Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Chargers RC - Yeronga Onroad >

Chargers RC - Yeronga Onroad

Chargers RC - Yeronga Onroad

Old 03-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Tech Addict

Congrats to tony last night on racing. And also to adam and harry hall. I think we have to watch out for him when he gets older and more experienced
Well done to scott? did you take f1. Well congrats to everyone anyway
Old 03-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default HARRY HALL

Dont you worry about Harry,

He would beat more than half the field in PRO at the moment in cluding myself

Regards B1
Old 03-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I bought the corally F1 off the for sale section. I couldn't *not* buy it. Just don't tell my wife, ok?

Coming soon - F103 for sale. Plenty of spares. Talk to me in a week or two.

As for F1 last night, I crashed in the final - but in some bizarre twist of fate ended up second. Not sure how that worked. I was second when I crashed out at about 4 minutes - Dozer also crashed, but maybe we were enough in front to hang on. Shrug. Well done to Stu who had the speed and consistency to win. Deserved win.

Quote of the night from my mate Alec, who was raing in novice. "Dude.. I just got my ass kicked by a kid who doesn't come up to my waist. What's with that?". My response : "your'e not the first, and won't be the last".

Well done to Harrison - a future champion - there's nothing surer than that in my mind. He would be even quicker in pro, getting hacked less.

Well done to Adam - total class in masters final. Looking forward to playing in masters again next week.

Well done to whoever won Pro. Managed to not catch a single race of pro last night, so I dunno. Sorry guys.

-Scott
Old 03-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

could someone please send me the web site address for the yeringa club my pc died and ive lost all the sites
cheers Brad Hall
Old 03-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Chargers
http://www.chargersrc.com

Heavy's Site
http://home.gil.com.au/~heavy
Old 03-05-2004, 11:50 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: HARRY HALL

Originally posted by OHBRAD
Dont you worry about Harry,

He would beat more than half the field in PRO at the moment in cluding myself

Regards B1
Yeah, maybe I hope i will able to still be at yeronga to see Harry move to pro. And to see Alec as well

So. Could we have prizes for the enduro cup?
Like a motor or a battery or whateva Maybe a set of crystals??? who knows. Could that be a possibility?
Old 03-06-2004, 01:35 AM
5am
Tech Adept

i reckon a 540 would be a good prize cause most of us will probably use our motor from the season, so by the end of the enduro i think it will be well and truely a through away.
Old 03-06-2004, 02:18 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah doens't sound too bad
Old 03-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Tech Addict

OK guys, just keeping this thread revived. Now what type of track are we racing for the enduro. AND !!!! will there be another south queensland carpet titles or a yeronga electric carpet titles....THE YECT!!!
Old 03-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Tech Adept

i wonder how we are going to fit all the teams into the enduro as everyone raised there hand on the night of the vote for the enduro think some guys may miss out seams a shame but just goes to show you it was most popular and has raised the popularity of the club which is a good thing
cheers Brad Hall
Old 03-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default ENDURO

I didn't put my hand up Brad
Old 03-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Tech Regular

Default Many things

1. Thanks to Havago for all his work behind the computer at racing and for posting the extra info from the finals on the website.

2. Thanks to everyone for the real car help - ie helping to push the car up the driveway at racing in the rain!!! Thanks again, I could'nt of done it without you all, much appreciated

3. I'm already looking forward to the enduro.

4. I hope that we are also having another SEQ Carpet Titles, I'm sure they'll be far better attended the 2nd time around.

5. BTW: THE MISSION 2 HAS LANDED apparently - just a public service announcement - thought some people may be interested.

6. See some of you on Wednesday at Meakin practice.

7. Thanks to all masters driving for some good racing, especially the race long battle in race 3 with Mr Tamiya, very close racing and still pretty fast.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

BTW: THE MISSION 2 HAS LANDED apparently - just a public service announcement - thought some people may be interested.
I have mine in my hot little hands. Thanks to Heavy! It is already half assembled but sleep beckons. Not sure if I will make it to Logan on Wednesday night, but defintiely Saurday night.

The free-est drive train I have ever seen, bar none. All has gone together beautifully so far, with a couple of little exceptions (nothing a hobby knife and 10 seconds won't fix). Mainly the rear hubs binding just slightly with the rear arms. But small small issues indeed.

Looking forward to masters next friday. I plan on not running f1 for the night, just to get some serious time in with the new toy.

-Scott
Old 03-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Racing Lines Cup / Action RC Cup

For all those closet 1/12 scale and f1 racers out there in Brisbane...

Want some the most wickedly fast electric racing why not enter in the 2004 Racing Lines Cup / Action RC Cup.

Entry form for the huge special limited edition 5 round racing event has been posted on the club web site

www.chargersrc.com/special.htm
Old 03-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Tech Addict

Well Done scott!

Can't wait to see it with my own pair of eyes
I forgot ozoner....which one did you get the s1 or carbon?
I hope i'm more competitive next time, but like dad has always harping in my ear....school is a priority. I wish he was wrong with that one

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.