Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

OK, since Tuesday I've:
  • Rebuilt shocks on TRF201
  • Rebuilt shocks on DB01
  • Rebuilt shocks on Mini LST2
  • Repaired motor (Ithink) on Mini LST2
  • Replaced belts on DB01
  • Glued up 4 pairs of tyres
  • Replaced flex shaft on BJ26 (boat)
  • Soldered up 2 batteries, charge leads, adaptor leads and motor connectors with EC5 connectors for BJ26
  • Changed over ball diffs to gear diffs on TA05
  • Changed spur to 55T on TA05
  • Repaired CVDs on TA04
  • Started painting new body shell for TA05
  • Sorted bags and bags of spares into containers
  • Cycled and balanced 6 NiMh stick packs
  • Replaced shocks on Clodbuster with oil filled GPMs (made massive difference)

And I still need to replace a motor on Jasper's boat and rebuild the T4 shocks, then on Sunday night I dare say I'll have another list of tasks to do after the boys do some bashing over the weekend.

Might go to bed now I think!
Old 11-25-2011, 05:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nckmat
OK, since Tuesday I've:
  • Rebuilt shocks on TRF201
  • Rebuilt shocks on DB01
  • Rebuilt shocks on Mini LST2
  • Repaired motor (Ithink) on Mini LST2
  • Replaced belts on DB01
  • Glued up 4 pairs of tyres
  • Replaced flex shaft on BJ26 (boat)
  • Soldered up 2 batteries, charge leads, adaptor leads and motor connectors with EC5 connectors for BJ26
  • Changed over ball diffs to gear diffs on TA05
  • Changed spur to 55T on TA05
  • Repaired CVDs on TA04
  • Started painting new body shell for TA05
  • Sorted bags and bags of spares into containers
  • Cycled and balanced 6 NiMh stick packs
  • Replaced shocks on Clodbuster with oil filled GPMs (made massive difference)

And I still need to replace a motor on Jasper's boat and rebuild the T4 shocks, then on Sunday night I dare say I'll have another list of tasks to do after the boys do some bashing over the weekend.

Might go to bed now I think!
And started an epic online inteview.

Still not enough. In the worlds of andy warhol, you're not going to live forever.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1
This is why we need to see a shot of you on 89. I have a client, at a meeting last year and she told me how here own clients marketing girl was a painful 24yo and talking down to her. 24 had an unusual name so, googled it, and up came all these pics. Bongs, snakes and guns! Busted. No I can't give you guys her number!

Good point, always buy your slippers in pairs.

Can you post again you're recommended headphone music to race too. All the Off Road classes please.
Don't forget!
Old 11-25-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Peli are you trying to sned me a PM?! I keep getting weird shit.
i sent you a youtube link in a PM....maybe it didnt like it
Old 11-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I really like the tones of the plastic and metal against the wood, like a piece of designer furniture. I'm getting excited about this one, keep at it Ant.
I liked the uber modern rango build,against the old used concrete floor last time...
Old 11-25-2011, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1
Thanks Nick. It's a horrible experience. I think it's worth it.

Designer furniture. You're getting to like a bit of Slutty (Slurry (Surry)) Hills.
Nah, it's still wall-to-wall wankers and nowhere to park! Can't believe I lived and worked around there for so bloody long without noticing.

Speaking of wankers, we went down to Bondi a few weeks ago for sculptures by the sea and when we were walking back from Pompei (awesome gelati) we passed a guy and girl talking very earnestly to each other and she said to him:"I know it's inside you, look inside yourself, look deep inside yourself and you'll find it." Jasper then turned to me looking very puzzled and said "what does she think he'll find inside him dadda?" "A vase, I think," I replied, he nodded approvingly. Then we passed another two guys (BTW all these guys had the same clothes and haircuts; odd) and one said to the other ".....so we went out for a cup of coffee and and chatted for a while. I think it's important to get to know a person if you're going to buy a bed off them." Jasper looked up at me and laughed and just said "what the?!" He's wise beyond his years that boy.

Originally Posted by 1
What is a fortnightly anyway?
It's monthly now.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Peli
I liked the uber modern rango build,against the old used concrete floor last time...
You haven't seen the end yet?!??!??!! :death star : sweat::confus ed::confus ed:
Old 11-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

I keep forgetting to not use the emicons.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Where's doorz?
Old 11-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Ant, starting to look like you payed a little visit to some of the bikies on Macleay Street, do you think you will be able to sleep tonight, or are there too many people looking over your shoulder to sleep?
Old 11-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ;9956281
Nah, it's still wall-to-wall wankers and nowhere to park! Can't believe I lived and worked around there for so bloody long without noticing.

Speaking of wankers, we went down to Bondi a few weeks ago for sculptures by the sea and when we were walking back from Pompei (awesome gelati) we passed a guy and girl talking very earnestly to each other and she said to him:"I know it's inside you, look inside yourself, look deep inside yourself and you'll find it." Jasper then turned to me looking very puzzled and said "what does she think he'll find inside him dadda?" "A vase, I think," I replied, he nodded approvingly. Then we passed another two guys (BTW all these guys had the same clothes and haircuts; odd) and one said to the other ".....so we went out for a cup of coffee and and chatted for a while. I think it's important to get to know a person if you're going to buy a bed off them." Jasper looked up at me and laughed and just said "what the?!" He's wise beyond his years that boy.

It's monthly now.
Don't be sad. there's s much hardbody pussy to to be had in bondi, I'd be up for therapy and wear the uniform. If I wasn't busy taking pictures of toys. And married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Bondi. Lucky Surry Hills, Lucky everywhere. lucky country if you ask me.

Go live in England of Libya. But come back soon as we will actually miss you.

Answer your question.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1
Don't be sad. there's s much hardbody pussy to to be had in bondi, I'd be up for therapy and wear the uniform. If I wasn't busy taking pictures of toys. And married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Bondi. Lucky Surry Hills, Lucky everywhere. lcuky country if you ask me.

Go live in England of Libya. But come back soon as we will actually miss you.

Answer your question.
What's the question now?
Old 11-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Nick that is pretty awesome. "Does that man have a vase inside him?" Totally.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Ant, starting to look like you payed a little visit to some of the bikies on Macleay Street, do you think you will be able to sleep tonight, or are there too many people looking over your shoulder to sleep?
ha ha , no not into drugs. Never ever appealed to me. There's nothing on Macleay st anyway apart from gentrification. You have to go further east for mental women and sustainability projects.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Have you read lights out in wonderland?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.