Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:02 AM
  #826  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Ah, Mr T is back from down pub after 'ard day down mine!
nckmat is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:05 AM
  #827  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
RacerEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Oh that is friggin awesome... top stuff Nick! ( I mean top force)
I hope that isn't Steve in his PJ's
Steve, I'll email you!

Nick, yeah feh Wines Tequilas with Beer chaser... chould be primed for the weekends racing
RacerEd is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 AM
  #828  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Don't you mean "tup stiff"?
nckmat is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:13 AM
  #829  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
RacerEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Don't you mean "tup stiff"?
I was looking for some fush and chups but last time I had them here they gave me the shuts!
RacerEd is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 06:17 AM
  #830  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,141
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

fush and chups in Oz are cwap, gotta cross the ditch for a descent feed.

baa baa
muzza_t is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 06:28 AM
  #831  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

The only plaice to get proper chish n fips is in good old blighty
Rule Britannia
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 06:53 AM
  #832  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,141
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

While i was down the track this arvo with the Slash a guy rocked up with a Losi Eight Brushless and a Brushless E Revo. Nice lad, he let me have a drive of them.
Mamba 2200kv motor, the E Revo was running 22volts (2x3S lipo series'd up), straight out of the box and flew!! heaps big fun for great price $1070 RTR. The Losi Eight had the same Mamba combo as the Revo but was running a 5S lipo, damn lethal even with the throttle wound down.

If there were enough of these, ie 5 turn up on race day, would the club run a race for 1/8 electric??
muzza_t is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:31 AM
  #833  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 91
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by muzza_t
While i was down the track this arvo with the Slash a guy rocked up with a Losi Eight Brushless and a Brushless E Revo. Nice lad, he let me have a drive of them.
Mamba 2200kv motor, the E Revo was running 22volts (2x3S lipo series'd up), straight out of the box and flew!! heaps big fun for great price $1070 RTR. The Losi Eight had the same Mamba combo as the Revo but was running a 5S lipo, damn lethal even with the throttle wound down.

If there were enough of these, ie 5 turn up on race day, would the club run a race for 1/8 electric??
E-Revo is 1/10 scale (or so they say) ... Im sure they would cater for us if we brought them down.

If a MT class evolves, me and a mate will bring our E-Revo's down. I spoke to Jenny a while back and she said to just rock up with it, if there were insufficient numbers they would include it in another class.
commando is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 AM
  #834  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,141
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by commando
E-Revo is 1/10 scale (or so they say) ... Im sure they would cater for us if we brought them down.

If a MT class evolves, me and a mate will bring our E-Revo's down. I spoke to Jenny a while back and she said to just rock up with it, if there were insufficient numbers they would include it in another class.
Yea i like how Traxxis refer to them as 1/10, its like the slash, its almost twice the size of my MF2 which is also 1/10 scale.
It would be good to see a handful of E-Revo's blatting around
muzza_t is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:18 AM
  #835  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (28)
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,586
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RacerEd
How about a Mercedes hood ornament? I've seen one in the Ryde car park, attached to an old Merc
What you talkin bout Willis ????!!!!!



Have you prepared (upgraded) your B44 for battle against my BJ4we ?
I bet it's still hurting from our last encounter !
Roman is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:12 PM
  #836  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.

Morning all
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 PM
  #837  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,141
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

have fun at racing today lads, I have to spend the weekend with the misses since Ive been out racing for the last 3 weekends in a row. Not a bad thing though, get to go cruising in our new car
muzza_t is offline  
Old 04-17-2009, 06:45 PM
  #838  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
RacerEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Roman
What you talkin bout Willis ????!!!!!



Have you prepared (upgraded) your B44 for battle against my BJ4we ?
I bet it's still hurting from our last encounter !
The B44 is not hurting, it's just waiting patiently for its time to strike.
Racing the T4 and B4 today, finally got my spare parts so I get to play 6.5 truck again
RacerEd is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45 AM
  #839  
Tech Champion
 
black-knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Out to lunch
Posts: 6,074
Default

thanks to the Ryde club for Saturday nights meeting, was a great nights worth of racing. ill be back for the next Saturday night meetng.

black-knight is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 03:43 AM
  #840  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by black-knight
thanks to the Ryde club for Saturday nights meeting, was a great nights worth of racing. ill be back for the next Saturday night meetng.

Yeah, It looks fantastic with the flood lights and the calm night air,
I wish I could do both Sat and Sun but my wife would divorce me ( now there's an idea)
old_skoolie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.