Wiki Posts
Search

All your signatures have been erased

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default All your signatures have been erased

it happened during the upgrade, i had cool bits and pieces in mine, im sure others did too, now i have to start from scratch, apparently there was a warning post about it to back up your sigs but i didn't read it, oh well
Old 06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Mikey, no more cool stuff allowed like colours, links or any code etc. unless you join the RC Tech Elites and pay the subscription fee.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

yeah i suppose USD $3 per month isnt too much to ask, some people will deem it worth it, i think i'll pass though for the moment
Old 06-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You can get around it...

just create a post that looks like your signature, then edit the post and copy and paste the codes into notepad.

The next time you post just copy from the notepad and paste it into your post. (Thinking about it, probably too much effort)

That's what I did. Yes I don't have a life!!!

Here's my sig...
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

On-road: Xray FK05 : CRC Carpet Knife 3.2 Off-road: Losi MF1 : Losi XXX4 G+ Powered by: Feral Batterys : Trakpower LiPo
GM Genius 95 : Novak GT7 Futuba 3PK + Spektrum My Clubs: On-road: Sydney On Road Model Car Club (SORMCC) Member: 587
Off-road: Castle Hill Radio Controlled Off Road Car Club (CHRCORCC)
Old 06-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by r0adrunn3r
You can get around it...

just create a post that looks like your signature, then edit the post and copy and paste the codes into notepad.

The next time you post just copy from the notepad and paste it into your post. (Thinking about it, probably too much effort)

That's what I did. Yes I don't have a life!!!

Here's my sig...
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

On-road: Xray FK05 : CRC Carpet Knife 3.2 Off-road: Losi MF1 : Losi XXX4 G+ Powered by: Feral Batterys : Trakpower LiPo
GM Genius 95 : Novak GT7 Futuba 3PK + Spektrum My Clubs: On-road: Sydney On Road Model Car Club (SORMCC) Member: 587
Off-road: Castle Hill Radio Controlled Off Road Car Club (CHRCORCC)
Except anytime anyone quotes you it'll repost your sig.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Fees goes towards getting the site running. Rctech is like drugsSo it worth the penny.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

danjoy the elite!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I say ban them, they dont add anything to the site, I dont care what cars you run or that you have titanium screws in your topdeck or what radio you use, doesnt add anything to my RC Tech experience
Old 06-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Molky
I say ban them, they dont add anything to the site, I dont care what cars you run or that you have titanium screws in your topdeck or what radio you use, doesnt add anything to my RC Tech experience
we could use that argument for the avatars, for the advertisements on the sides, for the big logo at the top, for the use of colours, etc etc etc

i think it's the fact that it adds an individual touch to a persons post, people like that sort of stuff.
(**insert stereotypical communism cliche about all wearing grey, all being the same here**)

the ads don't add much to my rctech experience, i've clicked on more links on signatures than the ads Whenever there is a club link on a signature, or a personal site, i always give it a look if it sounds interesting
Old 06-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TomB
we could use that argument for the avatars, for the advertisements on the sides, for the big logo at the top, for the use of colours, etc etc etc

i think it's the fact that it adds an individual touch to a persons post, people like that sort of stuff.
(**insert stereotypical communism cliche about all wearing grey, all being the same here**)

the ads don't add much to my rctech experience, i've clicked on more links on signatures than the ads Whenever there is a club link on a signature, or a personal site, i always give it a look if it sounds interesting
You can turn signatures and avatars off if you want... User Control Panel / Edit Options / Thread Display Options
Old 06-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by r0adrunn3r
You can turn signatures and avatars off if you want... User Control Panel / Edit Options / Thread Display Options
what about the ads though?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TomB

Fair enough, good point. The adds do help pay for the site though. I just think some peoples sigs are a little over the top.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Tech Addict

cant even upload new animated Avitars anymore....
Old 06-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NOFX
All your signatures have been erased
And all your base are belong to us.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MattWebb
And all your base are belong to us.
can i have that in english?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.