Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 07-29-2011, 02:07 AM
  #12166  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Huge thanks to Peli, Sean, Brendan & Jimmy bloody excellent track
, again amazing how you could go from what it looked like Monday to what it's like today. That is way more than just dedication.
nckmat is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 02:20 AM
  #12167  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Huge thanks to Peli, Sean, Brendan & Jimmy bloody excellent track
, again amazing how you could go from what it looked like Monday to what it's like today. That is way more than just dedication.
U should be thanking seano,breno and peli more then me nick I didn't do much this time round I was only their for 2 hours
Great work guys the track is going to be great to race on can't wait
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 02:28 AM
  #12168  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Huge thanks to Peli, Sean, Brendan & Jimmy bloody excellent track
, again amazing how you could go from what it looked like Monday to what it's like today. That is way more than just dedication.
Bloody phone wants to post twice
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 05:17 AM
  #12169  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

gee must be nice to work on the track during the week.

Dont you guys work or something?
w00kie is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 05:50 AM
  #12170  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
mad dog clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sydney
Posts: 606
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
gee must be nice to work on the track during the week.

Dont you guys work or something?
Chris didn't u see peli's bunk bed in the canteen
mad dog clarke is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 07:51 AM
  #12171  
Tech Master
iTrader: (45)
 
daverobbo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,089
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mrjeremyaaron
What is the inter club shield???
Hi jeremy. its a special race between ryde, st ives, castle hill and maitland clubs.

they run the normal classes but you have to selected by way of highest lap times, highest points, highest tq's and overall fastest times alround.

it's like the city country game before the state of origin.

you basically have to be the 2 fastest in your class and represent the club.

it happens 3 or 4 times a year. trophys are awarded but braggin rights are king!! go hard fellas. and go luck to all!!
daverobbo5 is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 05:08 PM
  #12172  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
mrjeremyaaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posts: 355
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Cheers mate.

Good luck ryde - home track advantage so prob won't need too much but then again a little sabotage by the home team track team never goes astray...


Originally Posted by daverobbo5
Hi jeremy. its a special race between ryde, st ives, castle hill and maitland clubs.

they run the normal classes but you have to selected by way of highest lap times, highest points, highest tq's and overall fastest times alround.

it's like the city country game before the state of origin.

you basically have to be the 2 fastest in your class and represent the club.

it happens 3 or 4 times a year. trophys are awarded but braggin rights are king!! go hard fellas. and go luck to all!!
mrjeremyaaron is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 07:48 PM
  #12173  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
juzza99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lrrcc track, sydney
Posts: 830
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for the run this morning? Track is great after all the work
juzza99 is offline  
Old 07-29-2011, 11:47 PM
  #12174  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Last time i looked,you had run 120+ mins with yor SC10 Justin....That = 200+ laps
Peli is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 12:22 AM
  #12175  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
littlejohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,464
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
gee must be nice to work on the track during the week.

Dont you guys work or something?
I'm sure they all have work responsibilities.. but one of the great things about Australia is we get up to 4 weeks annual leave each year.

PS. There's probably a better or slightly less ambiguous way to construct a "Thank You"
littlejohn is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 12:53 AM
  #12176  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
juzza99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: lrrcc track, sydney
Posts: 830
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
Last time i looked,you had run 120+ mins with yor SC10 Justin....That = 200+ laps
lol,Is that just today?? I was having a blast driving it...
juzza99 is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 01:11 AM
  #12177  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by littlejohn
I'm sure they all have work responsibilities.. but one of the great things about Australia is we get up to 4 weeks annual leave each year.

PS. There's probably a better or slightly less ambiguous way to construct a "Thank You"
it wasn't a crack at anything.

im gratefull for the work that goes into our track, Im just jealous that i am always working during these times.

on another note. When will the enduro be re run. And when will the presentations be held?
w00kie is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 01:48 AM
  #12178  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
brent j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 322
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Will the track be closed in the morning prior to 9am, or open to do some practice?
brent j is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 05:56 AM
  #12179  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I will be there at 7ish with a few other committee members....
We will do our best to get the track open before the day starts....

May have to wait a little while for the track to loose a bit of moisture from the night,but should be fine after that....



Did anyone pick up a silver Swallow charger..i left it behind today
Peli is offline  
Old 07-30-2011, 06:18 PM
  #12180  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

HOW'S YOUR HEAD NICK!!!!!!!
old_skoolie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.