and say boo hoo this and boo hoo that because Marcos deserved the championship for being consistently at the top.

But then I suppose you Ford guys need something to be happy about ;) ... haven't had much to cheer about for the last 5 or 6 years :D !

:sneaky:

black-knight 12-02-2003 03:27 AM

Re: Stick It In Ya Pipe And Smoke This Holden Fans!

Originally posted by Griz
WOO YEA GO FORD#1

As a holden fan and as a mod...ur lucky i don't delete this thread ....

just joking! GOOD WORK!

:lol:

shortyzz 12-02-2003 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hi guys i sent that pic to my friend and this is what he sent back

sausage_link 12-02-2003 08:55 PM

Originally posted by R J M
You people make me wonder sometimes :rolleyes: !

You CAN'T POSSIBLY win EVERY championship, can ya :rolleyes: ?!

I'm not gunna be a sore loser and say boo hoo this and boo hoo that because Marcos deserved the championship for being consistently at the top.

But then I suppose you Ford guys need something to be happy about ;) ... haven't had much to cheer about for the last 5 or 6 years :D !

:sneaky:

I agree with RJM, you cant win em all :) and if you do then your a bloody legend :D

nitro dave 12-02-2003 10:01 PM

Found this on www.v8supercars.com.au

Stewards findings on Ingall/Skaife Incident
With regard to Sunday's incident between Russell Ingall and Mark Skaife during Race two at Round 13 of the V8 Supercar Championship Series at Eastern Creek, the penalties handed down by the CAMS Stewards are as follows:

Russell Ingall was found to be in breach of the Rules, careless driving, after an incident involving Mark Skaife. A penalty of a deduction of 70 championship points was applied.

Mark Skaife was found to be in breach of the Rules, careless driving, after an incident involving Russell Ingall. A penalty of a deduction of 30 championship points was applied.

Russell Ingall was found to be in breach of the Rules, bringing the sport into disrepute, for driving his car towards a person proximate to the racing surface. A penalty of exclusion from the meeting, including deduction of all points earned during the meeting, and a maximum $15,000 fine was applied. A further penalty of a three-event suspension, suspended on the basis that he is not found guilty of the same offence in the next 12 months, was also applied.

Mark Skaife was found to be in breach of the Rules, bringing the sport into disrepute, for failure to comply with the instructions of an official and failure to retire behind the first line of safety after the incident. A penalty of a deduction of 75 championship points and a $10,000 fine was applied. A further penalty of a three-event suspension, suspended on the basis that he is not found guilty of the same offence in the next 12 months, was also applied.

Holden Racing Team, on behalf of Mark Skaife, has lodged a notice of
intention to appeal against the decision of the Stewards with regard to the finding of careless driving.

Stone Brothers Racing, on behalf of Russell Ingall, has lodged a notice of intention to appeal against the decision of Stewards with regard to the finding of bringing the sport into disrepute.

Both entrants lodged their notice of intention to appeal within an hour of the Stewards decision last night, as required by the V8 Supercar Rules.

Each entrant now has 48 hours, from the time that the Stewards decision was handed down, to lodge their appeal proper to the V8 Supercar National Court of Appeal.

It is anticipated that the appeal hearing will be held in Melbourne on Thursday 4 December.

opposite lock 12-03-2003 12:32 AM

stick it in ya pipe

Is Skaife a bad looser or what!!

It was clear from the footage from behind the two cars that Skaife was slowly pushing Ingall off the track.Not to push him off the track,but to make him slow down just a touch.

Seems that little trick went wrong and Skaife did some body modifications on the concrete wall.

That can't be my fault, I'll blame someone else.
I'll have a dummy spit,carry on like a spoilt brat and get a reaction from Ingall that will make us both look stupid.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.

Meanwhile the gentleman of V8 super cars goes on to win
the most deserving championship.

shortyzz 12-03-2003 12:35 AM

YEAH U SAID IT "OPPOSITE LOCK" BECAUSE FROM THE FOOTAGE THE I SAW IT LOOKED EXACLTY WHAT YOU JUST SAID

*WADE*

vr01 12-03-2003 02:28 AM

When I first saw it I thought it was a racing incident. Good to see that the officials agreed on that part. Shame they didn't have the guts to hand out identical penalties for the second part. Both were as bad as each other regardless of who did what.

Also, when you consider the aftermath, it would appear that Ingall has acted in a much more professional manner.

Reality, Skaife didn't need to pass Ingall. All he had to do was wait for Ingall to pit. Skaife would then have inherited 2nd place and held it to the end of the race. Result would have been 2nd in the championship.

Andrew_XXXs 12-03-2003 01:06 PM

Originally posted by vr01
Reality, Skaife didn't need to pass Ingall. All he had to do was wait for Ingall to pit. Skaife would then have inherited 2nd place and held it to the end of the race. Result would have been 2nd in the championship.
One would suggest a rush of blood to the wrong head for Skaife...

Is there anywhere on the net that has some footage...?

Carbon_Fibre3 12-03-2003 04:25 PM

From the footage i have seen..

coming into the turn 9 corporate hill hairpin, russel ingall coverd the inside ( proof of this is in the way he kept argueing out of the corner.. if he left a hole he would of have tucked in and followed on after skaife). anways ingall covered the corner, but then skaife performed the "hrt patented passing move" on the enforcer. By this i mean skaife hit ingall on entry to the corner, pushing him wide, and giving skaife an oppurtunity up the inside. This is the reason why ingall was still arguein on exit.
Upon exit of turn 9, skaife continued to push ingall wide, and run him of out of room, forcing 2 wheels of ingalls BA falcon to take to the dirt.

The two then played push and shove, however this time, skaife lost.