R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   ## WERC ### SATURDAY RACING ## (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/230172-werc-saturday-racing.html)

Besercoe 07-21-2008 06:03 PM

Just a reminder for all that racing is on This Saturday 26th at Windsor.

Come out and have a play.

caltek1 07-21-2008 11:10 PM

Lets get behind the venue provider and WERC members and support Saturday racing.

Hope we have the same number of Novices as last fortnight. It was great to see so many having a great time.

Classes can be catered for if sufficient numbers. Steve has a limited number of hire cars available for those who want to try R/C car racing.

Splitty,

I will help in race control.

Hope to see some more racers.

CYA

Calvin

Besercoe 07-21-2008 11:27 PM

The Wifey is still away but she will be ready for a go at Novice the next meeting, with Princess's wife, Steve's Daughter, Stephanie, and a few others we could even get a woman class going.

Man imagine that, guys get competitive enough imagine when the girls start going at it. :weird:

Badman Racer 07-22-2008 12:27 AM

What sort of numbers are we looking at on Saturday?
More specifically 17.5t.

Besercoe 07-22-2008 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Badman Racer (Post 4661053)
What sort of numbers are we looking at on Saturday?
More specifically 17.5t.

Last fortnight numbers were faily modest, however it was only the first day racing, and there was only a weeks or so notice for everyone. I would expect more people this weekend and in future days. And if your coming Badman, then that will be one more into the pot. :nod:

With plenty of free time to practice, its the perfect time to get there and let everyone try some different setups.

caltek1 07-22-2008 12:48 AM

Brett,

I can only do a couple of rounds of qualifying, so if we run 17.5 I may be in. Just need to reconfigure the car. Have been lazy since I got home Sunday.

Would be good to see a womans class running. You all know that they are more competitive than us though. That means we might all become pit bitches.:lol::lol:

Will let you know for sure Fri night.

I will be up for Mini though.:D:D

CYA

Calvin.

Badman Racer 07-22-2008 02:55 AM

I am so pumped after such a good weekend down in Canberra i will probably go Fri and Sat. I am making efforts to get BADWOMAN behind the little wheel. I just hope i never have to race her!

Dragonfire 07-22-2008 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Besercoe (Post 4659919)
Just a reminder for all that racing is on This Saturday 26th at Windsor.

Come out and have a play.

Invitation accepted.

Besercoe 07-22-2008 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfire (Post 4661392)
Invitation accepted.

Have you discarded the sticks Mr Rocko?

WHRC 07-23-2008 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Besercoe (Post 4660972)
The Wifey is still away but she will be ready for a go at Novice the next meeting, with Princess's wife, Steve's Daughter, Stephanie, and a few others we could even get a woman class going.

Man imagine that, guys get competitive enough imagine when the girls start going at it. :weird:

Unfortunately my daughter is a scratching this saturday due to school commitments (350km away), although I am sure would would rather be here, she really enjoyed her first taste of racing last meeting. I hear Kristy (princess's wife in waitng) is keen after winning all five races last time.

Cheers
Steve.

Badman Racer 07-24-2008 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Besercoe (Post 4660972)

I have asked my Wife if she would like to race and she may use a hire car the first couple of times but i will have ask her if she wants to start going at it:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

xray racer 07-24-2008 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Badman Racer (Post 4669070)
I have asked my Wife if she wants to start going at it:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

At the track!?:eek:.... BADMAN!:smile:

Badman Racer 07-24-2008 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by xray racer (Post 4669167)
At the track!?:eek:.... BADMAN!:smile:

I believe i may have been misquoted!

xray racer 07-24-2008 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Badman Racer (Post 4669264)
I believe i may have been misquoted!

would i do that???:sneaky:

sorry mr badman...:(

my t2 07-24-2008 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by Badman Racer (Post 4669070)
I have asked my Wife if she would like to race and she may use a hire car the first couple of times but i will have ask her if she wants to start going at it:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

how nice of u badman letting the wife start of driving a real car ( xray ) maybe soon you'll make the step and drive a real car !!:lol::lol::lol: