Old 02-27-2014, 05:48 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snappa
hey rob how is my prediction looking now lol

LMAO, you know, pretty damn good. I am buying the beer if you are right
Old 02-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Tech Regular

Just woke up and noticed it is raining. Hopefully it is getting out of the way now and will be fine tonight. Got a new body for my car and I am looking forward to seeing the difference it will make
Old 02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

The great thing about our track is it drains and drys very quickly.
It's also at this time we should all thank Trent Loxton and Darren Verbeek for servicing/repairing the blowers and whipper snipper.
Trent and Darren are just some of our great members who can see a job that needs doing and use their initiative to get jobs done.
Thanks Trent and Darren!!

If anyone has an old foam mattress they'd donate to the club, they make great sponges to sop up standing water from the track. Not that we'll need them tonight, right????
Old 02-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

We have hit 39 online entries and there is still a few hours to nominate. If you can, please nominate online as it is going to be a very big night and we really need to get the meeting started asap. If you are going to be a bit late and haven't registered online, text your name, class and transponder number to 0402 644 334 before 6:15pm.

See you all tonight.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

These rain clouds better bugger off!

Jeff, is the carpet down yet. All my 1/12 scale gear fits in one medium sized bag.
Easy to throw in the car.
If everyone else with a 1/12 did the same we could race 1/12 indoor whenever the rain cancels the outdoor meet.

You should see the expression on my face right now as I try to move the clouds away with my mind!
Old 02-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by El Nitro
These rain clouds better bugger off!

Jeff, is the carpet down yet. All my 1/12 scale gear fits in one medium sized bag.
Easy to throw in the car.
If everyone else with a 1/12 did the same we could race 1/12 indoor whenever the rain cancels the outdoor meet.

You should see the expression on my face right now as I try to move the clouds away with my mind!

Are you using the Force Jason?
Old 02-27-2014, 09:59 PM
Suspended

The weather is perfect, for anyone who was wondering, blue sky and sunshine. A big thank you to Jason V for making faces at the clouds and chasing them away
Old 02-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

What a great night of racing last night. While I was off the pace and couldn't find the reason for it, I still had a great night. Put a smile on my face to see the pit area being so full and alive with activity. By all accounts it was an exceptionally high class field and I think we should all just take a second to just think about how great a club we actually have here and how lucky we are to have this level of drivers all in one location. Bring on the next round.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrjudd77
What a great night of racing last night. While I was off the pace and couldn't find the reason for it, I still had a great night. Put a smile on my face to see the pit area being so full and alive with activity. By all accounts it was an exceptionally high class field and I think we should all just take a second to just think about how great a club we actually have here and how lucky we are to have this level of drivers all in one location. Bring on the next round.
We couldn't agree with you more. An awesome night of racing. It was great to see Jason Dorn there too. In our personal opinion SSF is without doubt the premier class in Brisbane with so many National quality drivers in one class and all drivers improving dramatically with their times from one race meet to the next. This makes the atmosphere "electrifying" ( sorry for the pun!). A big shout out and thanks to the Brendale committee for running a top race meet. Their hard work is paying off. Congrats to all the podium placers from last night.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mrjudd77
Originally Posted by Team La Spina
We couldn't agree with you more. An awesome night of racing. It was great to see Jason Dorn there too. In our personal opinion SSF is without doubt the premier class in Brisbane with so many National quality drivers in one class and all drivers improving dramatically with their times from one race meet to the next. This makes the atmosphere "electrifying" ( sorry for the pun!). A big shout out and thanks to the Brendale committee for running a top race meet. Their hard work is paying off. Congrats to all the podium placers from last night.
Could not agree more, just a pity i had to work all day today and could not race last night, the 2 rounds of qualifying i did watch were a cracker.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team La Spina
+1 without doubt yet another great Friday night with new faces showing up and competition to be had at all skill levels makes it awesome.

Good job to the resident chef Harry it's greatly appreciated, all the hard work that is done by the commitie and hard work by the members that make this such a great club.

We all know we rock

Richard
Old 02-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey race fans

Had a good time last nite. The racing was great. Good to see Dorny...he's still to fast.
Loved the gas tourer final...have to dig out the VoneR and have a play.
Congrats to all the winners especially the newest member of our team, Sean H.

Thanks to Tez and Harry.
Turbo Tom needs to tighten his wheel nuts. Thanks for your help mate.

Bring on the Championships.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

It's great to hear that everyone is having a good time at race meetings. It makes the effort worth while. Don't forget there is a committee meeting this Wednesday, so if you have any concerns email them to me at [email protected] and the committee will discuss them at the meeting.

The racing in SSF has become so tight. Last night the top 14 were within 1 lap and the top 18 were on 18 or 19 laps. If the 3rd B qualifier wasn't rained on it may have been more inside the 18 lap mark. Bring on next fortnight....

The computer said it hadn't finished uploading the results but when I did a quick check (at 2am) it looked like all the results were online. If you notice any issues, let me know.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bigtez
so if you have any concerns email them to me at [email protected] and the committee will discuss them at the meeting.
I am concerned that I will look like a clown next race meeting now that Jeff has shown that my Spec-R can do low 16 second laps. Can you discuss ways to make me a better driver please Terry at the next meeting HAHA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.