Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by X5 Addict
I thought Jumpin Jimmy was more like a Guido Hatsis! "Loooook at my finely toned and shculptured calf mushell mate!" "I'll give you a shnap shissor kick to thu head mate!" The adonis!!!!

Is this something to do with self love??
See,only Adonis can be loving Adonis mate....Shnap shissor for da uglys mate
Old 11-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Even Pockets wanted some action on page 900
Old 11-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

You arty types
Errr, yes. Nothing like making money from being un-normalized.

Sorry it took me a while to respond to this one, it's tough being arty.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1
Errr, yes. Nothing like making money from being un-normalized.
What do you mean you're un-normalised? You've been scaled to 1!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Radio Active
What do you mean you're un-normalised? You've been scaled to 1!
That's pretty funny. How ironic.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Bring on saturday, I'm so psyched I could puke.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1
Bring on saturday, I'm so psyched I could puke.
And as you are the singularity (1) if you spew you will bring forth a new universe. Note use of science and arts in reply - very Hieronymus Bosch

Old 11-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, Bosch it up! Don't fight the feeling.

Man, I am going to jump the wheels of my RT5 on saturday. Bring it, love it.

Over the speechly's hill keeping the wheels on the terra much as possible anticipating the handling on the other side, then bam full trigger wheel stand from the hill loading up the car, ass pucker through the left hander onto the back straight challenging depth perception, back straight flat out to breaking to left under the crossover, begging a smooth line to set up the hairpin to the cross over, yeah baby power up the launch and hang five over other cars passing underneath, then drop to the earliest point of the landing ramp to be able to power towards and float across flat titties, then hook that double apex round to the all shook up chicanes just keeping as close to a straight line as possible. Breath. Hairpin to heaven, bring the rhythm motherfunker, pop pop pop, through, mash the throttle for .1 second come round fire it up around the sweeper 3/4 to WOT past drivers stand, now the hardest hairpin to consistently nail, rail it round a bit of drift at worse, then mash it to the hill again.

F88k yeah. Bosch it!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

The nice thing about that Bosch Bosch photograph is that even though the guy has a head table and a very busy backside with all kinds of comings and goings, he's still got time to wear a bandage on the right arm.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1

Over the speechly's hill keeping the wheels on the terra much as possible anticipating the handling on the other side, then bam full trigger wheel stand from the hill loading up the car, ass pucker through the left hander onto the back straight challenging depth perception, back straight flat out to breaking to left under the crossover, begging a smooth line to set up the hairpin to the cross over, yeah baby power up the launch and hang five over other cars passing underneath, then drop to the earliest point of the landing ramp to be able to power towards and float across flat titties, then hook that double apex round to the all shook up chicanes just keeping as close to a straight line as possible. Breath. Hairpin to heaven, bring the rhythm motherfunker, pop pop pop, through, mash the throttle for .1 second come round fire it up around the sweeper 3/4 to WOT past drivers stand, now the hardest hairpin to consistently nail, rail it round a bit of drift at worse, then mash it to the hill again.

F88k yeah. Bosch it!

FORK Yeah...1 it up

How could anybody race anything but Mod with the thought and dedication Mod racing breeds
Old 11-17-2011, 03:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1

F88k yeah. Bosch it!
well written!
Old 11-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Peli
How could anybody race anything but Mod with the thought and dedication Mod racing breeds
perhaps people that wanna learn the elements.

perhaps other that like the closeness stock racing due to the equality of the speeds produced by near identical outputs..

mostly people that respect that those in mod have earnt their place through stock and don't wanna jam up you boys cuttin' prime laps.

we dream of mod and await its call as we develop.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by daverobbo5
perhaps people that wanna learn the elements.

perhaps other that like the closeness stock racing due to the equality of the speeds produced by near identical outputs..

mostly people that respect that those in mod have earnt their place through stock and don't wanna jam up you boys cuttin' prime laps.

we dream of mod and await its call as we develop.

Settle Petal....was a joke

You get the same closeness in Mod,just at warp factor 9...well,maybe not me

Just took the claw 5 mins to cut a tyre off a wheel...im giving up on the other 5
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 AM
Tech Elite

Got it sorted..that 1 took normal time
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1
The nice thing about that Bosch Bosch photograph is that even though the guy has a head table and a very busy backside with all kinds of comings and goings, he's still got time to wear a bandage on the right arm.
I like the guy climbing the ladder with an arrow up his arse, cracks me up everytime.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.