Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:33 AM
  #12136  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Brenos
Hay mate.
Have another look here 2moz night, i'll let u know.
We are rolling it 2moz, and friday will be just a bit of clean up and may be laying the ag pipe back down, in places.

Cheers
Brendan S
Happy to hear you guys are rolling it,,to get rid of the rocks ,,,not the jumps,,
doorz is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 01:40 AM
  #12137  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by doorz
Happy to hear you guys are rolling it,,to get rid of the rocks ,,,not the jumps,,
their not rocks baggs they r actual jumps just a bit deceiving in ur eyes
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 01:52 AM
  #12138  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
their not rocks baggs they r actual jumps just a bit deceiving in ur eyes
Sheep,
doorz is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:04 AM
  #12139  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doorz
Happy to hear you guys are rolling it,,to get rid of the rocks ,,,not the jumps,,
Hey mate, weather this week has been so much, better hey

Got your car ready for the weekend?
1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:08 AM
  #12140  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

I didn't see any of the Tour de France, I should have a look on the internet for any coverage or pics.
1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 AM
  #12141  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1
Hey mate, weather this week has been so much, better hey

Got your car ready for the weekend?
With all this rain lately ,,I'm looking forward to a run in the sun,,
Going for a bit of practice saturday,,to test gearing etc,,
Other than that ,,it's good to go ,,

The B44.1 is bullet proof,,it's up to driver now,,
Are you coming down for a looksee,??
doorz is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:15 AM
  #12142  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doorz
With all this rain lately ,,I'm looking forward to a run in the sun,,
Going for a bit of practice saturday,,to test gearing etc,,
Other than that ,,it's good to go ,,

The B44.1 is bullet proof,,it's up to driver now,,
Are you coming down for a looksee,??
You'll do alright mate, you and Cav have something in common, B44.1. Be the Cav.

Yes I'll be there. Although having trouble manoeuvring my motorcycle into the garage. Just goes to show you, there are no shortcuts, just take your time and wheel it around like everyone else.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:23 AM
  #12143  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
mad dog clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sydney
Posts: 606
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

does any one have a discount code for tower hobbies
mad dog clarke is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:38 AM
  #12144  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1
You'll do alright mate, you and Cav have something in common, B44.1. Be the Cav.

Yes I'll be there. Although having trouble manoeuvring my motorcycle into the garage. Just goes to show you, there are no shortcuts, just take your time and wheel it around like everyone else.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Boys and their toys,,,He wouldn't have been too happy with that effort,,

Be the CAV,,...
Who needs big bores and an ally chassis to win races,,
44.1,,
doorz is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 03:04 AM
  #12145  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doorz
Boys and their toys,,,He wouldn't have been too happy with that effort,,

Be the CAV,,...
Who needs big bores and an ally chassis to win races,,
44.1,,
Fools gold mate. Your stock AE can drive itself, the car is so much more capable than 99% of drivers for sure. Just watch how many mistake racers make during 5 minutes. But, this is a hobby, and one to be enjoy and spend money on anything and everything

Not sure why, but I love the toughness and the look of trucks. Can't see a buggy in my near future, but if I did it'd have a ally chassis and big bore shocks
1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 AM
  #12146  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
doorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: sydney.
Posts: 5,913
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 1
Fools gold mate. Your stock AE can drive itself, the car is so much more capable than 99% of drivers for sure. Just watch how many mistake racers make during 5 minutes. But, this is a hobby, and one to be enjoy and spend money on anything and everything

Not sure why, but I love the toughness and the look of trucks. Can't see a buggy in my near future, but if I did it'd have a ally chassis and big bore shocks

Stepping up to 4wd mod this sunday, ,,taking one for the team ,,
Looking forward to wooping it up over the jumps with some power for a change,,,,lookout,,,,
If Cav can ,,I can,,,,be the Cav,,,
AE V2 shocks rule,,,
doorz is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 03:29 AM
  #12147  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doorz
Stepping up to 4wd mod this sunday, ,,taking one for the team ,,
Looking forward to wooping it up over the jumps with some power for a change,,,,lookout,,,,
If Cav can ,,I can,,,,be the Cav,,,
AE V2 shocks rule,,,
Jeeze! Better stay off the cans the night before. The layout is pretty sweet, you'll be able to get around with a mild motor. There's no one jump that needs heaps of power IMO. The Rhythm section needs finesse and timing more than brute power. Unless you are Jared King, cause he pins it and skips off and between the jumps tyres ballooning, and lands on the back face of the final jump before the corner. Awesome to watch.

How's your team feeling, must be tough to have to follow up the win from last year. You have strong drivers so no doubt CH is in with a good chance. Maitland should be strong, and I think Ryde Pryde should be very competitive this time round. Haven't see the selects for St Ives yet. It'll be good racing.
1 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 03:46 AM
  #12148  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mad dog clarke
does any one have a discount code for tower hobbies
try these
total spend -discount- code
$100.00 - $149.99- $20.00 -016G1
$150.00 - $199.99-$30.00 -016G2
$200.00 - $249.99- $45.00 -016G3
$250.00 - $299.99 -$60.00 -016G4
$300.00 - $399.99 -$75.00 -016G5
$400.00 - $499.99 -$100.00- 016G6
$500.00 - $599.99 -$125.00 -016G7
$600.00 - $699.99 -$150.00 -016G8
$700.00 - $799.99 -$175.00 -016G9
$800.00 - $899.99 -$200.00 -016H1
$900.00 - $999.99 -$225.00- 016H2
$1000.00 or more -$250.00 -016H3
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 10:41 PM
  #12149  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Rolling went fine for the first 5m and then the roller shat itself, so you've got 5m of glass and 50 of rocks! Just how the Ryde boys like it. So harden up princesses you're in for rough ryde if you've got the balls.
nckmat is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 11:20 PM
  #12150  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

I reckon rough ride is an understatement.

When i was there sunday the sc10 was all over the shop. and the 4x4. Some corners would traction roll others would spin out.

But a good run should be had by all nonetheless.
w00kie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.