R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Maitland Cup May 25th (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/18073-maitland-cup-may-25th.html)

NOFX 05-12-2003 01:56 AM

Maitland Cup May 25th

Hey dudes, just a friendly reminder that the maitland cup is coming up on the 25th of this month, this is always a good meeting with jeff primer running the show, u can be assured of a smoothly run event, the track has been rebuilt and the design apparently very different from previous maitland tracks. I understand an entry form was put out but there are problems with it, so i believe u can enter on the day

cya

Painy 05-12-2003 04:24 AM

WILL BE AN AWSOME EVENT

yeah this event will promise you some hard core racing but at the same time that layed back, cruzy racing scene we all love.

I will be there as will a lot of sydney drivers. If your keen for an awsome track with a lot of airtime. pluss a great layout" be there"

yobbism 05-12-2003 05:07 AM

yeah ive heard some very interesting things about the size of the jumps....lol.....
where you been painy? when you commin to the Terrace?
The pro3 is goin hard as!
do u just run 4WD now? off road i mean.
but yeah get to the Terrace on the 3rd sat night of this month, its an awsome layout.

catcha

Painy 05-12-2003 06:25 AM

yeah, haha, yeah i will try and get down when i get my licence back. :( so in the mean time i cant race much..or at all..because of work. but in a month i will be pumpin, yeah 4wd for me only..and it should be raced by every one at the moment, and makes you better at touring.
see you there soon.

goodez 05-12-2003 03:13 PM

Question

About how long would it take to drive to Maitland from Chatswood?

fastolfart 05-12-2003 04:11 PM

Should be a good meeting for the Maitland club, we have 5 or 6 drivers making plans to go from Castle Hill for the meeting.
Unfortunatly, I won't be there, as I will have to run our club meeting for those that are not going

blue hornet. 05-12-2003 04:27 PM

it takes about one and a half hours once you get on the freeway.

Painy 05-12-2003 10:44 PM

And deffinately worth the trip..also mabey get together and organise a car pool.

Rod M 05-12-2003 11:12 PM

Re: Question

Originally posted by goodez
About how long would it take to drive to Maitland from Chatswood?
about 90 mins from the start of the freeway at hornsby,

Painy 05-12-2003 11:39 PM

Sounds like a lot of interested racers out there,, come on get together and come down have a great day. pluss the best offroad track in NSW

NOFX 05-13-2003 12:54 AM

if anyone is worried about not being able to find it or whatever, im happy to lead a cruise up there, meeting at the thornliegh maccas or something, just a thought for those who havnt been there before

Painy 05-13-2003 01:32 AM

yeah that would be great, a huge car trian iam in. every one should do this..would be good.

yobbism 05-13-2003 02:12 AM

where do you live pain? i thought u were maitland local?

ahh well. gimme an email if you wan to sell any of you cars;)
[email protected]

NOFX 05-13-2003 02:15 AM

lol, josh has no choice but to be part of the train, cos he'll be in my car, he's moved to sydney, and still without license

yobbism 05-13-2003 02:18 AM

lol.......ive heard about his driving......

havent seen it in person though......