Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond >

Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond

Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond

Old 03-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

have you driven it yet Ash....oh man,im so stoked to see it nearly finished

hows it go ,hows it go

its not the only one-off hitting the track this weekend,i just took Seano's XXX SC down to show him....its 80% done,he seemed pretty impressed and happy with it.....muttered something bout AE making him sick
Old 03-09-2010, 02:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Peli
...woohoo,go Ash

looks bloody mean finished mate....i never thought it would look that good,and it still needs the details finished....WELL Done Shane,Ash and Jas!!!!!

noticed u got a rear bumper on it,what did u use?
using a slash rear bumper mate , and side nerfs aswell .
the slash rear tower was a breeze to fit aswell . only took us 2 hrs to do .
its also running slash rear wheels with hexes , just so we can try our range of tires out on sunday . cant wait

Thanx justin , u started it all so a big WELL DONE to you , without you this wouldnt be possible . you now a member of the x-factory family
Old 03-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 49er
far out peli , it drives like nothing you have seen before . even flat out on the road its hard to roll over
that could be a trait of it being based on SC10,they handle heaps better than slash,which u have experience with

well u better get some of those plastic X60 chassis in boys...got room on thhe team for a X Factory SCT driver?
Old 03-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

peli i sent u a pm
Old 03-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 49er
using a slash rear bumper mate , and side nerfs aswell .
the slash rear tower was a breeze to fit aswell . only took us 2 hrs to do .
its also running slash rear wheels with hexes , just so we can try our range of tires out on sunday . cant wait

Thanx justin , u started it all so a big WELL DONE to you , without you this wouldnt be possible . you now a member of the x-factory family
Thanks Ash,im glad it turned out as good as i thought....last year i had the cash to finish it..this year i didnt,and im glad u fellas come to the rescue....it is too good a chassis not to be using

cool,part of the Family....now i have to build 3 more im guessing

did it turn out square Ash....on the table it worked out good,but after u add arms on 1mm mistakes turn into 10mm further out.did i get it right?
Old 03-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The Ultima is ready for some Rhyde dirt loving
Attached Thumbnails Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond-img00190-20100308-2052.jpg  
Old 03-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

If it goes missing at the track, check behind Seano's car first... You might find Peli there licking it

He's a Kyosho appreciator
Old 03-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Badmuthatrucker
If it goes missing at the track, check behind Seano's car first... You might find Peli there licking it

He's a Kyosho appreciator
.....well said Steve

oh man,how sexy does the Ultima SC look....if it goes missing,the first 2 people u should look for is me and Brenno's,we will be off some where drooling on it

what electrics are you running in it D?

going to be a few new toys on the track this weekend...Ultima SC,Losi XXX SC and a X Factory SCX 60
Old 03-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Tech Addict

.....well said Steve

oh man,how sexy does the Ultima SC look....if it goes missing,the first 2 people u should look for is me and Brenno's,we will be off some where drooling on it

what electrics are you running in it D?

going to be a few new toys on the track this weekend...Ultima SC,Losi XXX SC and a X Factory SCX 60
Just the ZTW system. If its not fast enough to catch you Peli then I'll consider Tekin lol j/ks
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Tech Elite

17.5s can catch me....or do as BMT does,and start talking to me on the stand

and just wait till u see Ash driving his new SCT,and Seanos driving his new SCT.....then u will see fast!!!!

just check at the end of the day that there hasnt been a SC10 chassis substituted under yor Kyosho shell before u go home
Old 03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Hey fella's...looks like good weather for 2moro

Just dug this thread out of the 3rd page

Anyways,have to say well done to Ash for winning last Sunday with the X Factory SCX 60......awesome display of drving,and really shows how fast a SCT can be when put it the right hands.......

And heres a few new tyres just been released,im guessing most people will hate them,especially the Panther Switch

I have been waiting for AKA to release a proper SCT tyre for a while,they released 2,a new Wishbone(another 1 i see being hated for its looks) and there Enduro,which i think looks great,and would love to get a set to try..

I dont mind the Walker Evans wheels that the AKA's are mounted on

Panther Switch first,2 AKA tyres after that
Attached Thumbnails Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond-panther-sc-switch.jpg   Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond-aka-sc.jpg   Traxxas Slash spec class racing at Ryde in 2009 and beyond-aka-sc1.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey fella's...looks like good weather for 2moro

Just dug this thread out of the 3rd page

Anyways,have to say well done to Ash for winning last Sunday with the X Factory SCX 60......awesome display of drving,and really shows how fast a SCT can be when put it the right hands.......

And heres a few new tyres just been released,im guessing most people will hate them,especially the Panther Switch

I have been waiting for AKA to release a proper SCT tyre for a while,they released 2,a new Wishbone(another 1 i see being hated for its looks) and there Enduro,which i think looks great,and would love to get a set to try..

I dont mind the Walker Evans wheels that the AKA's are mounted on

Panther Switch first,2 AKA tyres after that
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE (oops caps lock) to make hard decisions bout tyres with all these "competetive" SCT's coming out,
Someone who spends $500+ on a truck would probably want grippy tyres
Old 03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

I think that if its a 1/10 SCT tyre made by a manufacturer that its legal regardless of pattern or looks.......... thats what the rules say

sure,some of them may not look right,or not be scale,but who can tell when there always spinning anyways

Last edited by Peli; 03-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Hey all,

what do i need to get started in Off road racing? I am currently racing mini's for on road and looking for something similar.. A fun class, spec type category.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
Jason
Old 03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I think that if its a 1/10 SCT tyre made by a manufacturer that its legal regardless of pattern or looks.......... thats what the rules say

sure,some of them may not look right,or not be scale,but who can tell when there always spinning anyways

x2

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.