Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread. >

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Like Tree54Likes

Ryde it like you stole it: the Ryde Drivers thread.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:07 AM
  #15016  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
naah,she was just loose
Funny thing was after that episode I was called the "bed master" and she was just "that slut." Hey both did it, but it was her idea to keep going when we realised we were being watched by 50 or 60 people.
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 AM
  #15017  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
Go back to the first page,and whats the first thing Nick does..be a English Nazi
An English Nazi thanks.
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 AM
  #15018  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

We arent going to need movies soon..i cant wait for ze chermans probably, to invent a machine that sucks my memorys out in 1080HD.........

Theres going to be some mad shit in there.....that Aboriginal fella's car ended up doing a full 60km/h handbrake parrelell park,at 4 in the morning,with 5-6 people in the car......i pulled it off perfectly,no scratches on all 3 cars involved,just lots of beer and shit all over my head.....

You said something before about " give me grip any day baby" Ant...well,im the oppossite,there nothing better than driving a car in 3rd/4th gear sideways,and controlling it sweetly.....
Peli is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:09 AM
  #15019  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Funny thing was after that episode I was called the "bed master" and she was just "that slut." Hey both did it, but it was her idea to keep going when we realised we were being watched by 50 or 60 people.
why stop....shows already going
Peli is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:10 AM
  #15020  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
Radio Active's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 7,132
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
Funny thing was after that episode I was called the "bed master" and she was just "that slut."
And people wonder why feminists go on about double standards.
Radio Active is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:11 AM
  #15021  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
why stop....shows already going
the show must go on!!!
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:11 AM
  #15022  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by old_skoolie
I still to this day doin't know what I did wrong,
I suppose Nicks just toooo clever for me,,lol
What can you do?
1 is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:11 AM
  #15023  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
nckmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,430
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

This deserves a better posting than that Jimmy!

Awwhhooooaaaarrrggghhh
nckmat is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 AM
  #15024  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I think there has to be a huge pissup at a pub somewhere,and a good lappie,and a bigscreen hooked up ready for well thought out input.......we all get blind,and go roll over 30 pages on the casso thread 1 night
Peli is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 AM
  #15025  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
Radio Active's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 7,132
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
We arent going to need movies soon..i cant wait for ze chermans probably, to invent a machine that sucks my memorys out in 1080HD.........

Theres going to be some mad shit in there.....that Aboriginal fella's car ended up doing a full 60km/h handbrake parrelell park,at 4 in the morning,with 5-6 people in the car......i pulled it off perfectly,no scratches on all 3 cars involved,just lots of beer and shit all over my head.....

You said something before about " give me grip any day baby" Ant...well,im the oppossite,there nothing better than driving a car in 3rd/4th gear sideways,and controlling it sweetly.....
Originally Posted by Peli
why stop....shows already going
Don't worry Nick, I got this one!

There are only 3 dots in an ellipsis. Not one of your ellipses has the right number of dots.
Radio Active is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:13 AM
  #15026  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

This thread is out of control. Go away for a minute and there's another page.

Jimmy's back.
1 is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:13 AM
  #15027  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 2,704
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Pffft.....Give Nick 14 beers,and he would think the blondes a Seth Efrican....

Grandma still kicks it bigtime
Peli is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:13 AM
  #15028  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
old_skoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,155
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
I think there has to be a huge pissup at a pub somewhere,and a good lappie,and a bigscreen hooked up ready for well thought out input.......we all get blind,and go roll over 30 pages on the casso thread 1 night
LOL till I cough
old_skoolie is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:14 AM
  #15029  
1
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,139
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nckmat
This deserves a better posting than that Jimmy!

Awwhhooooaaaarrrggghhh
None of us will be able to drive an RC car at all, if you keep hurting our eyes with this insanity.
1 is offline  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:15 AM
  #15030  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
Radio Active's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 7,132
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Peli
I think there has to be a huge pissup at a pub somewhere,and a good lappie,and a bigscreen hooked up ready for well thought out input.......we all get blind,and go roll over 30 pages on the casso thread 1 night
This must be why RC clubs don't have mascots.
Radio Active is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.