Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by juzza99
I finally have a decent setup on my sc10, i got rid off the mass oversteer that i had going on.. Love the gear diff too( even though its very noisy)..lol Cant wait to battle again dude.
I had mine setup to just be welded throttle all the time
Slightly different to the FT box setup..

Now its a bloody handfull with my hand...way to agressive,way too much steering and weight transfer...back off,and its all over

Im going to go back to the box FT setup,and work from there again...
Old 11-24-2011, 02:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1
Yeah that's nice, get your buzz on, relax the thoughts I guess. Which kind of loosely ties into my next question. Do you source any spiritual inspiration when you race or run race control?

....Im rollling around on the effin floor in tears!!!!!

I bet theres,ummm,3 other guys in the same situation...
Old 11-24-2011, 02:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Peli
....Im rollling around on the effin floor in tears!!!!!

I bet theres,ummm,3 other guys in the same situation...
Jeez ha ha. I'm talking about crystals, mediation, religion
Old 11-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nice work Habib...the marbling looks cool in the flames...

And the tinted windows

Guess that means i better clean the b4.1....get some pretty pics..
Not bad Habib

What tint u running Peli? im 5%
Old 11-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Brenos
Not bad Habib

I think mines similar....she got shades

Im going to pick up a Finisher +8 and get Habib to go nuts on it again...tweak the theme a little more
Old 11-24-2011, 03:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Brenos
Not bad Habib

Thanks mate he is running Habib tint
Old 11-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Tech Master

I think mines similar....she got shades

Im going to pick up a Finisher +8 and get Habib to go nuts on it again...tweak the theme a little more
I told u to let me go wild on ur shell but u wouldn't let me
Next time I'm not going to listen to u and ur going to get a full Habib paint job
Old 11-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1
Yeah that's nice, get your buzz on, relax the thoughts I guess. Which kind of loosely ties into my next question. Do you source any spiritual inspiration when you race or run race control?
I get my inspiration from the baby Jesus and the fruits his father made for us on the 7th day of creation,.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
I told u to let me go wild on ur shell but u wouldn't let me
Next time I'm not going to listen to u and ur going to get a full Habib paint job
No probs...Same colours though.....

Maybe see if Ruben got a Finisher +8 in his shop
Old 11-24-2011, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nckmat
I get my inspiration from the baby Jesus and the fruits his father made for us on the 7th day of creation,.
Shut up nick
Old 11-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, I like fruit. Sometimes I neglect to eat it for a couple of months then I remember how good they are for the body and their delicious jamboree of flavours.

OK, now a teenage racer is about to start some serious dating, should they keep their R/C'ing to themselves, or tell all in hope to meet some fun broad minded courting partners?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Tech Elite

Got to love Ants persistence....but damn Nick,yor making this so boring

HURRY UP

Come on....you dont need to google search for the answer to this 1
Old 11-24-2011, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

Now this is a great trick. Many years ago I was sitting with Sacha from the morning after girls. Up at the judgement bar early in the morning. We were talking about bands and he was really pissed of that i was in a band that used genesis lyrics. So he says to me look after my seat, I'll be back in a minute. Never came back. Awesome. I have altered this, by asking people to look after my drink and then disappear. He also taught me another one. When you're being thrown out of a club by security and they are being rough, tell them you're wearing Gucci, and it they damage it they'll have to pay for it

Anyway, they sound like the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Just found this whilst trawling youtube for music to listen to.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1
Yeah, I like fruit. Sometimes I neglect to eat it for a couple of months then I remember how good they are for the body and their delicious jamboree of flavours.

OK, now a teenage racer is about to start some serious dating, should they keep their R/C'ing to themselves, or tell all in hope to meet some fun broad minded courting partners?
Oh that's so easy, you tell them you're a racecar driver and spend the night discussing your career but never tell her what size your car is. I tried a similar ruse with a mate of mine when I lived in Canberra, we were both performing in the Odd Couple at the time and had perfected these pretty cool New York accents. Anyway we were at the Private Bin, an infamous pick up club for young, and not so young, public servants but you had to go every second Thursday so that you got there on public service pay day if you picked the other Thursday you got social security pay day and that wasn't pretty. So we met these two girls on the dance floor and before we got to talk to them Cam pulled me over to the bar and said "we're fighter pilots from the States, follow my lead." To cut a long story short it was pretty easy to convince these girls we were American and that we were in Australia for one more week after a 12 month training tour, after all they wanted to believe it. So we ended up going back to their apartment in Kingston (they were obviously a little higher up the bureaucracy than we thought) and, you know, "stayed the night." So Cam and I understandably wanted to get out early in the morning so we wouldn't have to keep up the charade, so both of us snuck out of the respective bedrooms at first light and bumped into each other in the living room clutching our clothes. We both started laughing and Cam goes, in his unmistakable Far North Queensland accent, "oh MATE I can't believe we got away with that" at the very same time the girl he had slept with was going past the living room on her way to the bathroom. Needless to say we both ended up running down the hallway in our undies trying to get dressed with two pretty pissed off public servants chasing us.

So go ahead tell her you're an F1 test driver if you want one night, but if you want something more long term don't tell her, for a very, very long time. I waited about 20 years before I told my wife.

Seriously guys RC Cars are NOT SEXY! Even though Xtreme RC would have you think the are.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Oh that's so easy, you tell them you're a racecar driver and spend the night discussing your career but never tell her what size your car is. I tried a similar ruse with a mate of mine when I lived in Canberra, we were both performing in the Odd Couple at the time and had perfected these pretty cool New York accents. Anyway we were at the Private Bin, an infamous pick up club for young, and not so young, public servants but you had to go every second Thursday so that you got there on public service pay day if you picked the other Thursday you got social security pay day and that wasn't pretty. So we met these two girls on the dance floor and before we got to talk to them Cam pulled me over to the bar and said "we're fighter pilots from the States, follow my lead." To cut a long story short it was pretty easy to convince these girls we were American and that we were in Australia for one more week after a 12 month training tour, after all they wanted to believe it. So we ended up going back to their apartment in Kingston (they were obviously a little higher up the bureaucracy than we thought) and, you know, "stayed the night." So Cam and I understandably wanted to get out early in the morning so we wouldn't have to keep up the charade, so both of us snuck out of the respective bedrooms at first light and bumped into each other in the living room clutching our clothes. We both started laughing and Cam goes, in his unmistakable Far North Queensland accent, "oh MATE I can't believe we got away with that" at the very same time the girl he had slept with was going past the living room on her way to the bathroom. Needless to say we both ended up running down the hallway in our undies trying to get dressed with two pretty pissed off public servants chasing us.

So go ahead tell her you're an F1 test driver if you want one night, but if you want something more long term don't tell her, for a very, very long time. I waited about 20 years before I told my wife.

Seriously guys RC Cars are NOT SEXY! Even though Xtreme RC would have you think the are.
Ok, it's time. We all need to see a picture of you in the late 80's!!!! Bring it!!!!

As well as that, the next question if you're over 40 and internet dating, which is all the rage, to you mention the R/C racing?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.