R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   GOLD COAST OFF ROAD CUP (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/181612-gold-coast-off-road-cup.html)

v1r killer 09-16-2007 01:32 AM

GOLD COAST OFF ROAD CUP

GOLD COAST OFF ROAD CUP

OCTOBER 13th TO 14th

Come and enjoy a good weekend of racing at one of Australia's fastest off road RC tracks
Hot buggy and truggy action all weekend
10 minute heats , 45 minute finals
BBQ lunch on both days and cold drinks available
Social get together and BBQ after racing on Saturday
Plenty of Gold Coast accommodation available
Enjoy the Saturday night life the coast has to offer
Bring your own shelter and table
Trophies for top 3 in both classes and best presented buggy and truggy

ONLINE ENTRIES TO CONFIRM NOMINATION DETAILS ( class and frequency ) to [email protected]

ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY THE 5th OF OCTOBER
ENTRY FEE OF $30 AT SIGN IN ON SATURDAY THE 13th OF OCTOBER FROM 8.00AM TO 9.00AM
Any enquiries leave message on RCTECH Gold Coast Off Road Forum
Or phone Andrew on 0403188310
Next race days are 26 August and 23 September to have a run before the big day
Come and enjoy a great family weekend for all

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

BUGGY ENTRIES : Andrew fowler = Dave Hunt = Ashley Nobes
TRUGGY ENTRIES : Zane Thorpe = Ben Shaw = Bruce Airey

simon holgerson 09-17-2007 04:19 AM

HI GUYS

the gold coast off road is now 9 months old and this is our first major meet
and we would love to see support from other off road clubs.
our club members are getting better with each meeting and would love some
strong competition , support us and we will make sure we will do the same
put this one down to make it along , gear your truggies and buggies up
as this is one fast track ;) get your entries in and have a great weekend .

cheers simon holgerson

v1r killer 09-19-2007 12:49 PM

make sure your entries are lodged as time is running out to get nominated online. i will try to lodge some photoes tonight when i get back from the track to show the lay out.

v1r killer 09-20-2007 04:26 AM

5 Attachment(s)
here are some pictures of the track for all of you to see what we have to offer. hope to see you there for our first CUP!!!!!:batman:

v1r killer 09-20-2007 04:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
and more ;) a good picture of the pits :batman:

v1r killer 09-21-2007 03:06 AM

hope that some of you brisbane drivers come down as it would be good to see how we at the coast stack up against some of the more experienced drivers of other clubs:cool:

v1r killer 09-24-2007 01:35 AM

just a reminder to lodge your entries as closing date is the 5th of october for online entries so get them lodged to andrew. hope to see you there as it will be a great weekends racing.:batman:

BSC 09-24-2007 06:06 PM

ENTRIES ARE FILLING QUICKLY , SO DON'T BE LATE . THE TRUGGY CLASS IS GOING TO BE A HOT FIELD WITH DRIVERS FROM NORTHERN NSW , BRISBANE AND THE SUNSHINE COAST FILLING THE ENTRIES , THIS SHOULD GIVE US SOME CLASS ACTION . THE BUGGIES ARE STARTING TO GAIN MOMENTUM NOW WITH SOME REAL TOP DRIVERS HAVING A GO FROM THE ONROAD CIRCUITS , ALSO INTEREST FROM V8 SUPER CAR DRIVERS STEVEN JOHNSON AND DAVID BERNARD WANTING TO RUN BUGGIES , THEY THOUGHT V8'S HAD GOOD PRESSURE RACING , THEY AINT SEEN NOTHING YET . ALSO SPECIAL APPERANCE FROM TOP BUGGY DRIVER DAVE HUNT :lol: EVERYONE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SOCIAL GET TOGETHER ON THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER RACING , COLD DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL DAY AND BBQ LUNCH BOTH DAYS AND AFTER RACING ON SATURDAY . SO DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND DON'T FORGET TO REMIND YOUR MATE'S TO RACE AS WELL . EMAIL ENTRIE DETAILS OF NAME , PHONE NUMBER , CLASS AND FREQUENCY TO [email protected] OR PHONE 0403188310 , DON'T MISS OUT ON A GREAT WEEKEND

Nitro$junkie 09-24-2007 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by BSC (Post 3702821)
ALSO SPECIAL APPERANCE FROM TOP BUGGY DRIVER DAVE HUNT :lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

BSC 09-24-2007 07:32 PM

ALSO SPECIAL APPERANCE FROM TOP BUGGY DRIVER DAVE HUNT and Ashley Nobes in his ultra slow Mugan .

Nitro$junkie 09-24-2007 07:35 PM

come on Andrew a little more credit then that we no she slow but ultra slow :eek::cry:

any way do i have to give u me details or u already got me down as entered

BSC 09-24-2007 07:54 PM

Ok not that slow :lol:, i only just got you on the weekend , i already have your name down but i need to know frequency , 2.4 , and see how you talk on all the other forums , start to push people from other clubs to come down for the cup and have a go :nod:, they know who you are , i just cop heaps of flack . :lol:

Bosh 09-24-2007 10:31 PM

Hey Bruce
is the full list of current entries posted anywhere

Shiftiestmort 09-24-2007 11:22 PM

How many people do you have so far that have entered?

spudz 09-25-2007 04:17 AM

GOLD COAST CUP

What a great weekend it is going to be . hope to see heaps of people from other clubs come along to give us some good competition..Our top buggy driver Dave Hunt along with his top pit crew Phil need some competition.it will be a fun day just watching these 2 at work.. A lot of hard work has been put in to the track over the last couple of months..a big thanks to all off us ... watch out for Zane with his new ST PRO... DON'T MISS OUT ON A GREAT WEEKEND .... WITH A GOOD BUNCH OF GUYS...... go the yellow truggy