Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
.:: 2007 PDNR CHALLENGE - AUG 18 & 19 ::. >

.:: 2007 PDNR CHALLENGE - AUG 18 & 19 ::.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

.:: 2007 PDNR CHALLENGE - AUG 18 & 19 ::.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 03:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Thanks for a great meeting guys, pity about the weather, but it was great till then. Also thanks to a couple of people for some small tips which helped get my car driving a bit better. Was fighting chronic understeer early, but the NT1 is starting to find its feet now.
One last thing, I didn't see many broken cars yesterday, suggesting maybe this layout is kind on the gear. Any chance we could use it for the enduros as well?
Old 08-19-2007, 03:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i just took a look at the points here; http://www.pdnracing.org.au/nis/ and from the looks of it, it seems like this nitro interclub will be close no matter what!

should lead to a close finish. Even with a home advantage on your own track, you will only win by 4 points. So technically, each club should at least muster one 20 point 1st place win, and consistancy will probably pay of.

also, looks like if any club wants to stay in the hunt for a win they will have to attend all race meets as well Just one no show, pritty much knocks you out of contention for first