Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:57 AM
  #7561  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (19)
 
bsshbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 581
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

what a day,had a great time,had a good battle in 2wd mod with Roman,lots of fun go the 17.5, 4wd mod is so much fun,so fast love it,thanks Peli for the lend of your pinion,Antonio I have your daughters jacket,I'll bring it to the next race meet.

Brent.
bsshbr is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 02:27 AM
  #7562  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

yeah, i had a great day today racing. and also trying to backflip out of the halfpipe.

How strong are these AE's.. just wont break.

Landed a few good ones.
w00kie is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 03:55 AM
  #7563  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Well done to Roman " Traction for the Soul" El Presidente for running the day,went down pretty well...good work mate

Also,cheers to everyone else that pitched in with setting up,taking down and the bbq canteen....
Peli is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:11 AM
  #7564  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

mad day racing today i have to stop doing those backflips broke the tplate agian second time on the j82 clear the halfpipe twice
we need to do somthing about marshalling
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:17 AM
  #7565  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

What is the t plate jim.

I thought i would break something but just a bent turnbuckle.

And about marshalling, it seems to be getting worst with some people... oh well hopefully we can come up with something that will work.
w00kie is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:23 AM
  #7566  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
What is the t plate jim.

I thought i would break something but just a bent turnbuckle.

And about marshalling, it seems to be getting worst with some people... oh well hopefully we can come up with something that will work.
the plate thats under the back diff
and about marshalling race controll should be taking laps off anyone that dosnt want to marshall or not marshalling in their rite spot and that includes me when im not running back to back or helping with the canteen
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:27 AM
  #7567  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
ajac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 248
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
Quotes of the day......

Had a ball on the Mod Truck drivers stand today...Jimmy,Antonio, you pair of clowns

When Bobcats on the stand,balls to the rail.......
Who are you calling a clown, tea lady

Originally Posted by bsshbr
what a day,had a great time,had a good battle in 2wd mod with Roman,lots of fun go the 17.5, 4wd mod is so much fun,so fast love it,thanks Peli for the lend of your pinion,Antonio I have your daughters jacket,I'll bring it to the next race meet.

Brent.
Thanks Brent, appreciatted.

Also did any one by any change pick up a ds game "Club Penquin, Hecter's Revenge"? My daughter is very attached to this game.
ajac is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:28 AM
  #7568  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
Quotes of the day......

Bobcat to Antonio.."Just move,im,like,10 times faster than you"

El Presidente to the whole Mod truck class....
"All Good in the Hood"......,then 30 seconds later busts out "Traction for The Soul"
PURE GOLD!!!! .....go Romy

Had a ball on the Mod Truck drivers stand today...Jimmy,Antonio, you pair of clowns

When Bobcats on the stand,balls to the rail.......
dont forget that peli it was fun today in mod truck havnt had a laugh like that for a while
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:30 AM
  #7569  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
ajac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 248
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
about marshalling race controll should be taking laps off anyone that dosnt want to marshall or not marshalling in their rite spot and that includes me when im not running back to back or helping with the canteen
Running back to back is no excuse bro, I was under the impression that you are so good that you can be in 2 places at once
ajac is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:33 AM
  #7570  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
Quotes of the day......

Bobcat to Antonio.."Just move,im,like,10 times faster than you"

El Presidente to the whole Mod truck class....
"All Good in the Hood"......,then 30 seconds later busts out "Traction for The Soul"
PURE GOLD!!!! .....go Romy

Had a ball on the Mod Truck drivers stand today...Jimmy,Antonio, you pair of clowns

When Bobcats on the stand,balls to the rail.......
that quote from roms was a good one today traction good for the soul
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:35 AM
  #7571  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

Originally Posted by ajac
Running back to back is no excuse bro, I was under the impression that you are so good that you can be in 2 places at once
r u starting to
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:36 AM
  #7572  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
ajac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 248
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jimkoimanis
r u starting to
ajac is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:39 AM
  #7573  
Tech Master
 
jimkoimanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: greenacre
Posts: 1,188
Default

peli ive got ur green chair in my car
jimkoimanis is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:39 AM
  #7574  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

I like Ants sugestion of putting stickers on peoples cars that don't marshal and if a car crashes with one of those stickers, just leave it alone
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 09-12-2010, 04:40 AM
  #7575  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Not you 2 again...

Had to stop laughing in that last race,so i could actually start

Then,during tha race,the 3 of us giving it too each other verbally!!!....didnt have a response sometimes,must have been in the woops concentrating......
Peli is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.