Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree138Likes

England Park Raceway, Brendale.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

October 30th (your proposed date for the event), is the 5th Scale Nationals at England Park Raceway, and we are asking all out IC drivers to come lend a hand to the club (even if it's just for a half day) to help run this event and make it great.

Because not all that long away is the IC Nats next year, and then we will be asking our 5th racers to return the favor and help make our IC nats just as great.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
October 30th (your proposed date for the event), is the 5th Scale Nationals at England Park Raceway, and we are asking all out IC drivers to come lend a hand to the club (even if it's just for a half day) to help run this event and make it great.

Because not all that long away is the IC Nats next year, and then we will be asking our 5th racers to return the favor and help make our IC nats just as great.
The rules for the Bayside Enduro have been changed; and we cannot take part in the Bayside Enduro now, so I will be assisting the running of the event on both days. Trevor has booked me in to help with scrutineering. I hope that everyone that can possibly spare some time will come and help the club. Like Kerry says; the IC section will need the 5th scaler's help next year. There were 90 of us racing in Melbourne this last weekend, so the club will need as many as possibly to help.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

n/m

Last edited by blis; 10-25-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Default No Friday Night Racing this week.

Large Scale Nats are already gearing up, more practice tomorrow, formal heats should start Saturday leading to finals on Sunday.

Come along for a look or to help out and support your club, as always people to run canteen or other is needed, help is always appreciated in any way you can give it.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:37 AM
Tech Elite

I'd just like to thank everyone for taking part in the 2011 Large Scale Nationals, there was some fantastic driving, everyone was well behaved and respectful, so did their clubs proud, with everyone I saw having a great time over the weekend, so thanks guys for making the event great.

Even more thanks goes to those helping to run the event, the Trev, Finchy & Snap, Doug for some guidance, Lars for scrutineering, Steve for the help on Saturday, and the wonderful Rooke family members who helped run the canteen, you all did a wonderful job.

Congrats to our podium top three, Craig Hawkins in third, Russell Grenenger second, with TQ and first place getter Jeff Hamon taking the event for Qld.

Great driving in general in the final, with what I think was one of the closest fields overall in results for large scale, well done guys, and we hope to see you all again at the Qlds next year.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Some nice numbers in all classes on Saturday, was a good meeting overall, I'm just glad the 5 is starting to work for me now, had lots of fun.

Next IC meeting should be the Pop Kerr Day, more details to come.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Bishop
Some nice numbers in all classes on Saturday, was a good meeting overall, I'm just glad the 5 is starting to work for me now, had lots of fun.

Next IC meeting should be the Pop Kerr Day, more details to come.
Hi Bishop is the club in need of a new mower if so I may have one to donate.

Andrew
Old 11-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Kerry, are we racing this friday????
Old 11-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ernster
Hi Bishop is the club in need of a new mower if so I may have one to donate.

Andrew
The club actually has it's own ride on mower, that I don't think is all that old, while it's hard to say no to anything donated, I'd have to check if we would really need a second mower.

Originally Posted by Jeff Hamon
Hey Kerry, are we racing this friday????
Yep, fun Friday just a day away...
Old 11-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Do you guys get any electric drivers on Friday nights anymore?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vazzo
Do you guys get any electric drivers on Friday nights anymore?
The clubs own spec of 10.5T zero timing on foams gets a varying amount of numbers, it's enjoyable, cheap, easy to drive, and good for a laugh or two, but we have had as many as 11-12 show up some months back.

As with just about any club in Brisbane though, show up in enough numbers, and I'll run a class for whatever you want to run with.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Exclamation Pop Kerr fun day.... tell me more?

Hey guys,
Can someone tell me more about the sort of stuff we have planed for the POP KERR MEMORIAL FUN DAY

Someone told me we need to wear a dress, now I picked out a nice frock for the day I just want to find out for sure if there are any other requirements.

Steve H
Old 11-16-2011, 03:20 AM
tjk
Tech Addict

Hi Steve,

It is purely a fun day with novelty events such as obstacle course, economy run, lemans starts and various others. We have a few beverages a BBQ and generally have a great time.

Frock is optional
Old 11-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tjk
Hi Steve,

It is purely a fun day with novelty events such as obstacle course, economy run, lemans starts and various others. We have a few beverages a BBQ and generally have a great time.

Frock is optional
Trevor. Details?

Where are the event details?
Old 11-16-2011, 12:23 PM
tjk
Tech Addict

All the events we ran last year are on the club computer and the old grey matter can't remember off-hand what they all were.

No real "event detals" as such just if you are interested turn up with a nitro car and be prepared to have some fun.

Be there around 12 for a kick off some time after that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.