Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am guessing that is a no.....
Old 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jjfo80
I am guessing that is a no.....

Sorry Fordy , Nothing much happened , I think we still have a meeting this Wednesday night , we really need numbers at this meeting to take the club forward so keep an eye on the forum for the next few days and come along to the meeting.....
Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by floss
Sorry Fordy , Nothing much happened , I think we still have a meeting this Wednesday night , we really need numbers at this meeting to take the club forward so keep an eye on the forum for the next few days and come along to the meeting.....

Ok mate sounds good let me know when and where the meeting is and I will get there....
Thanks for some feedback Floss
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Default Meeting from Pitpop

From Pitpop , Rod Turkington.....

Welcome all
As outlined in the Club calander ypu would know that this Wednesday was listed as our AGM.

Unfortunatly that can not happen mainly as our financal books have not yet been audited, treasurer has advised me that he is attending to that as in type this email. Also we need more people to be come members.

However a 7.00pm meeting of interested people will take place at the Club Clenvale (hockey club) Boundry Road Glenvale on the deck which is an under cover open area just out side the bristro. Yes you can have a meal or an ale if you want.

Can I ask you all if you know of interested people get them to come along we at a stage that we need to progress and that we shall but we need to need members.

Can some one also place on forum as I an not able to access until my user and pasword has ben sorted out.

If you want to contact me please do so on 0459035727

Thanks again
Your in RC
Rodney (Pitpop)
Secretary
Old 01-18-2012, 05:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

very good meeting tonight and alot of things got thrown around and it was only three of us.....
Just imagine what we could do with six.....
Come on guys lets try and get something sorted with what resources each and everyone has access too and really put in as I am sure your going to get more out of it when its all up and going....
Members are good to have for two reasons...
1 is the money to help establish the club a little better and easier
2 is to make it easier to get everything going and sorted one small step and project at a time...
3 we need ppl to put their hand up to do something yet follow the leader and the main plan.. I guess its not that hard....
Once we get little bits at a time done we can go hard and build it how we as a club want it??
How many hands do we have.....?
I know work and family commitments make it harder but we all cant turn up and leave on race day with doing nothing... exceptions to the rule always apply and there is always going to be only a core group of guys to supply alot of the time but we need to 50% and the 25% guys to throw their hand up for the time they can give to get this ball rolling just a little faster....
Lets use this forum here to throw ideas around like its meant to be used as atleast each and everyone I hope has the net to be able to check here..

Regards
Fordy

Last edited by jjfo80; 01-18-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default re meakin masters

Congrats to Pauly and Ben and Lindon for running well at meakin on the weekend....
I saw Pauly having some trouble in the B Main after being bumped up from the D and then C mains and drove the house down....
Lindon doing the same in the B for truggy and bumped up to the A where he meet Ben Patti which qualified 6th and finished 5th and Lindon 6th.

It was great watching guys...
Congrats again
Fordy
Old 01-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Bloody awesome weekend Fordy .

My 1st qualy , engine problem , so I thought , 2nd Qualy Flat battery , 3rd qualy different engine same problem, ended up being a fuel tank problem .

Got things sorted for the mains , 3rd in D main , 3rd in C main , then the B , that is where the fun begins , had my car fired up in the pits out on the track , flame out , back to pits starterbox batteries flat , looking at all the cars on the grid not 1 other Mugen , Ben finally got the buggy lined up on another box ( at about 30 degree angle ) turning over nothing ( Bloody no fuel in the tank ) , finally got out their after 4 -5 minutes , then ran out of fuel on the track and was not going to put Ben through trying to start it again..... all in all great weekend ......
Old 01-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

Yeah thanks Fordy
After all the problems i had with the diff etc i was thilled to get first in the b final and really pleased about the 6th in the A main. Thanks to Johno who pitted for me the three stopes worked out good.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
GOOD DAY TO ALL,

RACING THIS SUNDAY WILL BE THE FINALS FOR THE TWILIGHT SPRINT SERIES AT THE SUNSHINE COAST OFFROAD CLUB, NOMINATIONS FROM 0730AM AND WILL CLOSE AT 0815AM, THE DRIVERS BRIEFING WILL BE AT 0830AM AND RACING WILL COMMENCE AT 0900AM.

THERE WILL BE TROPHY PRESENTATIONS AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE MEET, THE CAFE WILL ALSO BE OPEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH GREAT FOOD AND COLD/HOT DRINKS AVAILABLE.

IT SHOULD PROVE TO BE ANOTHER AWESOME ROUND OF RACING AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

BEST REGARDS
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Race days / Calendar

Hi Guys been a year since i was on here time flies... Just wondering where racing is at?? are we in Toowoomba now or still out at Pittsworth? When is the next meet???
Old 05-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mate we all dont know I guess..... I went to the meeting near the start of the year but nothing has been written on here since..... so I am still guesing nothing.... The land is still out at the show grounds I am guessing and some work has been done on it but if no one sends out any info I am still guessing that nothing is going to happen...

I am just travelling to brissy all the time to run and thats nitro and electric.
I put my hand up for the club when I went to the meeting but I guess it wasnt good enough.

So I hope someone else can chime in and atleast tell us whats going on.
Fordy
Old 05-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jjfo80
Mate we all dont know I guess..... I went to the meeting near the start of the year but nothing has been written on here since..... so I am still guesing nothing.... The land is still out at the show grounds I am guessing and some work has been done on it but if no one sends out any info I am still guessing that nothing is going to happen...

I am just travelling to brissy all the time to run and thats nitro and electric.
I put my hand up for the club when I went to the meeting but I guess it wasnt good enough.

So I hope someone else can chime in and atleast tell us whats going on.
Fordy
Yeah mate the last time I looked the site had been leveled but that's all. It's got a lot of stones on it so don't know what the next steep is haven't herd a thing.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

ok so there is way to much money ppl have invested in the hobby to have no where to run here in the area...
So is there even a club to do anything or someone going to say anything that is from the club??
I know Pauly is concerntrating on his business and life for now so he needs a break so who is left to talk to and get something happening??
I know I may seem short about this but seriously we are not going to get any memebers if we dont have something to even work on let alone drive on.....

I am getting sick of nothing being done.

We dont need anything flash we just need something to work with...
If the land is there then great, its sort of flat great, let get something happening....
Old 05-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default carby

hey pauly, any news on the carby for my novarossi? cheers.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Nitro1982
Hi Guys been a year since i was on here time flies... Just wondering where racing is at?? are we in Toowoomba now or still out at Pittsworth? When is the next meet???
Hey dude - great minds think alike eh! Thought I'd check what was happening in T-bar these days - sounded like an awesome opportunity at the showgrounds but looks like it flopped? Maybe we can get it going again when I'm back in T-bar at the end of the year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.