NSW On-road Titles

Old 07-24-2003, 04:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Unhappy NSW On-road Titles

Seeming we are all in title mode.

Is there any word on where (if at all) the NSW On-road titles will be held?

Has anyone put there hand up yet?

Any news let us know, please?

Northside wouldn't be a bad venue, for a change, (put your hand up.......quick!)
Or maybe even Illawarra. I hear there venue's not to bad. Or maybe it could be held in SA or WA for something different. Hang on that's already been done!

Give us some news............................................an ybody.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:20 AM
Tech Adept

The ROORDA On road NSW State Titles are at Kambah Sep 20 - 21
Entry form availiable at www.actrccc.com
Old 07-29-2003, 01:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

mmmmmm makes sense have the NSW Titles in ACT
Anyway at least Bob wll be able to put on a good show
Old 07-29-2003, 02:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Besercoe
Good one Brad
Old 07-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Besercoe
Anyway at least Bob wll be able to put on a good show
ive been bemused by this in the past, but what you say is true bob nails it every time
Old 07-29-2003, 03:11 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Its good to hear that sense has provaled I thought the meeting was going to be held on the long weekend so it was on the roorda web site .
Old 07-29-2003, 05:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TJ
Its good to hear that sense has provaled I thought the meeting was going to be held on the long weekend so it was on the roorda web site .
Hey maybe scottyhill can carry his entry money (that he didn't get back yet) over to this meet.

I still can't believe it's not in NSW lololol I am sure Northside would of been a great site to hold it. But if they don't put up there hands then it can't be done. Or do you need to become a part of ROORDA to hold it. Maybe Kambah is the only track in NSW/ACT to be part of ROORDA, I don't know just guessing.

Coxy.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

or the mod people who didnt get to run a title meet can also get a free entry
Old 07-29-2003, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

you dont get a refund for not turning up - i was at the last one the mod guys could have had a title if most of them didnt go home (i know you stayed besercoe maybe something should have been done - but lets try to forget that meeting)

i dont think it could have been held at northside because of the nitro component of the meeting there are a few other roorda clubs that could have been considered, but kambah will be good
Old 07-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by contact
just because someone dosent turn up is no reason for a refund - try that one on with nrl grand final or anything else!

i dont think it could have been held at northside because of the nitro component of the meeting there are a few other roorda clubs that could have been considered, but kambah will be good
Yea not saying Kambah will not be good, I actually like racing down there, but I just see no point for all of us from Sydney NSW to drive down to the ACT another state to race in our own State tittle. So you have 80 to 90% of people that have to travel to race 10% of locals that are in another state.

Same as Tamworth last year, we all went up to race people we race against week in week out in our own backyard to race one local.

Coxy.
Old 07-29-2003, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

i understand that many racers come form sydney, but sydney is not nsw... things like state titles should be spread around to those clubs that can host... many of theose clubs will be in sydney so sydney will no doubt get the most state titles and have no doubt the biggest events but the event should travel even if the racers dont

but really the event should not be going interstate

on another point - should nitro be included? (im assuming it is again) or was the nitro titles held at easter???
Old 07-29-2003, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

Is the HIP Challange on that weekend. How is that going to happen

Coxy.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

This is the stupidest thing i have heard..

So your saying the ACT State Titles are being held at Kambah and then the NSW Titles are going to be held ther as well..

pathetic..i would have thought that a little varierty would have been at hand. Going to the same track within one month for two state titles.

I put it to some one to have the venue changed. At least that way ppl wont give up racing due to bordem and not having the best motor/cells.."power Track"

Could Illawarra host a nice event..what about Newcastle, Centeral Coast.. there are hundred of tracks...get one rooda affiliated and bang we have an event thats not the same as the month befor.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Painy
This is the stupidest thing i have heard..

So your saying the ACT State Titles are being held at Kambah and then the NSW Titles are going to be held ther as well..

pathetic..i would have thought that a little varierty would have been at hand. Going to the same track within one month for two state titles.

I put it to some one to have the venue changed. At least that way ppl wont give up racing due to bordem and not having the best motor/cells.."power Track"

Could Illawarra host a nice event..what about Newcastle, Centeral Coast.. there are hundred of tracks...get one rooda affiliated and bang we have an event thats not the same as the month befor.
Yea your right Painy. I had not relised about the two State tittles. Maybe the Vic's could hold one as well. The NSW state tittles and HPI are on the same day, work that one out.

Coxy.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

This is pretty dumb. Both the ACT and the NSW titles are going to suffer in attendance as a result. I know I won't be going to both, but if they had been at seperate venues, then I probably would.

No wonder Maitland have dumped ROORDA for the Off Road state titles. Think I'll have to put that one in the diary!

Scotty P

PS: Are there really gas cars at the NSW event? Another reason not ot go!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.