Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:56 PM
  #15136  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Did anybody find a Venom programming card at the Ryde Open / SCT Championship? Can't find it anywhere.
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-05-2012, 11:39 PM
  #15137  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

cant remember seeing anything nick.

is it the same as the hobbywing card, i may have a spare if you want.?

could someone please help me
ok guys, i run a tenshock 410 motor 5600kv in my pro 4. I just had a look and it isn't listed on the roar website as being an approved motor. Then neither are most other pro 4 motors i have looked into.

am i able to run this motor at the nats for pro4 or does it specifically have to be a motor approved on the roar list.

its a 63 mm can 4 pole motor. so 540 size sensorless

thanks
w00kie is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 01:37 AM
  #15138  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
cant remember seeing anything nick.

is it the same as the hobbywing card, i may have a spare if you want.?

could someone please help me
ok guys, i run a tenshock 410 motor 5600kv in my pro 4. I just had a look and it isn't listed on the roar website as being an approved motor. Then neither are most other pro 4 motors i have looked into.

am i able to run this motor at the nats for pro4 or does it specifically have to be a motor approved on the roar list.

its a 63 mm can 4 pole motor. so 540 size sensorless

thanks
I might just take you up on that offer if I don't find it soon.

The question on the 4 pole motor really needs to be asked on the Nationals thread as I see you've already done. It seems there is very little correlation between the rules of the clubs that regularly run SCT and the demonstration class at the Nats. But it also seems that it has started a national debate that is long overdue.
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 03:06 AM
  #15139  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
mrjeremyaaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posts: 355
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by w00kie
cant remember seeing anything nick.

is it the same as the hobbywing card, i may have a spare if you want.?

could someone please help me
ok guys, i run a tenshock 410 motor 5600kv in my pro 4. I just had a look and it isn't listed on the roar website as being an approved motor. Then neither are most other pro 4 motors i have looked into.

am i able to run this motor at the nats for pro4 or does it specifically have to be a motor approved on the roar list.

its a 63 mm can 4 pole motor. so 540 size sensorless

thanks

Chris if its not you can borrow my tekin for the nationals.. without checking i'm 99% sure its ROAR approved.

My 4x4 is out of action for a while (robbed the servo and all the electrics from it for my onroad) so i'll only be running the 2x4 unless hobbywing comes through with a sponsorship package... that is of course depending on whether what i heard about everyone having to run the same control tyres etc is true or not...

can someone post a link to the nationals thread please?
mrjeremyaaron is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 03:24 AM
  #15140  
Tech Master
iTrader: (45)
 
daverobbo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,089
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default I think this it.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...-4-9-a-11.html
daverobbo5 is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 03:36 AM
  #15141  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
barts71m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere Pretty Awesome
Posts: 2,592
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Did anybody find a Venom programming card at the Ryde Open / SCT Championship? Can't find it anywhere.
Nick, is it the original one that comes in the box, or the digi one that lets you change software etc. Have a bunch of the original type if you like one.
barts71m is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 04:45 AM
  #15142  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by barts71m
Nick, is it the original one that comes in the box, or the digi one that lets you change software etc. Have a bunch of the original type if you like one.
It's the original, I'll grab one off you next Tempe Tuesday if it ever stops raining. Thanks Scotty you are legend. I only need it to program a couple of vehicles now but they are super reliable.
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 04:55 AM
  #15143  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
barts71m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere Pretty Awesome
Posts: 2,592
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
It's the original, I'll grab one off you next Tempe Tuesday if it ever stops raining. Thanks Scotty you are legend. I only need it to program a couple of vehicles now but they are super reliable.
No worries mate, will throw one in my bag. Hoping to be at Ryde Sunday if Tuesday doesnt happen.
barts71m is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
  #15144  
H I
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
H I's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,877
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

New toy!
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.-b4.1-wc-004.jpg
H I is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
  #15145  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
mad dog clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sydney
Posts: 606
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by H I
So what's the diff between worlds edition and normal ft b4.1
mad dog clarke is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
  #15146  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
w00kie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 832
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mrjeremyaaron
Chris if its not you can borrow my tekin for the nationals.. without checking i'm 99% sure its ROAR approved.

My 4x4 is out of action for a while (robbed the servo and all the electrics from it for my onroad) so i'll only be running the 2x4 unless hobbywing comes through with a sponsorship package... that is of course depending on whether what i heard about everyone having to run the same control tyres etc is true or not...

can someone post a link to the nationals thread please?
Thanks mate. Can that takin run sensor less cause that's all I have. The motor should be fine. I don't see why it would be a problem. If it is a problem then a lot of people would have non roar approved motors.
w00kie is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 06:47 PM
  #15147  
H I
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
H I's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,877
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mad dog clarke
So what's the diff between worlds edition and normal ft b4.1
Box!!


If you already upgraded to +8 and 0 degree rear hub, not much else.
H I is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 06:54 PM
  #15148  
Tech Master
iTrader: (45)
 
daverobbo5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,089
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mad dog clarke
So what's the diff between worlds edition and normal ft b4.1
chassis is 8mm longer
0 degree rear hubs
comes with lipo ballasr weight
new longer body
daverobbo5 is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 07:45 PM
  #15149  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (13)
 
Adam Jacobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 90
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by H I
Box!!


If you already upgraded to +8 and 0 degree rear hub, not much else.
Do you mind me asking where you bought it and for how much?
Adam Jacobs is offline  
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
  #15150  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
mad dog clarke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sydney
Posts: 606
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I think they should have called it the peli edition as I think he was lengthening his b4s a long time ago
mad dog clarke is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.